Obsessive Fairy

Kiya tosses a poke-puff at Wild Revel.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Wild Revel Flees

(in other words, i'm sick and heading to bed even though it's not even quite 8pm here yet)

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I
User Image
Another first to quote. :3

Still up for grabs.

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Dapper Noob

I Lady Kiya I
I Lady Kiya I
User Image
Another first to quote. :3

Still up for grabs.

I can't see it, but I'll quote anyways XP

*hits view image after quoting, because mystery, oooo*

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Silly images not showing.

Dapper Noob

I know, right?

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

haha, photobucket hates us all sometimes.

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

heart 4laugh

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

heart 4laugh

Anxious Lunatic

also on a side note, sorry for my absence everyone. RL has really been kicking me in the tail between work and now the doctor telling me I am bipolar. just doing the official test for him and getting the official diagnosis next Tuesday. Which means switching medications. I'll do my best to be around more and and start coloring dinos. its just been hard with the roller coaster emotions again and headaches as my medication has stopped being effective, doctor said the ones i am on are for depression not bipolar so i need something else to balance me better again, and to stop me from being disinterested in everything in my life. Hopefully I'll be balanced out soon with the new medications once he gets me started on those next week. *hugs everyone*

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

*Luffs Mia*

Also hiii thread

samus x's Husband

Obsessive Fairy

Mia Lovasz
also on a side note, sorry for my absence everyone. RL has really been kicking me in the tail between work and now the doctor telling me I am bipolar. just doing the official test for him and getting the official diagnosis next Tuesday. Which means switching medications. I'll do my best to be around more and and start coloring dinos. its just been hard with the roller coaster emotions again and headaches as my medication has stopped being effective, doctor said the ones i am on are for depression not bipolar so i need something else to balance me better again, and to stop me from being disinterested in everything in my life. Hopefully I'll be balanced out soon with the new medications once he gets me started on those next week. *hugs everyone*

*hugs on* Don't worry. Take all the time you need. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces