Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Explorer

*omnomnom real food*

Aww I'm sorry...I hope things are okay for you and your family though. My day sounds like nothing compared to you, just minor gripes and me staying up instead of sleeping like I should have > 3>

Librra's Significant Otter

Bashful Shapeshifter

Oh no no, sorry if my day sounded like it trumped yours or anything. No no, your say sounds plenty bleh..But staying up is more fun! And when you actually get a minute to yourself.

Eloquent Explorer

Pfft yer day definitely trumps mine no matter what. I did have fun though, hanging out at a friend's house during the game. Even if I don't care about sports, many lols were had.

Bashful Shapeshifter

I used to hate superbowl so badly...birthday is the end of Jan and my family are all into sports, so we always had to have my bday party on superbowl...always had to wait til the game was over. sad ( Happy not to have to do that anymore! xD

Eloquent Explorer

Laaaaammeeee
But at least you don't have to now and you can do whatever you want biggrin

Fwooo....I think I'mma quote a post of mine for today then go crawl my a** in bed. Get some sleep and all so I can do laundry later for work e.x
Talk to you later Doodle~ <333

Eloquent Explorer

While I'm narrowing down things to what I might want to do...I'm quoting this one more time for today! I will decide my winners after I wake up this afternoon. So you still have several more hours to send me a bribe if you haven't already.

Have at it folks~

Mameha Otome
Mameha Otome
SO LIKE
OFFICIAL MEHA ANNOUNCEMENT

I am opening bribes as of today.

I will close bribes on the 4th after Moony and Dark's breedings have been rolled/decided. Why? Because.

I am allowing an anything goes type of deal.

- God/dess
- MLP
- Armor (I hate armor though, so be wise about what you want for it)
- Transformers (No OCs however, canon bots only)
- Breedings
- Custom breedings
- Etc...

Want to bribe me for something you really want? Send me a PM with your bribe and form/couple/whatever. I will for sure be doing one, maybe two if I find something I -really- like.

EDIT: You may send up to 2 forms; 1 breeding/1 custom, 2 breedings, 2 customs, etc.

Bashful Shapeshifter

Nope, this year I went to a strip club....My senses were assaulted! xD

Sweet dreams sweets!

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Am I alone in your heart?
Have I hope with your heart?
User Image

*marks spot & also heads to bed*

Good night, folks. <3

Every time that we meet
I skip a heartbeat.

Zoeybird92's Prince

Bloody Hell Hound

chanje: "thanks hunny, h,, you have never had it , Oh it is lovely, pasta and mince meat, oh i hope you like it " he continues to boil pasta and fry off the meat and adding in a tomato and garlic sauce to it mixing it around, 10 minutes alter and it was ready for serving, he plated it up and took over on a huge bowl " Help yourself, you just put your folk and spoon in like this and grab it over to you plate "
he smiles hopeing aiseric likes what he has cooked for him, " feel free to add cheese if you want, he goes to grab some grated cheese in the fridge and brings it over placing the bag on the side.

chaos: Looks at his brother as he sleeps and giggles " not how it is done no no " he continues to giggle and attempt his mother magic training one more time, trying to make his strength.. and then suddenly ... he burps " power .. uhh .. umm sorry mother yea yea " he wobbles alittle feeling light headed as he yawns, and crawls to his brother and lays on him snuggling up to sleep

medusa: It has been a long day for the boys so instead of waking them up she thought she would leave them to sleep and train alittle on her own, she went to the middle of the room and sat up on her vector tail, and started to think with a purple aura surrounding her. her two guardian snakes just there circling her in thought

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
iMoony
Also~

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, GEY!
8D

... TLN should have a drinking skype party.
*shot*

lisais-fire619
Happy Birthday Gey

~Lady Kanna~
Happy birthday Gey! Enjoy it to its fullest~!

Mameha Otome
Ewwww Gey's old~

Happy Birfday!

Thanks, everyone! <33

Ovarian Paint
Mameha Otome
Ewwww Gey's old~

Happy Birfday!

*Ninja noms.*

Doodle, we should RP xDDDD

Zoeybird92's Prince

Blessed Phantom