Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

emotion_dealwithit

Romantic Man-Lover

Phew. |D *gets back to colouring* Gotta quit my slacking! 8|

Much Wolf

Me too. ._.
There's s**t to clean, (literally, in the case of the catbox) paperwork I should've done forever ago, RP tags I'm way behind on, stuff for work to do.

Gah, I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

Guess I'll go to bed instead of being productive |D

Dapper Lunatic

I should go to bed tooooooooo, but I dun wanna. ._.;

*perches on Musi's head and watches the coloringz* 8>

Manly Member

So late with these. @ @;

User ImageUser Image

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
icy serenade

Believe me... it's never a worry~ <3

Wyld Card: Good! -scoffing once again, her skin prickling with a hint of annoyance as she realized that she may have just cause herself more troubles by saving him from his fall. she enjoyed a hint of gratification as he seemed unnerved by her oh-so-troublesome expression, pleased that she could unarm him with it. with a snicker, she slowly shook her head side to side, blazing blue eyes never moving from him- Oh no.. I sure as hell am not. -then began his thinking as she offered a chance for him to get his little girlfriend back. she could almost see the gears turning and grinding in his head, a brow quirking, curious as to what he was thinking exactly. rolling her eyes and sighing as she began to get impatient with him as he lost himself in thought, shifting in her boots on the branch. his question grabbed her attention once again, and she crossed her arms across her chest, shrugging- Not like I know what you can do... aside from falling. You don't think of something soon... -smirking, she reached back, bringing the guitar in front of her, fingertips stroking along the guitar's body- I may decide I want to date the little lady myself. -her fingers played over the strings, debating on what she would do next, knowing he wouldn't do anything to risk his precious instrument's well-being... which was a weird thought to her as it was just some silly, shiny, inanimate object-

lol... I'm made to be awake early against my will, but I'll surely no morning person myself XD

Hayden Love: *He started drumming his fingers on his arm. He had to think of something. Something she couldn't say no to...* What if...? *No, he couldn't play for her. He remembered all too well how his public perfromances had turned out. The first one was ruined by his jealous older brother and the second...his eyes darkend. He could only too easily recall the tone of the man's voice as he shouted and bombarded him with tomato's. But, if he offered to play for her, she would have to give him the guitar. He ran a hand through his hair and exhaled loudly. Even if she didn't like his playing, at least he would get Helena back. That was good enough, right? He watched her fingers dance playfully across Helena's body and soul (what he called her strings). He knew she must understand what Helena meant to him, though he didn't dare tell her why. He took a deep breath and decided it was his only option.* What if I played Helena for you? *He knew he was taking a real emotional risk. For some reason, he really wanted this theif to like him (especially since no one else seemed to) and he knew that if she shot him down he'd end up shut up in his room for months. His family would try to figure out what was wrong, but he'd never tell. His wounds always seemed to lay open and it was getting harder and harder to heal them. I'm doing this for you. As he thought about it, he began to wonder if he was doing this for her, Helena. Or her...* What's your name? If you don't mind me asking...

I no longer have the ability to sleep in. 6am, I'm awake, even if my alarm didn't go off. emo
SO LISTEN TO THE WORDS I SAY.

HEY.

Oh hi guys herpdederpdeherp.

I don't even know why i keep getting sidetracked.

Maybe it's because Pokemon White 2 came out hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Geared Gatekeeper

Pretty growings congrats all biggrin

Zoeybird92's Prince

Ohhh prettttyyyy >W<

glowing eye is a awesome touch <3

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Everybody smile, please
(Nobody pay no mind to me)
Ramalama Bang Bang

*marks spot*
^w^;

Finger in position on the switchxxxxxxxxxx
A little
[flash] photography.

Deathly Demigod

-tries to find her brain so she can get her RP juices flowin'-

Deathly Demigod

Zoeybird92

Hayden Love: *He started drumming his fingers on his arm. He had to think of something. Something she couldn't say no to...* What if...? *No, he couldn't play for her. He remembered all too well how his public performances had turned out. The first one was ruined by his jealous older brother and the second...his eyes darkened. He could only too easily recall the tone of the man's voice as he shouted and bombarded him with tomato's. But, if he offered to play for her, she would have to give him the guitar. He ran a hand through his hair and exhaled loudly. Even if she didn't like his playing, at least he would get Helena back. That was good enough, right? He watched her fingers dance playfully across Helena's body and soul (what he called her strings). He knew she must understand what Helena meant to him, though he didn't dare tell her why. He took a deep breath and decided it was his only option.* What if I played Helena for you? *He knew he was taking a real emotional risk. For some reason, he really wanted this thief to like him (especially since no one else seemed to) and he knew that if she shot him down he'd end up shut up in his room for months. His family would try to figure out what was wrong, but he'd never tell. His wounds always seemed to lay open and it was getting harder and harder to heal them. I'm doing this for you. As he thought about it, he began to wonder if he was doing this for her, Helena. Or her...* What's your name? If you don't mind me asking...

I no longer have the ability to sleep in. 6am, I'm awake, even if my alarm didn't go off. emo

Wyld Card: -this male never ceased to amuse her so. the way those fingers drummed as he pondered, to the way that he seemed to struggle with something that would be a fair trade for his obviously prized possession. he certainly had her curious as his expressions varied with his thoughts, but she just went back to taunting him as she plucked at the strings of his guitar. nearly losing herself in the sounds coming from it, she almost missed that sigh of his, ears perking straight up and her eyes slowly rose to peer at him. quirking a brow up behind her mask at his offered bargaining chip, her gaze lowered back to the guitar again- Now that's an interesting offer... -not saying 'yes' and not saying 'no' just yet, her fingers continued to play at the strings- Hmmmm... And how do I know you're not gonna just run off? That's my job in this after all... -eyes glinting with mischief still as they turned back up to him again, she purred softly, holding the guitar closer and in a tighter grip. his asking for her name made her snicker- I suppose I could tell you... -the want to keep a hold of the guitar was there. not wanting to give it up as she stole it fair and square, but... she could always mess with him later. smirking, she pulled the strap up over her head, shifting back against the tree, holding his guitar out to him- Wyld Card. I just go by Wyld. -grinning to him, she wondering how he'd react- I know your little girlfriend's name and you know mine... so I guess it's your turn -her tail flicked behind her as she crossed her arms over her chest, watching and waiting-

Oh do I know how you feel. It's a miracle if I sleep to 7 anymore -le sob-

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

Pretty growths~<3

DING-DONG
Hurry and open the door, I have come
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Deathly Demigod

-flops on Cookie and nibblies lightly-

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ Hide & Seek

*huggle snugs icy* > w<~<333 How are ya~?
And thank you~ ; u; *fluff fluffs* ~<3

DING-DONG
Even if you try to hide, it's no use

DING-DONG
It's already too late to run
Looking through the window, our eyes met
Two eyes frozen in fear, I want to see up close

DING-DONG

Quick Reply

Submit