Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ursine Conquest

As of September 2016 -
    Hey Dudes,

Earlier this week I accepted an additional position at my workplace, bumping me up to a Full Time employee, which I’m super excited about. Unfortunately, between that, school full time, and volunteering Library hours, I am no longer in a place to keep running this shop. It is close to a point where it can continue as is, with people RPing and battling as they see fit, and Rookeries will be updating the Growth Requirements on the Front Page shortly. As such, I’ll be leaving the shop open, and we’ll see where this takes us. I will be around -mostly to update my avatar because it brings me pleasure and doesn’t take much time- but this does mean I’ll see PMs.

Cheers for now everyone!

User Image

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image
01 EMPLOYEE BULLETIN THE NEWSTAND RATHAUS

02 THE NEWSTAND EMPLOYEE BULLETIN RATHAUS

03 RATHAUS THE NEWSTAND EMPLOYEE BULLETIN

04 MUNICIPALITY CENSUS BUREAU COMMUNITYOI

05 CENSUS BUREAU MUNICIPALITY COMMUNITYOI

06 COMMUNITY OUTREACH MUNCIPALITY CENSUS

07 CITY RECORDS OFFICE DISPUTE RESOLUTION FI

08 OFFICE FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION FI CTY RECO

09 FINANCE DEPARTMENT OFFICE DISPUTE RESOLUTI

10 OBLATION BOARD ASSOCIATES HUM RELATIONS

11 ASSOCIATES CRE HUMAN RELATIONS OBLATION

12 HUMAN RELATIONS ASSOCIATES CRD OBLATION

13 END CREDITS ASSOCIATES HUMAN RELATIONS

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
                                                          XXXI N X S H O P

RECENT UPDATES @WeeklyMemo 13.JUL.16
                                                                  XXXThe Five Wells closes, Five Wells: Violet Fields opens.

XXXI N X C H A R A C T E R

VERNAL BEGINS @META MAR.Ø115
                                                                  XXXLet's celebrate Spring, Cleansers!

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
            XXXS H O P X R U L E S

Be respectful and keep things pleasant! We're here to have fun, so let's keep it that way, shall we?

Do not steal anything! We put a lot of hard work into this, so please, enjoy it with us, don't take it from us.

Please save and upload graphics to your own host! Re-linking images is a long and arduous task that I'd rather not have to do.

Read the front page! It'll help you along and point you in the right direction.

Do not post for the sake of bumping. Doing so will get you banned.

User Image
            XXXS H O P X P O L I C Y

You are only allowed one Cleanser. If you want to RP more than one character, you are more than welcome to create a Civilian! Also, please note, Wardens do not count against this. An owner may have both a Cleanser, and a Warden.

Roleplay (both traditional and battle) is required for your pet to grow.

In order to RP, you must have an approved Cleanser or Civilian.

In order to gain proper ownership of your Cleanser and become an established patron, you must have your Profile approved. For Cleansers won in an event, you will have 30 days to get your profile approved. More information can be found in the Quests Requirement Thread.

Wardens and Civilians have attendance requirements. Wardens cannot be inactive for more than four months without notifying the Staff in some way. Civilians cannot be inactive for more that six.

You may not sell or trade your Cleanser! If you no longer wish to keep them, please get in touch with us.

User Image
            XXXA S K X A W A Y X

How does one get their very own Cleanser?

Hang out! Cleansers are offered through free sales here and there as staff sees fit, with preference going to active members of the shop, whether through Civilian rps, or just hanging out in the shop thread. If you have something specific in mind, you can always fill out a quest for a Semi-Custom here and gain a chance to have your cleanser approved by the Quest Fairy.

What about a Warden?

Wardens are offered to long-term members as a thank you from Phineaus. If you want a Warden, be an awesome Patron with an active Cleanser.

Are Custom Cleansers an option?

Custom cleansers are not currently an option, but Phineaus may open them up for RLC in the future.

Do I have to RP to have a Cleanser?

Not at all! Once you have your Cleanser, you have them. However, you will not receive a journal or be able to grow your Cleanser without.

HAVE A QUESTION NOT LISTED?

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
                                                          XXXS O J O U R N

User Image

The world of Sojourn is a small one, but a rich one. To learn more, stop by the Visitor's Centre.

User Image
                                                          XXXW H E R E X W E X S T A N D

❝ Reports say it happened as a light to the south, much like the glow of the rising sun.
                                                              There for a moment, and gone again, all contact with the city of Lindidge gone in that
                                                              breath. Phone calls ended abruptly in a thud followed by silence, almost as if the phone
                                                              had simply been dropped and would soon be retrieved. The Fifth was quick to respond,
                                                              flying out to investigate within the hour. What they found was an empty city. The
                                                              population of over 800,000 had simply disappeared. ❞

It’s been almost a year now since both the city of Lindidge and the final Well by Aeol were lost.
                                                          Whether or not the two are related is still yet to be seen, but this much is certain: The Dead are
                                                          here and the Dead are running wild. The casualties and fear caused by the Roamers increases
                                                          as little is learned, but it seems there are those rising to face the challenge.

User Image
                                                          XXXT H E I R X R O L E

Five of them, spread about Sojourn at random, and lacking any concrete records written about them.
                                                          Even the order in which they were sullied carried no sense of pattern to them. At current, there is
                                                          no public memory of who built the Wells, or what purpose they serve, but Belmoor has issued
                                                          the theory that these “Wells” acted as a barrier between the waking World, and the station of Death.
                                                          Especially if the increase of Dead were anything to judge by.

User Image
                                                          XXXY O U R X R O L E

It seems that irate young man has been making some headway, according to local gossip and these
                                                          new, self-proclaimed Cleansers that are growing in number. They’re not the most cohesive group,
                                                          and they’re still finding their footing, but these Cleansers are committed, for a reason known only to
                                                          them and to this young man. They will not lose their way.

And you’ve decided to join their ranks. You’ve made up your mind, paid your, and now the time has
                                                          come for you to meet this young man. His accent is often so thick you're not sure you heard him
                                                          correctly, but he means well, despite the constant scowl, offering both a support group, and the title
                                                          of “Cleanser.” All he seems to want to know is why.

By your best guess, he's asking why you want to Cleanse the Wells.

By his admission, he’s asking why you’re to be depended on, why this is so important to you.

Your answer?

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
          XXXC L E A N S E R X S T A G E S

ADJUDANT - STAGE 00
                  XXM E M E N T O

Welcome new recruits! You've decided to embark on a journey to cleanse the Wells- thank you for your service. At this stage all that is known is your keepsake, one item from home or abroad. Maybe it inspires you? Maybe it's key to your history or path? Maybe it's something you picked because hey, it looked cool. Whatever the reason, this item is yours- it speaks about you and your cause to anyone embarking on the cleansing endeavor. Let it guide you in times of turmoil and let it comfort you in times of duress.

Requirements - Adjudant to Aspirant | Lvl 0 - Lvl 01
                      Job Specs: [1] Roll your stats, [2] choose your class, and [3] complete your journal.
                      Introduction: Intro Solo or RP.
                      Rapport: Minimum one [1] RP with another Cleanser. ORP and Event RPs do not qualify.
                      Reflection: Minimum one [1] Solo.

ASPIRANT - STAGE 01
                  XXF I R S T X S T E P S

The path is long an staggering but you've officially gotten into the swing of cleansing.
                  Sort of. Rather, you like to think you have. Honestly, you're a little more than a novice
                  but are definitely smarter than your average bear. Keep your wits about you and you'll
                  definitely go far, kid. But do not get too comfortable- you still have a lot to learn yet.

Requirements - Aspirant to Soldat | Lvl 11+
                      Infamy: Minimum two [2] PVs.
                      Rapport: Minimum two [2] RPs with another Cleanser. ORP and Event RPs do not qualify.
                      Reflection: Minimum one [1] solo.
                      Renown: Minimum one [1] META.

