Beautiful kits!!! heart

Zaiyon's Waifu

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
icy serenade

I always apologize for waits... or everything as a matter of fact, hun <D A quirk you could say >w<;

Wyld Card: -as she enjoyed taunting him, behind her mask she could easily see that on some level he was finding her amusing as she peered at him from her new perch... that only fueled her all the more. He was making this all too fun for her after all~ musing as her words seemed to stump him some, maybe even irked him a bit, she continued to smirk, bright blue eyes dancing behind their covering. the sound of his promising threat made her giggle joyously, nearly beginning to dance about the branch once again, quite graceful even in her boots. giving a small pout, she protested a bit- Awww... And here I thought I was hitting it off with your little lady so well~ -an unseen glint was sparkling in her eyes as she watched him inch out on the branch, curious as to if he could actually make it... he didn't seem to have a very easy time with obstacles thus far. nibbling on her lip in an almost anticipation, she watched him intensely as he jumped, and automatically knew he wouldn't make it. physical pain wasn't her thing and she certainly didn't enjoy the thought of seeing him get hurt. without a second thought she grabbed the branch tightly, claws digging in, and reached out, snagging his paw with hers, lurching and grunting at the pull of his weight on her body- Ung... Seems you're more the damsel, than your guitar... -her face twisted some as she struggled to hold onto him, strength not being... well.. a strength of hers. agility more what she was built for. grunting again, grip tightening to keep her hold on him, she hissed out s she shifted on her feet, her fingers hurting as her claws continued to dig into the branch- Are you.. urrrmf.. gonna make me do all the work here, damsel? If that's the case, you're gonna be meeting the ground real soon. If you were... a fish, I think I'd get... ermmm... quite the trophy

^/////^ That's so cute! <3 Sorry my response is so short *ashamed* emotion_facepalm
Hayden Love: *All he could think to do was close his eyes and brace for impact. It didn't come. He looked up at the thief. The branch creaked in anger at their combined weight, his more than her's.* Thanks... *His face heated up, they were pretty close now. The heat of her breath heated his nose. He caught a glimpse of the hidden beauty of her eyes behind her mask and almost couldn't look away.* Oh, right. *He carefully pulled himself up enough so he could climb up onto the branch with her. He had a bit of trouble getting himself all the way up, but managed to get to his feet. He sighed with relief, then realized he was still holding her hand.* Erm... *He let go and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.* Um, so...can I have my guitar back?

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items