Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

....Jon do no make me summon my demons here...This thread has not been exposed to them....Or.....*looks around* ....Damn it! Tex is avoiding Kentucky....I can't have her shot you...

Yvette: *goes to the counter and puts down a stack of books to return before moving off towards the shelves*

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kelly: *nods lightly* I guess then.... we're both different than most, huh?

Shameless Smoker

I'll be your Las Vegas Reason to be happy, And do anything to only have you see, Give you the world if i could only have you be my Florida pretty little baby

Mollie: -smiles- Ohhh theres sooo many flavors! you pick for me! -smiles at Finn-

Kent: -pouting at Tex-

Click them please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feh! as if Tex can hit! she can't even hit an alien at medium range! talk2hand

Tipsy Girl

YUS! HAPPY PAGE 10000! xD

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Tex: ...>.> Do not make me go get my body human...

Jon don't push her...its been a month or so since she saw O'Malley last...she's pent up and full of rage.

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Rox: *smiles* I suppose :3 But everyones alike in the way that their different. It's that, that makes this big crusty circle an interesting place...

Eloquent Explorer

Arizona: *stalls up when she sees Joshua and Mollie in the vicinity* ....
HA!! I'm sure you don't want her to hit me anyways! what if my right hand gets injured? then what will become of your drawings? pirate

Lonely Werewolf

WOOOO!
PAGE 10.2!
ALREADY!

Galantine: -gets up and sees books- Didn't she get this? -looks around and spots her- Ah, Princess. -walks over-

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kelly: *laughs* That's for sure.... *blinks a moment* How did we get to this topic again?

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Monty: [Stretches] I could attack him, Argent.

Finn: [Frowns] Hm...how about cookie dough? That's my favorite flavor! [Kisses her again]
MYA HA HA HA!!! where are your mommy powers now!? *runs off to get himself a PB+J before she or Monty attack him*

Lonely Werewolf

I WANT SEE JOHN MAN'S DRAWINGS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas