Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

sure

Creampuff: *sitting comfortably, humming softly to himself while brushing his thick fluffy hair* ~<3
Peach: *stretched out on the ground, sunbathing contently* |>~

Manly Member

astrosoaries semi~
User Image

Much Wolf

Checker eaaaar <333

Wow, something about that one. <3

Awesome job Musi x3 <33

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Miss Hiss: *sithers about until she spots Creampuff and Peach* He hassss a ssssnake tail like me?
Ivan: *curls around Miss Hiss' neck* Maybe we should sssssay 'Hi'?
Miss Hiss: *carefully approtches the two* Hello?

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Roserain

I'm alright x3
Finished my homework, so now I'm going through my music and compiling playlists to try and lure certain muses out.

In particular Boris. I want to fill in a lot of the plot holes with the Airay family, so I'm trying to tap into different parts of the timeline and flesh them out more so they make sense.

After that I'll be going around tagging everything I owe x3

Yay! I'm working on last minute homework ninja *cough*

Ooooo, I've alwalys liked Boris! He's sexy 3nodding wink

Romantic Man-Lover

Creampuff: *blinks, and lightly twitches his ears at the greeting, looking over to the lady with a little smile* oh, good day, miss~ *gives a polite little bow of his head*
Peach: |>~ *enjoying the sun too much to be bothered*

Much Wolf

Gaia distraction team, Go?
xD

I was finding any excuse to not do my homework earlier. ._. Even going so far as to move a bookcase and vacuum the carpet under it. *sigh*

And aww, thank you x3
He's definitely one of my favorites for sure 8D
I wish I could still play the game, but I've had to wipe my computer since installing it and it takes a looooot of work to install HnKnA.

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Miss Hiss: *bows her head in return* And a good day to you, too. I am sorry to bother you, but I have never seen anyone else with a snake tail like myself and could not resist coming over to talk. *she flicks her forked tongue as her little snakes slither around her ears and horns*
Ivan: *uncoils himself to check out the other snake* 8>~

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
@Rose Well I can't put it off much longer since it's due tomorrow crying

I didn't know it was a game! =O

Dapper Lunatic

8|!
I feel like this might be a good time to finally pick up the project of stuffing that game onto a VM to distribute to people who wanted to play. xD;

Geared Gatekeeper

Oh astrosoaries semi is so pretty/sexy. Really likes him.

Much Wolf

Zoeybird92
@Rose Well I can't put it off much longer since it's due tomorrow crying

I didn't know it was a game! =O

Yes x3
HnKnA (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
Alice in the Country of Hearts
is actually a trilogy of games, made by Quinrose. They were only ever released in Japan and never generated enough financial backing to be translated for America, despite best efforts. There's also a manga series, and serval 'spin-off' manga series. And those you CAN find in America <3 I have a few of them x3
Sadly they're not exactly like the games, and more... 'typical' for lack of a better term. The games were actually pretty dark and very bloody. It was still cutesy and colorful too, but the idea was the dichotomy of the world setting. The manga series made it more palatable by turning down the dark. So, Boris in the manga comes off as the 'guy nextdoor' best friend feel, where in the games he was much more... predatory. For lack of a better word.

ANYWAY
I could go on all day xDD

Romantic Man-Lover

Creampuff: *blinks curiously, and tips his head* Oh? that is unfortunate. 8c my whole family has them. So I am quite used to seeing them~ *glances to Peach, lightly stroking the back of her hood to try and wake her* <3
Peach: |>~ *lazily opens her red eyes to slits, flickering her tongue to gain the new scents, groggily looking towards the other snakes*

Much Wolf

Gin Rin
8|!
I feel like this might be a good time to finally pick up the project of stuffing that game onto a VM to distribute to people who wanted to play. xD;

YES PLZ
8|

And, I've been looking forever. And I can't find or figure out if the movie was ever released or not.

But the traileeeeer unf the trailerrrrr

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Roserain

Yes x3
HnKnA (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
Alice in the Country of Hearts
is actually a trilogy of games, made by Quinrose. They were only ever released in Japan and never generated enough financial backing to be translated for America, despite best efforts. There's also a manga series, and serval 'spin-off' manga series. And those you CAN find in America <3 I have a few of them x3
Sadly they're not exactly like the games, and more... 'typical' for lack of a better term. The games were actually pretty dark and very bloody. It was still cutesy and colorful too, but the idea was the dichotomy of the world setting. The manga series made it more palatable by turning down the dark. So, Boris in the manga comes off as the 'guy nextdoor' best friend feel, where in the games he was much more... predatory. For lack of a better word.

ANYWAY
I could go on all day xDD

Sounds awesome to me! xd

Also, YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO MARS LYRICS IN YOUR SIG!!! *x100 love for you* heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff