Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter~

+1 1 100.0% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 604 605 606 > >> >>> »|

User Image
xX Guild Xx xX Drop Offs Xx

"Welcome." A red-headed female glances at you as you walk into the old building. It had been abandon for years, but now looked like an art supply shop that had a run-in with Hot Topic.
Though dimly lit, the products were easy to see. It's a good selection; you scan through scrapbooks and sketchbooks and pastels and crayatas and... Crayata? "Excuse me," You hold up the 'Crayata' box to the red-head, only to see you've somehow wandered to the back shelves.
The girl sees you anyway, and raises a brow. "Problem?"
You try not to flinch at her stare. "Um, no, but, what is a Crayata?"
"Pfft. Newbie." She rolls her eyes and returns her attention to her computer.
"Hi there!" You whirl to see a bouncy young girl behind you, grinning. "Those are very special boxes! Made them myself!"
You look down at the box. "Oh, ok! Your own little brand. Cool." You take the box to the checkout counter without noticing the pout on the bouncing girl's face. "Um..."
The red-head turns to see you and your money out, rings you up without a word, and before she turns back to her computer once again you swear you see her wink at the other girl.

disclaimer: the pets and items in this shop are based off of/copyrighted to Crayola brand products.

Date of Founding: October 9th, 2010

User Image
User Image

3.01.15 x Hiatus, we'll return soon!
2.14.15 x Hearts & Paws Event, pg 2/guild!~
1.25.15 x Auction, page 2!
1.9.15 x Flatsale, page 2!
12.01.14 x Christmas Advent Calendar in the guild! <3
10.24.14 x Halloween has kickstarted us back up! =D
10.08.13 x MLP:FiM Event is a go!
8.13.13 x Announcement regarding MLP:FiM page 233~
7.8.13 x Sweet Treats GOEvent wrapped up!!!~
6.6.13 x Decided not to post every drop off. XD Also, more templates done!
5.28.13 x Drop offs page 22!~
5.27.13 x Free event started in guild, as well as re-coloring post for old Aloyarc!
5.22.13 x All posts set up, ribbon cut, first drop offs page 5!~
5.21.13 x Preview and link-backs up, Crayata templates done!
5.20.13 x Banners up, cert made!
5.02.13 x Trying to set up... again. @_@
User Image

xX General Xx

1. Follow ToS. Of course.
2. Obey the staff.
3. Don't spam the Shop.
4. Be literate, respectful, and mature.
5. Don't beg, whine, or guilt others.
6. No refunds or trading.
7. Don't beg/ask for jobs. If we are hiring you'll know.
8. Don't beg/ask for free pets, either.
9. All gold trades are to be sent to the main mule unless otherwise stated.
10. No co-owning. Period.

xX Roleplay Xx

1. NOT required to own.
2. No god-modding. I shouldn't even have to say this.
3. Keep it p.g.13, kay?
4. Do not roleplay 'breeding' hoping you'll get a breeding.
5. A more in-depth guide will be in the guild.
User Image

x What is a Crayata/Penaline/Markret? x
A cross between a cat, fox, and ferret. XD Odd little critters, ain't they?

x What is a Brushkin? x
Uhh... a droplet of paint that's turned into a critter thing? Seems... rodent-y...

x How do I get one? x
Through raffles, flatsales, customs, etc. Details are in a post below~

x Are these gold-only, or can I pay you real money? x
Gold-only, sorry.

x It says we can't co-own... why not? x
Because I said so >P I've seen too many problems arise out of co-owning when it comes to mates and breedings.

x Can I has one free? x
... -slaps with a wet newdle-

x I don't want my Aloyarc anymore... can I sell it? x
Absolutely not. If you decide you do not what your pet, you may re-home it to a friend, or donate it back to the shop to be re-homed by us~

x Will you do pet trades or bribes? x
Bribes are detailed on page two, pet trades... I might. PM my main account, lux_rayne13, to offer.

x How long does it take for an Aloyarc to grow? x
Real time, it's one week to kit stage, two weeks to adult stage.

x So I don't have to roleplay, right? x
To own or lifemate, no. To ONS, yes. Due to the rules of breeding, I'm putting this rp rule into place to prevent people from just making tons of babies that will just end up as sig candy.

x But I can't roleplay, because -insert reason here-! x
Don't fret! Just PM me ok? I've had staff unable to roleplay, and if you have a legit reason I'm willing to work with you~

x Can I breed my pet without rp? x
If the pets are lifemated, yes. This will result in the fewest amount of kits, though.

x So, is there a limit to how many times my pet can breed? x
Nope, which is why ONS's are rp-only. Again, I don't want these critters being sig candy collecting dust any more than to be expected.

x Can same-sex couples lifemate and breed? x
Yep! It's a little different than male/female pairings though~ Same-sex couples will have to go to an Artist (ic'ly, rp not needed) and will receive Boxes, while male/female couples have kits naturally and receive Newborns instead of Boxes!

x How may I rp my pets while waiting for Boxes/Newborns? x
For Boxes, simply the parents waiting for the Artist to create them~ For Newborns, you may rp the female having pregnancy symptoms, but please keep it pg-13 and remember to NEVER rp the creation/birth of Newborns in the shop or guild.

x Sooooo, what about trauma and other hardcore drama? x
That kind of depends on your definition of 'hardcore'. Something like rape or mutation, for example, would be only allowed in a backstory, while things like cheating and abandonment may happen in the rp provided BOTH parties are ok with this and are clear on the details. Just... be mature about it, please.

x Ok, what if I have a question not listed here? x
PM me, or one of my staff! We don't bite (unless asked nicely) so feel free to come to us with any question or concern!~
User Image

So, basically, there was a thing, and a thing, and a person, and a thing, and BAM Aloyarc.

But seriously.

Aloyarc come from... well, no one knows, really. But one day a new art shop opened up in a small little town, and some of the boxes of 'coloring utensils' turned out to be quite interesting. For the life of them, no one could seem to open certain boxes, sold under odd labels such as 'Crayata', 'Markret', or 'Penaline'. It was assumed to be a home-made brand... but later revealed to be breeds of ferret-like felines! This new species, called Aloyarc's, were quite the popular critters for a time. The newness made them so popular, boxes were flying off of shelves. People from all over the world would visit this little shop, spreading the species from north to south, east to west. But not every owner was capable of taking care of their pets, and some took to the wild...

After a time, the novelty wore off and they became more of a normal thing. You can still only buy these creatures in that little art shop, but they can be found just about anywhere. Some are house pets, some are tamed but run about on their own, and some are wild and live far from humans. They come in all kinds of colors and patterns, and some even dress up in jewelry and clothing.

But, why simply hear me talk about them? Pick one up of your own, and see for yourselves!~

User Image

There are four known breeds of Aloyarc, though one seems to be quite rare... They can be obtained from certain Art Shops in boxes and live among humans like a house-pet, or they can be born and brought up in the wild, where they either run solo or join a pack! Take a look at the more specifics of each breed, and their growth charts, below!~

User Image
xX Crayata Xx

These are the most common breed of Aloyarc, and characterized mainly by the sort-of half fluff at the end of their tails. They start out as a box about the size of any regular 24ct crayon box, and give a little hint as to what the kit will look like. After awhile, if you take good care of it, the box will start to shake and a tiny little kit will emerge! They start out just about the size of their box, but grow quickly. It won't take long before your bouncing ball of curiosity is a full grown adult and averaging about a foot high at the head (though can get up to a foot and half!), ready to tackle the world on its own! For the most part, their personalities vary from savage to angelic and anything in between.

User Image
xX Markret Xx

More rare than the Crayata, these are a more demonic kind of Aloyarc. Characterized by their all-over fluffy tails and extra fluff around their legs and chest, the Markret are the kind to get into anything and everything and cause chaos and mischief. They get along with certain Crayata, but rarely get along with Penalines and see them as natural enimies as they are -mostly- polar opposites. Some Markrets have been known to have a more mild nature, but it's rare. Their boxes are about the size of a regular box of markers, though thicker to allow room for the growing kit. Once fully grown, these Aloyarc are known to be slightly larger than average Crayata, usually a foot and a half at the head, but have been known to be as tall as two feet!

User Image
xX Penaline Xx

Penaline are like the Markrets in rarity, and average the same height as well, though these Aloyarc are quite angelic in nature as opposed to the demonic Markret. They are characterized by their lack of fluff, with only a little on their chest and tail tip, and tend to be do-gooders and sometimes can come off as stuck up. The Penaline's box size is that of a normal pack of colored pencils, though like the Markret boxes they are thick enough to safely hold a growing kit. This breed of Aloyarc can sometimes hold a more naughty nature, though for the most part they are sweet and kind and due to being polar opposites they find the Markrets to be natural enemies, though they'll never pick a fight with one. They can get along with certain Crayata just fine, however, though some may see them as the 'lesser' breed.

User Image
xX Astelico Xx

The deities of the Coloring Box world, each one is over a domain specific to them and only them, though rarely two Astelico will team together over one domain. This breed is the rarest of them all, and are able to have abilities or powers relating to their domain. Not much is known about what kind of box they come in, what the kits look like, or their relations with the other breeds, but they seem to be as diverse in nature as the Crayata. They are always found with three tails, one for each 'normal' breed, and average out at about two feet high at the head (though can grow to as large as three feet, making their size range the most diverse of all the breeds). Another thing to note about them is that they have no physical gender differences, though some may look and act more feminine or masculine depending on their own personal taste.

User Image
xX Brushkin Xx

Curious critters that pop out of little paint bottles, these rodent familiars are sure to make any Aloyarc smile! Or... frown. Or pull out their fur. They seem to have quite a variety of personalities and are loyal to one Aloyarc and one Aloyarc only, regardless of breed. On average the Brushkin is about three inches tall, and they don't vary much in size. Their tails are almost always stubby and black, with a strip of their eye color going around the middle, though sometimes odd features can be found on them such as wings or unnatural ears/tails!
User Image

While there are no pictures for them yet, items can still be purchased! A brief overview of each item can be found below, as well as an average price. Keep in mind, actual prices can vary depending on the complexity of your order. Details can be found in the guild~

xX Glitters Xx

Custom made jewelry for your grown Aloyarc! You can get necklaces or bracelets, or any kind of piercing! Each item costs about 1k~

xX Fabrics Xx

Custom made cloth accessories for your grown Aloyarc! You can purchase things like warmers, scarves, and sometimes even simple clothes! Each item costs about 5-10k~

xX Paints Xx

Custom ink for your grown Aloyarc! You can get just about any kind of tattoo, tribal or otherwise. Each tattoo costs about 1-5k~

User Image

There are multiple ways to take home your own Box, even if no slots are open! Just remember to send all gold trades to this account!

Speed Flatsales:
x Wait for the 'GO'; no editing posts!
x One pet per sale, except after 24 hours.
x Boxes cost 15k.
x Perma/Adult's cost 10k.

Flat Raffles:
x Wait for it to open before posting.
x One ticket per person, proxy only upon request.
x Pref lists must be given.
x Prices vary based on rarity/edits.

Raffles:
x Open for various amounts of time.
x Tickets cost 100g each.
x You can only buy tickets in 10's.
x Trade must be sent to be listed.

Auctions:
x Wait for the 'GO'; no withdrawing!
x Do NOT discourage people from bidding.
x Starting Bid and Auto Buy vary.
x Snipe Guard is 10 minutes.

Games:
x Read everything carefully.
x Can be totally random.
x Can be almost anything (dice, trivia, quote-that-post, lottery).
x Pets are free.

Bribes:
x Check page two for open slots.
x Not every bribe is accepted.
x Prices typically 1.5% higher than normal.
x Be nice and respectful.
User Image

So, you'd like a custom Aloyarc for your own? Look no further! There are different ranks for each type of custom, and prices vary depending on the complexity you're looking for. A brief overview is below, though details and ordering are found in the guild!

xX Semi-Customs Xx
Can be made from a gender and up to three colors or a theme. Outcome is completely up to the colorist. Base price starts at 40k~

xX Unedited Custom Xx
Can be made any way you like, without -of course- edits. Any colors, any patterns, any look. Base price starts at 120k~

xX Minor Edited Custom Xx
Can be made any way you like, with any colors in any pattern, and with the addition of simple accessories such as jewelry, piercings, or simple clothing items. Small hair edits can also be included. Base price starts at 200k~

xX Major Edited Custom Xx
Can be made any way you like, any colors, patterns, hairstyles or clothing that doesn't involve cosplaying. Some line art can be changed with this type of custom, as well. Base price starts at 360k~

xX Cosplay Xx
Can be just about any character you like. Some colorists will not do real-life cosplays, though, so be mindful when you order one. Only one of each can exist, opposite genders are not a loophole. Base prices starts at 560k~

User Image

So, your Aloyarc wants to be a parent? Great! Each parent's owner may keep only one kit. The rest must be given away however you choose, but never sold. Below are the outcome possibilities of Aloyarc breedings. One Night Stand's are only allowed with an approved roleplay of at least one (1) full page. Lifemates do not need roleplay, but without it will get the same amount of kits as a ONS (with exceptions). Roleplayed lifemates get the highest of kits, the roleplay needing to be at least three (3) pages and approved. (Roleplays of at least three (3) pages for a ONS, five (5) pages for a lifemated couple, give an additional kit in same breed... uh, well, breedings. XD) Keep in mind, male/female pairings will result in a natural birth of Newborns, while same gender pairings will result in Boxes from an Artist. Astelico, however, will always have Boxes as they do not have physical genders~

ONS / Lifemate Only:
Crayata x Crayata = 2-(3) kits
Penaline x Penaline = 2-(3) kits
Markret x Markret = 2-(3) kits
Astelico x Astelico = 1-(2) kits

Crayata x Pen/Mar = 2 kits
Penaline x Markret = 0 / 1 kits
Astelico x C/P/M = 0 / 1 kits

Lifemated with Roleplay:
Crayata x Crayata = 4-(5) kits
Penaline x Penaline = 4-(5) kits
Markret x Markret = 4-(5) kits
Astelico x Astelico = 3-(4) kits

Crayata x Pen/Mar = 4 kits
Penaline x Markret = 2 kits
Astelico x C/P/M = 2 kits
User Image

xX Link Back to Us Xx

User Image User Image User Image User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/tcboxx][IMG]http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/TCBoxx/tcb1.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/tcboxx][IMG]http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/TCBoxx/tcb2.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/tcboxx][IMG]http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/TCBoxx/tcb3.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/tcboxx][IMG]http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/TCBoxx/tcb4.png[/IMG][/url]

xX Links to Other Great Shops Xx

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

Where the good, the bad, and the banned are placed.

x White List x
Donate, or be exceptionally good or helpful, and you get placed here!

x Yushika, Discoqueen, ChezaRain, Roserain, Peter D Hook, Gin Rin - Amazing staff that helped me pull this shop back together!
x Vampireluver123, Cheyriddle4, Sisikat13 - Extreme loyalty to the shop and never giving up on us!

x Grey List x
Break a couple rules and you get placed here. This is a warning. You will still be allowed to post in the guild and shop, but you will be banned from winning a pet for the rest of the month you were greylisted in and all of the following month.

x

x Black List x
Break multiple rules, Gaia ToS, or threaten the shop or staff and you get placed here. This is a Permanent Ban! You will not be allowed to post in the guild or shop, and you will never be allowed to win pets again.

x Souru
x Felix_SR
x Bluberrie_Bliss
x Chaos Theories
User Image

.:. Management, Support .:.
Lux_rayne13 - Creator/Owner, Colorist, Everythingist
Discoqueen - Certist, Luxy's Pokemon
Gin Rin - List Keeper, Cat God

.:. Colorists, Guest Colorists .:.
Roserain - Colorist, Guard Wolf
ChezaRain - Colorist, Neenja