SOLDAT - STAGE 02
                  XXC L O S E X Y O U R X E Y E S

Close your eyes weary wanderer. You've set out this journey with energy, were once
                  thought to be a breath of fresh air. Yet, you're in the thick of it now. Too far gone to go
                  back now and still so far from the end of the tunnel. You've seen things, you've done
                  things- but what exactly have you done? What have you encountered? How have you
                  grown? The end is no where in sight- how will you keep going?

Requirements - Soldat to Generaux | Lvl 21+
                      Infamy: Minimum four [4] PVs.
                      Rapport: Minimum four [4] RPs with another Cleanser. ORP and Event RPs do not qualify.
                      Reflection: Minimum two [2] solos.
                      Renown: Minimum two [2] META.

User Image
          XXXW A R D E N X N O T E S

Unlike other Classes, Wardens do not have a choice in Faction. They work for Death, and bear extra requirements and particulars as Pets. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the re-homing of your Pet. The requirements are as follows:

XXXA T T E N D A N C E
          Wardens are special! Meaning you need to care for them as such. Keeping this in mind, attendance will be kept. If you have a Warden, you cannot be inactive for more than four months without notifying the Staff in some way. Activity means posting in roleplays, posting solos, taking missions, and talking in the thread. You will ALWAYS be warned before any action is taken to rehome your Warden.

XXXH I S T O R Y
          Due to the mess with the Wells and some such nonsense, there will be a strange hole in your Warden's memory. Obviously, they can't remember what it is they're forgetting. They just seem very certain that they are missing something.

User Image
          XXXA R T X G R O W T H

User Image

User Image
          XXXC H A R A C T E R X C L A S S E S

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
                                                          XXXU N D E R X C O N S T R U C T I O N

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
            XXXS T A G E 0 0

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
            XXXS T A G E 0 1

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
            XXXS T A G E 0 2

No one yet!

User Image
            XXXL A T E S T G R O W T H

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
                                                          XXXT O T E S X P R O M I S E

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
            XXXC U R R E N C Y X S Y S T E M X

At their simplest, Monnaie are your Experience Points. They are what you need to grow. They are also your currency in shop. You can use them to buy items, abilities, your next art stage, etc. Earn them by participating around the shop and developing your Cleanser.

User Image
            XXXW H A T X A R E X Y E H X B U Y I N ? X

Looking to for some new armour? Or perhaps your ready to level up to the next stage. This is where you'll do that.

THE CIRCUS OF VALUES - MONNAIE SHOP
                      Under Construction

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
                                                          XXXT H A N K X Y O U !

Those that have given aide to the shop despite not being staff.

User Image
                                                          XXXO N X W A T C H

Those who have been warned, or failed to clear their Cleanser quest. They are
                                                          on probation until such a time they prove they are capable of proper shop
                                                          participation. During their probationary period, they are unable to win any
                                                          Cleansers or participate in Events that may win them one.

User Image
                                                        XXXP R O H I B I T I O N

Those who are banned from the shop. They can not be removed from this list.

None!

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
            XXXB A N N E R X A F F I L I A T E S

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

XXXA W O L X A F F I L I A T E S

XXXW A N T X T O X A F F I L I A T E ?

Get in touch with The Magistrar either here or through PM, and include either a 200x40 banner, or text link.

User Image
            XXXL I N K X U S

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/thefivewells][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/9h12ix.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/thefivewells][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2pzzccy.png[/img][/url]

Blank Banner: Save and modify to match your signature needs!
            User Image

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

User Image
                                                          XXXU N D E RXY O UXC O N S T R U C T I O NXX?

User Image

Ursine Conquest

User Image

Five Wells Concept, Story, and Setting © Phineaus
Shop Artwork © Phineaus & theLimeTree & alpha lyrae
Shop Graphics © Phineaus
Battle System © Phineaus & DraconicFeline
Characters © Their Respective Owners

User Image

Ursine Conquest

Ursine Conquest

THIS POST HAS BEEN LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff