Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 193 ]

Yeah, I'm still hoping for Decode and Cyber, but this is a good start~! x3 It's coming out this fall which I think means it will be out before Cyber hits japan, if sales are good it will probably increase the chance of the other two getting brought over! Here's the Announcment Trailer.

Shapeshifter

Yeah, I can't wait >w<

Other exciting news, Toei put this video up on the digimon adventure 15th anniversary project website. X Looks like adventure might be making a comeback owo

Shapeshifter

eek burning_eyes
Yeah! The site has a digiegg you an help hatch and apparently once it does we'll get more info on the new series, It was nice of them to make an english version of the teaser x3

Shapeshifter

Preordered my digimon all star rumble~ biggrin

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
-pounces in-
> u> <3

Shapeshifter

*Pounces on* Hello~

Shapeshifter

*Might be slow noticing this but on the digimon site saw an ad for a Beelzemon Jacket* I want it so badly. However....It only comes in large. I would need a Xlarge or a 2x to be comfy~ crying Shame.
I know, I want it so bad but its a little over 1000usd No way I could afford one. Dx

Shapeshifter

I'd have no problem with that part xd
just dropping in to check to see how things are.

Amateur Genius

Things have been so slow they stalled! But hey I intend to get somethings finished up for you fine peeps! I pretty much have the weekends and that's it right now and even that is spotty. These people really depend too much on me to take care of their kids 24/7 They say I can be left alone on the weekends, except when they want to have parties or social events or go out for the night. Then it just falls back on me, I already watch them all week while everyone is at work. I suppose I shouldn't complain, I'm happy to have a job and watching my own niece and nephew so what more can I ask! Anyway, I got the mini fluffy foxdragons done, now to get the actual foxes for gin done then his set is finished.

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
i am happy to see that you are fine and alive <3

Timid Businesswoman

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100