17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

*Grabs up Gene* So adorable. heart

Deathly Demigod

Zoeybird92
^/////^ That's so cute! <3 Sorry my response is so short *ashamed* emotion_facepalm
Hayden Love: *All he could think to do was close his eyes and brace for impact. It didn't come. He looked up at the thief. The branch creaked in anger at their combined weight, his more than her's.* Thanks... *His face heated up, they were pretty close now. The heat of her breath heated his nose. He caught a glimpse of the hidden beauty of her eyes behind her mask and almost couldn't look away.* Oh, right. *He carefully pulled himself up enough so he could climb up onto the branch with her. He had a bit of trouble getting himself all the way up, but managed to get to his feet. He sighed with relief, then realized he was still holding her hand.* Erm... *He let go and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.* Um, so...can I have my guitar back?

fffffffffffffff XD lol... It's all good~ It's how you make the reply out that matters ^ ^ <3

Wyld Card: -biting down on her bottom lip as it was becoming really difficult to hold onto him anymore, she sighed a sigh of relief as he made his way onto the branch, inching back bit by bit so the end of the branch wouldn't break off completely... almost nervously backing away to safety in a way as she was puzzled by his staring. letting go of her hold on him as he pulled his back as well, her paws slid over the material of her clothing, smoothing it out some, before giving him her trademark grin of mischief- Next time I might have to let you fall on your a**. I have a rep to hold up, and I can't be rescuing damsels all the time -almost scoffing a he asked for the guitar back, she leaned back against the trunk of the tree carefully. she surely didn't want to damage such a pretty guitar after all. that nearly Cheshire like grin plastered all over her face now as she pondered her words for a moment- Nope. I said you had to catch me... not the other way around. -her eyes twinkled behind her mask again. she didn't have plans to run off again, but she sure wasn't going to make this easy on him. troublemaker? yes. completely cruel? no- Thoooooooough.... -a dragged out word as she began to ponder again- If you think you can make it worth my while to give up... such a steal... I might consider giving it back -tilting her head up, she stroked at her chin in such a thoughtful way, but the mischievousness never leaving her face as she wondered how he'd react-

lol Captcha: no means no XD

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
(Nobody pay no mind to me)
Ramalama Bang Bang

*barrel rolls in*

*tumble weeds out*

Finger in position on the switchxxxxxxxxxx
A little
[flash] photography.

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

*drops in*

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's cold here down in South Carolina!

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Its cold up here in washington

Wrathful Lover

Every time you think lovingly of me, you suffer so,
And I'm the same way

ninja .....
*tosses her pj out and flees*

An undying feeling, the fear of loss;
Such a hedgehog's dilemma! ... Farewell...

Deathly Demigod

-hides in the corner under her blanket-

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
mewmew kittykat94
And I'm the same way

ninja .....
*tosses her pj out and flees*

so many cuties

Wrathful Lover

And I'm the same way

*scoops up the Icyluff with a snuggle*

Thank so much, lisais~ n n

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lisais-fire619
Well your next-door neighbor is Canada so you should expect it to be cold there! XD

Deathly Demigod

-snugglies into mewy and nuzzles- <3

Wolfey! Thank you for the gram <3

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wolfey Fireborn
lisais-fire619
Well your next-door neighbor is Canada so you should expect it to be cold there! XD

loll i know and ty for the gram

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
icy serenade

fffffffffffffff XD lol... It's all good~ It's how you make the reply out that matters ^ ^ <3

Wyld Card: -biting down on her bottom lip as it was becoming really difficult to hold onto him anymore, she sighed a sigh of relief as he made his way onto the branch, inching back bit by bit so the end of the branch wouldn't break off completely... almost nervously backing away to safety in a way as she was puzzled by his staring. letting go of her hold on him as he pulled his back as well, her paws slid over the material of her clothing, smoothing it out some, before giving him her trademark grin of mischief- Next time I might have to let you fall on your a**. I have a rep to hold up, and I can't be rescuing damsels all the time -almost scoffing a he asked for the guitar back, she leaned back against the trunk of the tree carefully. she surely didn't want to damage such a pretty guitar after all. that nearly Cheshire like grin plastered all over her face now as she pondered her words for a moment- Nope. I said you had to catch me... not the other way around. -her eyes twinkled behind her mask again. she didn't have plans to run off again, but she sure wasn't going to make this easy on him. troublemaker? yes. completely cruel? no- Thoooooooough.... -a dragged out word as she began to ponder again- If you think you can make it worth my while to give up... such a steal... I might consider giving it back -tilting her head up, she stroked at her chin in such a thoughtful way, but the mischievousness never leaving her face as she wondered how he'd react-

lol Captcha: no means no XD

Got it! heart

Hayden Love: *relaxing slightly, he gave her a cocky grin* I promise I won’t tell anyone. *His smile faded as she gave him a look, a very mischievous look. He gave a nervous laugh and rubbed his arm, extremely self-conscious. * You’re not going to let that go are you? *His ears perked. He could talk her into giving Helena back, but how? She obviously thought he couldn’t convince her, judging by the look on her face. His palms started sweating, what could he promise her? Maybe he could take her out for coffee? No, she didn’t strike him as the type who sat around. A concert? Maybe, but he’d have to ask her what her favorite band was, and even then, they might not come around for a while. He watched her carefully, just in case she decided she’d rather keep his guitar. He tried to stay still, but he was used to pacing when he thought, but in this situation, it was a really bad idea. Plus, she’d probably just tease him about it.* Did you have something in mind? *Usually when someone wants to barter, they already have an idea in their heads. He just hoped whatever she wanted was within his abilities to give her.*

captcha: morning person
maybe if caffeine worked on me >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas