Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Roserain
I have to give credit to Matty for her shop, her setting, and her skills with world building. <3 But thank you ;-; I can't believe he's been mine for ten years now, I read my first rp posts with him and cringe man. 8|

Either works for me xD I'm not picky on that. As for plots, I don't think you had someone in particular in mind o: Not that I know of, anyway xD

Edit:
Dude, Moony, I didn't know that!
That's awesome <3

Yeah! Great shops usually help~ I miss a lot of my older shops. Especially the one, Karo; who made the lines for TLN, made - which is slowly dying. I'm very much wanting to transfer my favorite characters from there over to here.
Also, I know how that feels D8 Ew, old me.

I'll set up a Guild RP sometime today then, since I'm probably going to skadadle off soon to play MH4U.
Would you prefer I throw someone like Jealousea at him? Or does another color besides green work? |D (thoughjealouseaandhimwouldbeototallycute)

Much Wolf

Don't think I know of that one, or maybe I do and don't know it! Seems hard for a BC shop to stay up lately, maybe it's just me. I don't know, the BC world feels smaller and smaller every year.
Right?! Oh man, going back further and reading what I saved from my neopets days is downright painful. The ******** was I thinking xD

And sounds good! No rush on my end, I'm always around, just mostly in the rafters as of late. Just poke me when you need me <3

I'm up for whoever! <3 I'd love to see how VI reacts, and just want the rp to feel good and be fun. (That doesn't necessarily mean light-hearted and no drama, but I think you know what I mean xD)

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I hope you all don't mind if I drop my two cents into all of this.

First off i am pretty confused about myself but it is what it is. If I had to be labeled I guess I would be considered straight. I don't consider one gender more attractive then the other. The biggest compliment that you can get from me is that your cute. I have said a couple male actors were hot but that's not many. But honestly I don't lean one way or another when it comes to guys and girls. I don't know what it would be called but yea.

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
And I killed the thread im sorry

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*rolls around*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Wrathful Lover

Every time you think lovingly of me, you suffer so,
And I'm the same way

-pagemark-

An undying feeling, the fear of loss;
Such a hedgehog's dilemma! ... Farewell...

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Much Wolf

lisais-fire619

Nah, you didn't :3
I think you'd be bi, or perhaps pansexual.

Back when I was younger I just used the term gender-blind, but now there's new names for things I understood but had no words for. Labels are just sort of there to shortly describe what you already know about yourself, for the most part. *shrug*

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Roserain
lisais-fire619

Nah, you didn't :3
I think you'd be bi, or perhaps pansexual.

Back when I was younger I just used the term gender-blind, but now there's new names for things I understood but had no words for. Labels are just sort of there to shortly describe what you already know about yourself, for the most part. *shrug*

whats pansexual

Much Wolf

lisais-fire619

the prefix pan- is greek, I think. It means 'all'. (If I remember right it's been more than a decade since I was in my dead languages class ._.; )
so pansexual means all-sexual, or attracted to all sexes and representations.

I think, (I'd have to look it up again, but I think this is right) that it also refers to people that don't identify as either gender or something else as well.

So if you're attracted to men and women, you'd be bisexual. If you're attracted to people no matter what their gender or how they sexually express themselves, I believe the term for that is pansexual o:

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Roserain
lisais-fire619

the prefix pan- is greek, I think. It means 'all'. (If I remember right it's been more than a decade since I was in my dead languages class ._.; )
so pansexual means all-sexual, or attracted to all sexes and representations.

I think, (I'd have to look it up again, but I think this is right) that it also refers to people that don't identify as either gender or something else as well.

So if you're attracted to men and women, you'd be bisexual. If you're attracted to people no matter what their gender or how they sexually express themselves, I believe the term for that is pansexual o:

and what if they really dont attract me either way?

Much Wolf

That's asexual.

That's when you don't really feel sexual desire at all.

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
-floofs-
I'd forgotten I had this little animal item from that summer(?) event a couple years back.
-w- ~ <33333

Hatted Fatcat

-Boops thread- ouo

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Well, now my Birthday is much better and I got such a lovely gift~!
The wings are so pretty~! <3 Makes me think of when we raised some Monarchs when I was younger. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff