Welcome to Gaia! ::

((oh yeah 3: 4K i can pay))
First of all I would just like to say this is really nice of you! Now my form:
1. Why I would make a good parent?
First of all I love Role Playing I adore it. So an RP heavy pet would be great! Second of all well I really don't know what to say. Banir Kinder are amazing, the concept is great and so is the art. Really I just love children (being one myself). I can't convince you that I'll be a good guardian but I just want to say that my friend Tawnie91's Banir Kinder are amazing and that seeing them and understanding the concept I thought I might try to become a guardian myself.
2. Give me an example of your Rp skills.
Tree comes walking home from computer class and see's a baby bird who somehow escaped from it's nest being stalked by the neighbors Tom Cat! "Uh-oh," Tree muttered to herself. Let's see if I recall Jerry has a weird favorite snack I think it's.. dog biscuits! I have a large container at my house, Tree thinks and runs to her house quickly and back lugging a large container of dog biscuits."Here Jerry!" I called and threw some of the dog biscuits. Please work, I silently hoped over and over again. Miraculously it did and I was able to place the bird back in it's nest. I walked away happily and made a mental note to watch out for Jerry.
What I can pay if I have to.
Well I currently might be getting 2500 gold. Just maybe unfortunately. I'd pay all my Gaian gold (unless it became above average flatsale price of course. Flatsale price and below is excellent!)
Sonata_Storm
Hey all this is Natsumi (Doais older sister) ive made my own account and would like it to be known that i am me she is she and that above post is © MOI
Proof of me

JeRegretAngelic: Hey i changed my name on gaia, made my own account
Kinjirareta13: ok
JeRegretAngelic: So yeah, i'll re-post my entry if you want -_-
Kinjirareta13: naw just post and say its you o_o
Kinjirareta13: so that i have your sn
JeRegretAngelic: KK
Kinjirareta13: you can jsut copynpaste this convo if you want o_O
JeRegretAngelic: *nods*kk

There's something funny about his IM conversation but I shall keep my comments to myself.
i would beg but im not poor crying so im gonna give you Luck arafel good lucks and bumps!
Tree12326
Sonata_Storm
Hey all this is Natsumi (Doais older sister) ive made my own account and would like it to be known that i am me she is she and that above post is © MOI
Proof of me

There's something funny about his IM conversation but I shall keep my comments to myself.

-_- for the love of hell, SOMEONE ANYONE take my word as it is!? IM NOT GOING TO CONFESSION BECAUSE OF A LIE its too bloody stupid. either believe it or dont post atall, and if ye post expect an irate irishwoman to DEFFINANTLY respond.
Okay. I'm not going to say anymore. Happy?
Sonata_Storm
Tree12326
Sonata_Storm
Proof of me

-_- for the love of hell, SOMEONE ANYONE take my word as it is!? IM NOT GOING TO CONFESSION BECAUSE OF A LIE its too bloody stupid. either believe it or dont post atall, and if ye post expect an irate irishwoman to DEFFINANTLY respond.

Shh, calm down. No one asked you to go to Confession, and no one is saying you lied. She just said it sounded funny. No need to get a fight started.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
Actually... I agree with Sonata. If you're going to 'Keep your comments to yourself', keep them to yourself entirely. Arafel has a brain, if she thinks something is up, then she'll bring it up. It has nothing to do with any of us.

Making a comment, and then trying to retract it is... well... impossible. ^_^

Anyway... I'm'a shut up before I go pissin' people off... *thinks: too late...*
thank you rime.. and keiko.
Tree, don't harass the people in the forum.. even if it was just a comment theres no reason for you to go against her. Your lucky if i don't cuont that as discoureging other people and revoke your beg o_O;
and if your going to comment either comment or don't o_O don't comment then say you'll keep it to yourself.. >>

Sonata, don't be so jumpy though i'm not sure i'd blame you << but don't worry about what other people say. its not her job to pick whos right and whos wrong, so don't worry about it. >>

and anyones thats liek "arafel yoru a b***h i agree with blahblah" you can be blacklisted for all i care =D no skin off my back.
I apologize to Sonata and to Arafel and to anyone else who was offended.
Yeah. And it's just a little thing. No one's going to remember it in say...a month. Plus, we're here because we love the Banir Kinder, and Arafel. sweatdrop Not to fight. heart

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
S'all good. ^_^ ... Maybe I should actually post a beg, since I come here so often. I /am/ poor enough... I've never actually recovered financially since I adopted Alida. Oh, we have enough money to make ends meet, I just... can't seem to save enough to be what I consider 'not poor'. Which isn't really all that much. ^_^ I considered myself 'not poor' when I adopted Alida.

Anyway... 's'all good, like I said.
yes love me XD
Arafel
yes love me XD

What else? XP
Ok as soon as i catch up with my to do list.. (which could be awhile)
i'll be making banir kidner for the following people =D
hm i sure accepted alot << >> i think i accepted everyone that entered XD

Keiko Mitsu- She posted first o_O it shows guts! and she loves me =D and she did a nice responce as well ^_^
rimedragona- I allready know shes a good parent =D
Selskia- her first beg made me laugh o_o and then she acctually filled out the forum ^_^
Tegati- yay good rpness ^_^
Sonata_Storm- we went through some fun conversations through aim o_O deided on a truce. and she did have a decent responce to the forum.. thing.
Tree12326- Liked your why you should have entry =3 and your rp example was original ^_^

so how this works is i will draw 5 banir kinder sometime, and in the order i listed the the people will choose theirs.

Ofcourse everyone can still beg but i just wanted to stop the suspence for some of these people ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff