Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 36!

Just once I wish I didn't have to take care of all the bills myself. But...if I let the hubby do them we'd be in so much trouble. sweatdrop

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Thankfully my fiance' is pretty good about it XD Though he always forgets one somewhere.

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 45!

I'd be happy to teach my hubby, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to learn. He just asks if we can afford to go to gamestop (which is never a cheap/one-item thing). Typically I want to cave but these next few pay checks we really need to a - catch up on his loans he forgot to mention to me that are back-due, b - finish buying baby supplies (as if that's ever cheap), c - finish placing some larger outdoor toys out for the boys and d - fix the remaining portion of his truck before we go videogame shopping. Not including my son's 3rd birthday, mother's day or anything doctor visit-wise coming up this month. Ah, gotta love bills. @_@

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 2!

Hubby: "So how's the bills going?"
Me: "Fine. Just gotta go do (enter list of a billion different places to go to today before class)."
Hubby: "Ok."
Hubby: "So I'll see you at noon for lunch?"
Me: burning_eyes

Apparently I can do food shopping at sams club, stop in at the auto store, go to the thrift store, etc in the next hour and still make something and bring him lunch. I think he's been sniffing something at work. I guess I grew wings or something...u.u'

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Lawl. xD

I swear my mother and step-father have the same type of exchanges... But in reverse.

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 13!

Heh, somehow he still managed to get me to drive him food. Oh well, at least shopping is like....1/3 done. Sam's club (done), Walmart and the thrift stores left to go. I hate shopping on payday though, I swear it's like whomever walks slow automatically pisses off EVERY driver.

-Had to give death glares all morning to people-

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Dx I hate rude drivers! People drive like total maniacs here and what's worse, the city isn't built for pedestrians so you basically have to walk on the side of the street and hope for the best. xD
I "love" the people that speed around the open area between the parking lot and sams club/target/etc here. It's like they think people aren't always in the crosswalks all over the street. I had someone honk at me today as I was walking to the truck across the crosswalk at sams. I damn near just stood there, just to piss them off. I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant, it's 80 degrees outside and I have a huge, FULL shopping cart of bulk items that happens to lean/pull towards the left. Pardon me if my preggo arse waddles instead of runs to get out of your way. Ooo, I most certainly flipped them off today. stare

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 23!

-Is completely enjoying the 68 degree temperature in the house-

I so so SO do not feel like putting away all the food items I just bought.

-Insert lazy here-

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

80's is too hot at the best of times for me and gahh all that when you're expecting? D= How ruuude.

ChexaRain generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
heart ninja

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Chaaos, you aren't on AIM ;;

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

No I wasn't, lawl

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 12!

I love being around sick people...because they always seem to get me sick too. Yay sick people. xp

Kyra Bloodborne generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 40!

ninja

One more before a afternoon shower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas