Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Lol, he sure is~! He's never going to let another creature touch his tail if he can help it... XD It shall never be at peace though he knows it bounces cute like so that it an up for sure~!

Sir Conrad: Staring at the floor he can't help but start to laugh with her. He also has to wipe some laughing tears away while she pokes his red cheeks. Laughing a bit more, "Oh yes, it appears I am blushing once again! Yes, if you say it is then it is!" Trying to catch his breath he falls over then lays on his back kicking out his hind legs his little tail twitching from excitement, "Someone should have warned me that my tail is so gosh darn fluffy and others will bounce it!"

Lol, he's broken alright. wink

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
@Leo That's right~! I just need to come up with a good name after looking at him.
*snuggles Leo in case that helps any*

Manly Member

Unofficially official since he's 7 years too young for being on here, but it's too damn cute XD

User Image

Mameha Otome
He wanted to make Miss Meha a pet and she gave the okay.. so SC by Sebastian for Meha.. Officially! XD <333
User Image

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have become re-obsessed with Harry Potter because I've been watching all of them since yesterday.
And I... NEED... one character.... or I'll die. 8U

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
emotion_awesome

Mina: you are so silly! I think I shall call you Silly Sir Blushykins now! -pokes at his feet like its some sort of game, grinning- do all Sirs flop around like this? It seems like fun. -decides that if he can do it then she can do it too and flops over wiggling her legs and long bushy tail around- if I alas a boingy tail I wouldn't stop bouncing around! -giggles-

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Oommmggggggg Sir Rainbow. Bottom Catbird Fluffington feets the third!!!, ,,"!!!!!!

Koiasi's Kouhai

Eloquent Hunter

Sounds good to me Sparkle!

And that is toooo adorable Icy! :'D

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Leopleuradon
Sounds good to me Sparkle!

And that is toooo adorable Icy! :'D

*steals*

Newbie Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
Fea Line
now that i'm free of such pressing homework wanna start the rp between Quan and bella?

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Fea Line
emotion_awesome

Mina: you are so silly! I think I shall call you Silly Sir Blushykins now! -pokes at his feet like its some sort of game, grinning- do all Sirs flop around like this? It seems like fun. -decides that if he can do it then she can do it too and flops over wiggling her legs and long bushy tail around- if I alas a boingy tail I wouldn't stop bouncing around! -giggles-

4laugh

Sir Conrad: Smiling so brightly he can't believe he has another nickname. Then has his feet poked at making him giggle for the first time today. "Only the run Sirs flop about like this! It is fun which I really enjoy!" He burst into laughter with My Lady doing the same thing next to him though his cute little talk is too short to wiggle around much so it just wiggles quickly and still cute. "That is a good idea, I shall try that out tomorrow when I can breath again!" Goes from giggling to laughing so hard he can hardly breath.

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
O3O omg that's so adorable, icy!!! heart Congrats, meha! 4laugh

Koiasi's Kouhai

Eloquent Hunter

Lady Argentum Draconis
*steals*
Eeep!