Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: *had been raiding the kitchen and comes up next to the female on the porch* Really? Great...I guess I'm stuck here...*sighs*

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [Quirks her head at some feminine grumbling, looking down to the rather pretty femme on the porch below her perch and experimentally flexes her wings.] "That is too bad." [Buries her unease over the approaching storm, especially in the face of this stranger.]

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: *guard down since this is another female and not a male* Any idea when it will start? I...had planned to fly back...but I don't want to get caught in the rain and it's pretty far to walk.

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
(Nobody pay no mind to me)
Ramalama Bang Bang

After finishing the written companion piece to my artwork from the previous day,
I am going to call it a night.

Good night, everyone. <3

Finger in position on the switchxxxxxxxxxx
A little
[flash] photography.

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [Obligingly looks up to the sky. The clouds were advancing rapidly.] "How far is pretty far? You may have fifteen minutes at most." [Coral-pink eyes gazed at the rolling edge of the clouds. It seemed as though they were flipping back and up at the bottom, a white ridge of power, like a wave, but in reverse.] "But it is moving fast, and I bet..." [She took a deep breath, eyes half-closing to gauge the taste-scents in the air.] "Wind and hail. The air grows cold."

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: *sighs* It would take me at least 20 to fly to the belfry. *growls and punches a pillar* Could this day get any worse!

Deathly Demigod

One By One, We Bite The Dust
We Kick The Bucket And Begin To Rust
Give Up The Ghost When Your Number's Up
We All Fall Down

-yawn-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ashes To Ashes, Bones To Paste x
You'll Wither Away In Your Resting Place x
Eternity In A Wooden Case x
We All Fall Down x

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [Her attention was stolen from the volatile sky to the volatile femme, her head tilting to spill her hair over one paw. She appreciated violence, was capable of it, herself, but childish displays? No longer.] "I am sorry, I know it's poor luck...but the storm is bound to be severe."

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: *sighs and rubs her paw* Shouldn't have done that. I'm better than that...Just...been a long day...not that I really wanted to go home to everyone in the mood I'm in.

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Scarpia: *hastily puts the mask on even so, and huffs like she's angry, but is really just sad* You're the only noodle who thinks that. *starts to move on again*

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [She finally decides to get up, and does, stretching her wings before folding them back upon her back, taking up something of an older sister role as she jumps down and seats herself next to Tisiphone, offering a paw for this female's.] "Let me see? You have a large family, then?" [A pause, and even if Tisiphone didn't let her see the sore paw, she would vocalize one more question.] "And why are you in such a state?"

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tisiphone: Not that big...just...they have expectations of me. *ignores the offer to let her look at her paw and instead runs it through her feathery hair* Because I failed at something that should have been so simple.

Vita: *moves along with her* What's wrong with that? *pauses* To be fair...I'll show you my eyes such as they are if you want to see...

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Asphodella: [Sets her paw down at the refusal and meanders a few pawsteps away, sitting at the edge of the porch to tilt her head up to the sky, the gust of some of the first winds of the storm starting to buffet the area.] "Well, that is too bad. I hope it wasn't a truly simple task, then, though I wouldn't think a hard one is any less disappointing."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff