Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: Depends...how hard do you think it is to produce a daughter? *just letting her mouth run at this point*

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [Quirks her head around, glancing back with a raised eyebrow. Some foxes were strange...] "I wouldn't know. I'm the only female in my current family. I see others with three girls, or none. It's simple chance."

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: Yes, well it's unacceptable! I can't take one home! Well they're Arazir's problem now. But I failed...my father even managed to produce me...a male succeeded where I failed...

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [Can't, for the life of her, understand how someone else couldn't admire their father. Asphodella frowned, but didn't voice her abrupt opinion.] "Well...sometimes it's only luck. I don't think you've failed." [Can't help but scoff a little, at that, before her head astutely turned back to the coming storm.]

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: Well they will. Males are nothing, just toys to be used and discarded when finished. Females are the strength of the flock. It's bad enough in my grandmother's eyes that I have to trace my linage through my father and not my aunt. *shakes her head* What kind of harpy am I...

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

I think it's bed time... @___@ Nainai.

Asphodella: [Frowns visibly, turning with a spurt of physical heat and a muttered word, the temperature change brief and swept away by the wind.] "Perhaps if you continue to succumb to those thoughts, you'll never make it out of your primitive rut." [Her eyes flashed, and she stood abruptly, with a closing rumble of thunder following her as she stepped back into the shop.]

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: *snorts* What do you know. You're not Harpy.

Night Ara.

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I made like, no progress on my journal but I DID see Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2 today.

Tomorrow...I think Thor is next? Then Captain America?

idk.

Not sure if I'm awake enough to RP right now either wh00ps.

Beloved Cutesmasher

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*sends some love into shop*

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Open Wounds

heart

User Image
In the dark with the music on
Wishing I was somewhere else
Taking all your anger out on me,
somebody help
I would rather rot alone
Then spend a minute with you
I'm gone, I'm gone

And you can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is
all your fault

User Image

Dapper Seeker

Omg the Avenger. Omg that movie. Just omg. it was perfect.

Romantic Man-Lover

Friendly Friend

Congrats to flaffle winners. owo

xo maho's Secret Admirer

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Jaylynn Star
Urien: *tensing slightly at the touch, more because he wasn't used to being touched than the fact that the other had scales* Sca...scales not b...bad...nor hi...hissing. At...at least...you don...don't stutter. *takes a calming breath and actually leaned into the other fox but prepared to move away quickly if he had to*

-stretches on thread- Mmm...hello alll~

Zee: Nothing wrong with sssttutering. -Heart warming a bit he knew for sure now, whether Urien liked it or not he would be protecting the blind male with all he had.- Thank you...will protect Urien alwayss. -Humming happily he let the other lean on him as much as he liked pushing his nose to ruffle up the fur atop the other males head.- Good..to have..company. Ussually very lonely.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Open Wounds

Good morning people~<3

User Image
In the dark with the music on
Wishing I was somewhere else
Taking all your anger out on me,
somebody help
I would rather rot alone
Then spend a minute with you
I'm gone, I'm gone