Ridiculous Tea's Darling

Feral Trickster

CrimsonCutie666

*Fist bumps for Polyamory friends*

-fist bump- Heck yeah, polyamory!

Leopleuradon's Partner

Shy Cat

CrimsonCutie666

I'm also probably at a huge disadvantage than most people. I was homeschooled and wasn't allowed to be around kids when I grew up. So it takes a lot for me to understand what comes naturally to most people. So I've always just done whatever and figured I was different.

I still really don't understand if I'm bi or not... because technically I'm sexually attracted to females.. but I'm only okay with men if I have a romantic interest in them. Not being romantically involved with females is a choice on my part... because they usually grate on my nerves. xD So I guess I've just always figured I'm an oddity. xDD

But yeah. I understand. A lot of this is really confusing to me. So I can understand some people wanting to figure it all out and what it means. Really I just figure you like whoever you like and that that should be enough. =33

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
☆═━┈

Koi, beware, I am very hyper, and on drugs right now! **NOT ILLEGAL** I had to take a strong pain killer, one of my organs is well, actually a few organs are being asses, but yea, I am in pain. Well I was before I took it.... -.-;; I dunno what I want in life.... Just kinda would like a lil happiness for once? lol dunno if I'm meant to be happy in this life, just keep ******** up, no matter how hard I try to get a handle on it, but it always slips away and just want everything to stop. Go back to how easy it was when IO was young young, not that it was easier, but I handled things much better when I was young.... My dream was to marry a guy and have a family, but I dunno if I even want that anymore...... Cheza is like the only one who understands me, IF she does....? ugh.....

┈━═☆

Leopleuradon's Partner

Shy Cat

I... dunno really what to say about it, Lilith.. I grew up in a really abusive home. And even though I have a fiance and a kid... I can't say I've ever been happy. There hasn't been a point in my life that I haven't been depressed. Sad to say, but I guess I don't even really believe in it anymore. That isn't to say that someone shouldn't or shouldn't reach for it. If you can, then by all means.

But yeah, I understand. I don't know if it's much consolation... but I do. And you know... if I can ever help I will. Seriously. -Snugs-

Ishmeluv's Spouse

Koiasi

*nod nod* I just wish people would just understand that there are somethings that are fluid and somethings you have to take the time to know yourself, and get to know who you are, before you'll know with any sort of certainty. It's what pisses me off when people nag those who change their sexuality/gender and go all 'But that's not what you said x days ago!' cause it's like duh x days ago they didn't know as much as they do now shut up and sit down.

Ehhh to me you fall for who you fall for, and your attracted to who you're attracted to. And if I fall for a guy and just want to have sex cool. And if I get with an asexual female and all we do is cuddle cool! And if I fall for them both weeeeelll. Cool.

Leopleuradon's Partner

Shy Cat

CrimsonCutie666

-Nods- Exactly. But I've never really talked about my sexuality with anyone except a couple guys I dated because I figured they should know and that I should be honest with them. Which usually ended up with guys harassing me and not being comfortable being in a relationship with me because I liked girls. My fiance is the only one who has ever been okay with that and realized that the fact I'm with him instead of a girl means I really really love him. Their loss I guess.

In any case.. I'm getting dangerously close to becoming emotional. So I'm going to bow out before it becomes an issue and go watch Big Hero 6 with my kid.

-Snuggles everyone-

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
☆═━┈

Oy Koi! You know I loves you very much <33 I know we aren't "close close" But you will always be in my heart, just something about you clicks with me. So know the offer goes both ways <33 I have been a severe depressed person with extreme anxiety disorder, so I understand you. I came from a very negative and abusive family, and have been surrounded by abuse my entire life. the past few years I haven't had much abuse, but the first 21 years of my life, constant abuse, from every possible way.... non stop. Not saying this for pity, I just want you to understand that I have felt your pain, and respect you very much for holding in there. Man I haqve never wanted a beer as bad as I want one now... **looks at clock** Ughh, this is going to be a very looooonnnnnnnnnngggg shitty day u.u;;

┈━═☆

Leopleuradon's Partner

Shy Cat

Yep. Completely and totally right there with you Lilith. 22 was when I finally got away from my family. But the first year to two years I was here wasn't any better because of my fiance's mother.... So yeahhhh.... And 24 was when I got pregnant... So I've had huge emotional roller coasters. -Snugs tight-

But yeah, like I said to Crim... I'm going to bow out before I get too emotional or cause too much of a scene. You can always message me on Skype if you want to talk more. =33

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
☆═━┈

I'm so sorry Koi >.<;;

┈━═☆

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Am I alone in your heart?
Have I hope with your heart?
User Image

Lavender Hues
I am SO happy that I'm not alone in this feeling. It's such an awkward thing for me to express. Like, I accept who I am but I also don't about who I am. 8U -Shrugs and snuggles-

*snuggles back*
Yeah. Totes understand that feeling.
I know my family wouldn't be able to understand it
because I know very much that my siblings are uber sensitive to their gender appearance.

~~~

I got off work early today!
8D

That means I get to tweak around my plot journal
AND get to work on breedings.

I hope to have the breedings done by this weekend or soon after.
Thankfully my roommate is going to be gone this weekend
so she won't be around to distract me. xD

*floats about, deciding how best to organize her messy Noodle pile*

Every time that we meet
I skip a heartbeat.

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Roserain
Ooooh I dig it xD

Just wanted to let you know that I've totally been staring at VI for most of the morning |D <3
We should rp

Much Wolf

PixelDeerest
Roserain
Ooooh I dig it xD

Just wanted to let you know that I've totally been staring at VI for most of the morning |D <3
We should rp

I love him so freaking much, I'm still in awe of your skills |3 <3

Yaaaas >3
We should, he's not an easy character to be around at first, so please don't think how he behaves is disinterest on my part xD

But yes! I have time today, my responses will just take a bit as I scurry off to do this or that. heart

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Roserain
PixelDeerest
Roserain
Ooooh I dig it xD

We should rp

I love him so freaking much, I'm still in awe of your skills |3 <3

Yaaaas >3
We should, he's not an easy character to be around at first, so please don't think how he behaves is disinterest on my part xD

But yes! I have time today, my responses will just take a bit as I scurry off to do this or that. heart

It's not really my skills~ My skills depend on the character! And it's a good character |D
Awesome |D
In thread or Guild?
Also, did we have someone plotted for him? I can't remember |D;;;;

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Am I alone in your heart?
Have I hope with your heart?
User Image

Okay so all this talk of sexuality and gender got me curious.

Turns out Facebook allows you a lot of options.

You can literally be in an "open relationship" or "domestic partnership" and even "civil union".
As well as a few others I cannot remember right now. xD

Then when it comes to your gender you can actually chose to add a custom gender that only certain people will see.
You want to label yourself "agender" and only have the peeps on your friendlist or JUST yourself know? Cool
You can even tweak what the notices say when it comes to, like, your birthday announcement.
What pronoun do you prefer?
"Wish her a happy birthday"
"Wish him a happy birthday"
"Wish them a happy birthday"
That part would be public cause they use it for the notifications and such.

Sorry, geeky moment of "the world knowing what's up". xD
Might not be fully accepted but at least the options are there. <3

Every time that we meet
I skip a heartbeat.

Much Wolf

I have to give credit to Matty for her shop, her setting, and her skills with world building. <3 But thank you ;-; I can't believe he's been mine for ten years now, I read my first rp posts with him and cringe man. 8|

Either works for me xD I'm not picky on that. As for plots, I don't think you had someone in particular in mind o: Not that I know of, anyway xD

Edit:
Dude, Moony, I didn't know that!
That's awesome <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out