Welcome to Gaia! ::

*tackles Shocker* Come RP! All pets are welcome!
But I'm holding an auction and raffle right now
I'm HERE! *Dances around wildly in his Poppleness*
But you can RP, right, LC? *puppy eyes* Lucaus would have fun!
domokun heart domokun
*Smiles at Rune8 Just for you...yeah *nods his head8 Lemme try n' find Lucaus's picca here. I haven't uploaded it to my own site yet *Growls at lagging comp*

I'm applying to a college for a transfer while bumping my auction *Laughs* So I know why I'm lagging.
*whistles* Wow, I know how that goes. I just realized I have to find my classpapers so I know where the heck the classes are. Astronomy, yuck.
Astronomy? Mmm...I'd love tot ake that..and Philosephy and Archaology *Small laugh* Alas..I am destined to become a elementary school teacher though!
I'd rather be taking something fun in English. *grins* Wanna start? Dray would be in the front room - she knows Lucaus 'cause Alter likes him and Danae.
Sure *Grins a bit* This'll help me get used to him...*Chuckles and hugs his cute guy*

User Image

*Lucaus had been...out...most of the day. He had made a nice little trip to the library and had sort of..well..borrowed a book without checking it out. Tucked under one arm, he strolled through the door, a small grin upon his lips*
Dray blinked and looked up, raising an eyebrow as she saw Lucaus. "Hi, Luke." The small creature with her - a Puchiko - pads over to investigate the little Heirling, big feet awkward and ears flopping. "Woof."
Lucaus.

*He corrected her with only a minor trace of his usual annoyance whenever someone tried to shorten his name*

There are a thusand Lukes in the world, but I'm not one of them D.

*Lucaus commented while dropping his hand down to give the Puchiko a tusseling pet on the head*

Woof.

<center>User Image</center>
[[Hello! I'm here to RP with Grace. :pats Grace: This is Grace, just for show: User Image.]]

:Grace is in the library, curled up on one of the armchairs placed randomly throughout the place, reading a book titled "Walden". Yes, by Thoreau.:
Grace: Hmm... :flips page:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces