Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lisais-fire619
Hi wolfey. Not much deciding if i want to hit all my tags or just certain tags.
*pulls out a bullwhip and makes it crack* DO THEM ALLLLLLL! XD

Eloquent Explorer

Deathly Demigod

Zoeybird92
Hayden Love: *He remained ridged as he waited for a definite answer. He took shallow breaths and she took her time, pondering her response.* I promise. I swear on my life and my honor. *He bit his tongue, hoping he didn't go to far. When she relaxed and handed back Helena, he almost didn't take her.* Wyld Card...it certainly fits you well. *He gently took his guitar and fitted her across his chest. She was still warm from sitting against Wyld for so long.* Hayden. Hayden Love. *He'd been teased about his last name a few times, but he wasn't worried about that. His name was what he was called, it wasn't who he was. He began picking out a tune, quietly with his claws. It was the same one he always played when he was nervous, the Jeopardy theme song.* So, do you want for me to play for you on the ground? or up here? Also, do you have any favorite songs you'd like to hear? or...? *He shifted nervously from foot to foot. Maybe she'd like it better if he played something she liked...or maybe she'd judge it even harsher since she liked the song. Despite the cool weather, the back of his neck was starting to sweat.*

I didn't like sleeping anyway...*lies* crying I wish I was 'lying' in bed. ha.ha.ha....*bad joke is bad*

Wyld Card: -oh how she wanted nothing more to roll his eyes at that line as she held out his guitar to him. who used wording like that anymore? all the same, as he took it back carefully, she smirked at his remark on her name- The only thing I have of my father, really... Well a hint of him is in my style too, but not much. -she shrugged that off, not even sure why she bothered saying that. shaking her head at herself, her ears perked as he said his name, grinning that Cheshire grin- I see what your parents did there. -unable to help herself, she gave a light and amused laugh- Well Hayden... I don't really know what I want to hear, and given your record with gravity, I think a floor show would be better... -the paw that had held to the tree as she saved him from his fall, crossed over and rested on the shoulder opposite it, rotating and flexing her arm- I don't think I could handle having to save you again. -with a grin, she moved herself out on the branch slightly, close to him, yet not, giving herself space. holding up her arms, she peered over to him, eyes glistening, then she leaned back, letting gravity take her. Twisting her body in midair, she landed on her feet easily with a soft and grass muffled 'thud'. she clapped her paws together in front of herself, then grinned up at Hayden- I'd advise coming down a tree trunk for you... I'm sure as hell don't feel like getting squished. -she teased, arms crossing over her chest once again as she waited-

fffffffffff... Haha... You so punny <'D

Dapper Seeker

lisais-fire619
Hi wolfey. Not much deciding if i want to hit all my tags or just certain tags.

Sorry but I have to say this. lD
I keep seeing her in your sig and I have to say I'm in love with Sarah. Not only is she beautiful but we share the same name so I'm in love. lD

Deathly Demigod

Aria-E-G

I'll reply to our RP in the morning~ My brain has no more focus left <D

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
*skitters about*

Deathly Demigod

Fayt_of_Redemption
*skitters about*

-pouncecling- heart

Deathly Demigod

Aria-E-G
That's fine! I didn't mean for mine to be so long but I started typing and just couldn't stop. xD

Meloetta Aria: -She wandered around aimlessly in the forest. This was her favorite place to be, it was so peaceful. Whenever she found herself getting close to the edge of the forest she would turn, to delve deeper into its mysterious depths. One day she would know this forest inside and out. Humming quietly to herself, she wound through the trees. The other day she found a small pond, she wished she would have marked it on her map so it would be easier to find. Luckily, after about 15 minutes, she found it. The top of it was perfectly still, like a sheet of glass. Looking carefully she saw some flat rocks just below the surface leading to the exact middle of the pond. There a large rock sat like a little island. I wonder if someone put these here… she thought to herself. Delicately, she walked from one to another until she made it to the center. Birds whistled a joyous tune while chasing each other around. She laughed as one of the feathered creatures almost ran into a tree. It turned around and landed on her hair piece. She smiled and sang a little four note tune that the bird mimicked. When it flew off she closed her eyes and started singing a song she had been working on for a while…it was almost done, but there was something important missing. The only problem was she couldn't figure out what…-

Rough: -as the bull stood there, looking into the forest, there was a strange want to go. the expression on his face changed, morphed into a bit of a scowl, grunting once more and stomping his hoof on the ground. surely that was the silliest thing... feeling called to the the forest... and yet, after those thoughts finished passing through his mind, he could resist no longer and gave into the want to see if he could find what was calling to him... ermm... shaking his head, he began to trod forward. as the bull made his way through the trees, weaving and dodging, he nearly found himself enjoying the obstacles the woods had to offer, his pace quickening with each jump, swerve, and the likes. before he knew it, he had found himself skidding to a halt, ears perking forward then back against his head as soft, melodic sounds reached him from somewhere close. snorting through his nose, he slowly plodded onward until the reflection of light bouncing off the water caught his attention. his eyes looked on, gazing over the scene until they rested on a dainty form. he made no move forward from there, but her song was but beautiful and nearly hypnotizing, and he stood there, just watching and listening-

lol No worries~ Go with the flow of things x3 <333

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

*curls up* nnn..

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

-nibblies on-

Dangerous Lover

icy serenade
lysia_nyteblade

-nibblies on-
*Squeaks and nibbles on in return*

Deathly Demigod

-squeaks in return, pawing at-

Dangerous Lover

*Chuckles and cuddles* how is>

Manly Member

Cert drops!
If I missed dropping a cert, something needs to be fixed, or you have a question please PM my main, icy serenade or Hou Lai~
Make sure to title the PMs with something having to do with TLN Certing, please

Please note that Gey certs the Noodles she colors
Certs by icy

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image User Image
elven_princess001
Le growings!

Please save them to your own servers and enjoy
Note: These are no longer a sig-safe size

Dangerous Lover

icy, sarki's adorable... i love her markings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff