Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ishmeluv's Spouse

I'm sorry Cheza but that sounds more like demisexual aromantic but really I'm sorry but it sounds like you're taking it all very lightly so I can't say exactly.

I take my sexuality very seriously and I appreciate your humor but the fact of the matter is if you don't know your sexuality you should take some time and learn about the different ones out there and see what fits best for you.

No one can really tell you your sexuality. We can give you an accurate idea but nothing will hit home until you learn it for yourself.

The biggest problems many people face when discovering their sexuality is sometimes it's fluid and othertimes a preference is mistaken for a sexuality. For example. I prefer males over females but I'm still bi.

Anyway sorry to just blarg all over the thread. If you want some help figuring out any of this stuff (anyone) more then willing to help out. I just enjoy sharing! (And hoping this doesn't make the convo awkward)

Dapper Seeker

Bunni is just bunni. u Au <3
A female that is attracted to males that doesn't want sex.
Though I'm a bit fluid....but I highly prefer males.
I actually prefer the company of animals more than humans. They don't judge and don't harm people.

Much Wolf

I hear you Bun, sex scares the piss outta me because it has so much potential to cause harm, and it worries me when I realize it's on someone's mind. It feels like too much potential for ill, and that squicks me out.

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Raspberry Hippos
I actually prefer the company of animals more than humans. They don't judge and don't harm people.

i like animals best

Dapper Lunatic

Raspberry Hippos

Unless they're cats. Cats are always judging you. Sometimes with their claws. cat_mrgreen

Dapper Seeker

@Rain: Oh gosh yes. It makes me highly uncomfortable, I can talk about it yes but other than that it gives me chills. Actually PDA use to make me highly ill, I'm better now but oh gosh it since freaks me out.

@lisais: o8! Oh yes! They are. I enjoy their company greatly. I think they just understand me better.

@Mouse: 8U Not loki. He's a kitty that doesn't use his claws unless he wants you to pet him then he claws them down you legs but he bites to judge u Au. But yes Cats are judgy animals. u Au

Much Wolf

Do you turn away during kissing scenes at movies?
I totally do. It's just... weird. Not that I don't appreciate romance and snuggling and all that jazz, but it feels like I just walked into the bathroom to see someone on the toilet when I see other people doing their thing. I don't get it.

I can joke about it, I can listen, I can give advice, but once the magnifying glass is pointed directly me at me I'm all squirms and hell no please. xD

Ishmeluv's Spouse

*Sips her tea* <33

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am taking it lightly because I love people irregardless of who they are and what they see themselves as. I don't see it as a serious issue, though there are plenty of people who take it waaaay too seriously and feel the need to protest my Gay Pride events. >A> -grumbles-
If it offends you, I apologize, but that's how I feel about it. People should be happy with who they are, and I'm happy with them for being themselves no matter what is thrown at them, so it puts me in good spirits. I'm a happy person, most days anyway. XD

I've also been reading all the terminologies being thrown around and learning~ New things, different days~
I take joy in knowing how different people can be.

-throws love all around-

Dapper Seeker

I don't turn away but I make a face and just plain disgusted most of the time. I unno I guess the whole lovely-dovey stuff isn't my thing I get it but it's not just something I really adapt too. Now I do enjoy giving my dog and cat light kisses. lD

And yes that is the exact same thing with me. But I must sleep now! Goodnight everyone! <3

Hatted Fatcat

Pidgie... Is somewhere stuck between Pansexual and Bisexual. Like, I just, I love all gender expressions, but I'm not just going to settle for anyone based off of their personality alone. You have to appeal to me appearance wise, but you don't need to be the best damn thing I've ever seen. If I find you attractive, you're not a horrible person, and you just click with me, I'm yours.

However, I don't know how to explain my feelings about my gender. I just, don't care. I call myself female, but I just... I don't care. I will dress up sometimes and whatever, but, like, I just don't care. I could've been born any other gender on the spectrum and I think I would still be as apathetic about my gender as I am now. It's not dysphoria, it's an utter lack of care or consideration for what I am. Is there anything like this out there? 8U; It's like, apathy, without the hate or depression.

Ishmeluv's Spouse

ChezaRain
I am taking it lightly because I love people irregardless of who they are and what they see themselves as. I don't see it as a serious issue, though there are plenty of people who take it waaaay too seriously and feel the need to protest my Gay Pride events. >A> -grumbles-
If it offends you, I apologize, but that's how I feel about it. People should be happy with who they are, and I'm happy with them for being themselves no matter what is thrown at them, so it puts me in good spirits. I'm a happy person, most days anyway. XD

I've also been reading all the terminologies being thrown around and learning~ New things, different days~
I take joy in knowing how different people can be.

-throws love all around-

*Fluffs* No no darling I didn't take offense to anything nor did I mean to come across as saying you look down on people. People take their sexuality to different degrees and I wanted to make sure you knew that while we were willing to throw terms your way the biggest thing is you have to be happy with the sexuality you choose, and if you want to be fluid with it go for it.

The reason I said mine was more serious was to explain the barrage of words thrown your way more then to make light of the way you view yours. Sorry if it came across otherwise!

I was 100% serious when I said that I'm willing to help others when it comes to sexuality. I used to be so confused and torn about what it meant to be what I am. Every day I learn something different about sexuality. If anything I'm glad Gaia got these banners out so we could all talk about it <33

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
CrimsonCutie666

*Fluffs* No no darling I didn't take offense to anything nor did I mean to come across as saying you look down on people. People take their sexuality to different degrees and I wanted to make sure you knew that while we were willing to throw terms your way the biggest thing is you have to be happy with the sexuality you choose, and if you want to be fluid with it go for it.

The reason I said mine was more serious was to explain the barrage of words thrown your way more then to make light of the way you view yours. Sorry if it came across otherwise!

I was 100% serious when I said that I'm willing to help others when it comes to sexuality. I used to be so confused and torn about what it meant to be what I am. Every day I learn something different about sexuality. If anything I'm glad Gaia got these banners out so we could all talk about it <33

My city houses the Gayborhood, I've grown up around all kinds and never thought of the terms that went with them, just figured we're all different.
And I'm always changing, day by day, so even though I might relate more to one term today, it might not be the same tomorrow, so I'm not too worried of what I associate with. <3
Just figured I'd ask to see what people thought, for the moment. And to learn new words. XD

Ishmeluv's Spouse

ChezaRain

Glad we see eye to eye. And again sorry about stepping on toes I really didn't mean for that to be the case.

Sexual fluidity is totally valid and I wish people knew that too. I wish more people were as cool with the discussion about sexuality cause it's not that big a deal to discuss so long as you don't get into nitty gritty stuff cause as some of us here in TLN showed not everyone is ok with that (Ish has to roll her eyes at me sometimes cause I can be a bit too open with things).

I need to talk to you more girly seriously <33

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I...am still questioning. Like, it's just way too dependent on the time, situation, person, and personality for me. But as it stands, I'm planning to be celibate. Not for anything religious. It's just...yeah, it does appeal to me. But in order to make myself comfortable with ever having relations or doing the do, it's just...too much effort? At least right now? I mean, if it happens. It happens. But as for right now, eh. Celibacy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff