Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Geyser Eelborn
icy serenade
... Okay.... He sounds creeping cool. I don't know if I should be fascinated or creeeeeeeped out XD .... I think I'll be both! Awwww... Daddy mommies! Another brave man of a species! We solute you, mister water spiders!

That makes sense l'D Ahhahaha... And yeaaaah... That's probably a good thing not to do. Though, I have to say, I'd be tempted to poke the part part of one just for a moment to see. Needless to say I have visions of Marlin and Dory going through my head now <D So like... do jellies have a brain [cause you totally can't see it if they do!... from what I've seen anyways > >;a], or do they have just like... a neural network or something like that?

Out of everything she had felt, all the loneliness and pain, him crying was the worst because she knew it was because of her. He didn't have to say a thing. She had made him cry while she was wrapped up in her of emotions. As she felt him trying to calm himself down and stopped crying, she purred ever so softly to him, continuing to stroke the back of his neck softly until she had pulled back. "It's okay baby... don't cry..." She knew that children would go and do their own things. It's what they do when they grow. He shouldn't feel bad.

As she sat there, looking to him, her mind was a crazy mess of thoughts and emotions that she was trying so hard to keep to herself. She didn't want him to be overwhelmed by her racing thoughts and crazy emotions. Needless to say, it was difficult and she was sure he could feel some of what was going on inside her. An ever softly whispered "Okay" was all she could say without coming apart at the seems again, her head hanging so she could hide her face while trying not to start crying again. This... is a good thing.... Family... Yes. She could do this. And putting on her best, brave smile she could manage, her eyes peered up to him, still red and puffy, and yet hopeful. "Let's... go...." she finally said in another soft whisper.

Jellies have no brain, no xDD Brains tend to be present only in animals with bilateral symmetry--that is, there's a right half and a left half and they're largely identical. Things like sponges have no neural nets at all since they're so primitive; but jellies and their relatives have a neural net. So they're not entirely senseless (heck, some of them have light-sensitive spots, a very primitive form of eye), but they don't have a brain, per se. Nor do they have a circulatory system or a respiratory system. They move, they eat, they have sex. That's not all of what they do, but that's most of what they do.

We salute thee, indeed.

Alexej tried to pull in all his tears, tried to dry them on the end of his scarf. He still didn't feel right, and he was sure his mother was still upset beyond mere words, but...things would be better now, right? Well, they will be soon! And after Father, it'll be my sisters! He relaxed against Callie's massaging motions and returned her purr with a very soft, slightly uncertain one. Was she okay? No, probably not. He'd forced her into her shell. Not a good thing.

He smiled that she was willing to go with him, though. He would make everything right. He would absolutely make everything right. He gave her a smile and took her hand, leading her towards the door slowly, tail still wrapped around her. "It's going to be okay, Momma. Okay."

And I think this was mine.

When I get back, shall I start Kara/Bea and maybe Marshwing/Mogli?

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Juno- I wish i could go out and hang with friends or something but that requires a care i dont have and licenses. don't know how long i'll get to be on here cause ill end up hearing that all i ever do is be on my computer and text. maybe ill get to play a video game or something.

Mameha Otome rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1 Total: 8 (3-12)

Eloquent Explorer

Rolling for genders...

Deathly Demigod

Oh snap! I'm sorry I missed that D8 I'll try to get you a reply later tonight/tomorrow morning. My sister is over and we're gonna play Skylanders >w<; And sure~

Librra's Significant Otter

Bashful Shapeshifter

Geyser Eelborn

Ovarian Paint
Mameha Otome
Ewwww Gey's old~

Happy Birfday!

*Ninja noms.*

Doodle, we should RP xDDDD

Happy birthday and yes yes we should~!

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*wanders around*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
CONTESTU

2 Days left! 8U OH NOOO~

Hatted Fatcat

-Glowers at Photobucket- DO NOT WANT BETA. emotion_donotwant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All my feels about photobucket. >.>;;;

Manly Member

Moar drop-offs! And I finally chose a winner for Flim and Flam so here they are to cause trouble~

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Male - Female - Male

Geared Gatekeeper

flys off with one of the pony noodles.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Sweet. 8D

Hmm, I wonder if Tekkianna's been on, we seem to have a knack of winning stuffs together!

(Since she owns Ray and I own Evangeline from that other contest too lol)

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Happy birthday, Gey..~

o .o

Aged Zealot

dark_iced_angel
Zxero: It was a fine day to take a nice Relaxing walk to the Lake and back, Gliding Nicely with is wings out wide as his three tails trails behind him as he slowly came to a gently Halt at the sight of another at the lake. Stepping back hoping he was unnoticed he turns to head back, he would normally come to this lake alone for alittle reflection time, and wouldnt want to get in some ones way

Sorry to have taken so long, deary!

Ebi: -checking on all the plants in turn, he wiggled his little bum in happiness, knowing his father would be proud to see the fruits of his labor, but it was his job to look after them while his dad prepared for his new siblings! Humming softly to himself, he turned so that he could walk back to the other side of the lake, spotting another noodle turning to leave.... Was it his fault? Squeaking, he hopped after the other, waving his paws- H-Hey....! I didn't mean to bother you! D8 Will a hug make it better?

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image

**snuggles wolfie** BOWL RP A MUST WOLFIE!!!

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Geyser Eelborn
*pounceclings to you* Happy Birthday Gey!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff