12,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I saw that on facebook. I hope it heals fast for you Meeki.

Kawaii Bunny

Wind-up Waffles

I never met Akira but he sounds like an amazing guy to have touched so many lives so profoundly. I think what you all are doing is awesome and he'd definitely be proud of of you. :3 <3

Obsessive Lunatic

As someone who suffers from depression it absolutely kills me inside that I had no idea that Li was in so much pain and was dealing with more than any of us could possibly imagine. It breaks my heart that such an amazing person was taken from this world far too soon. He was one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and I hope that somehow he knows how much all of us love him.

Female Faepi will be ready to go live tomorrow in his honor~ I can only hope that my template for his Faekat race does him justice <3

We love you, Li. You will be forever in our hearts xox

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I K i n u I
I still can't believe it and I'm sure it will never be any easier to accept. Li will be missed sorely and I send my deepest sympathies to his family and friends, online and RL. Li was a wonderfully kind person. The world has lost someone amazing, someone who can never be replaced. <3

Couldn't have said it better myself Kinu. Li was a great person kind and funny its like a light has gone.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I may not have known Akira Personally and in Rl but from the time's i did talk to him i thought of him as a friend,he will be forever missed but remembered.

Deathly Demigod

When I found out about Akira passing, it hit me really hard. The night before I had just learned that I almost lost my sister during a medical procedure. One precious soul was nearly lost to me, then news of another precious soul having left us was crushing. He was one of the most absolute sweetest, funny, caring people I've had the pleasure to know on Gaia. I will never forget his sweetness and the times we shared just chatting. The little things that I learned about him, things that sometimes fade from memory, they'll always be there. And so will deeper conversations... I still cry when I think about the fact that he's gone from us, but it makes me smile to know that he touched so many lives in the time he spent on Gaia with us, that he loved us enough to spend time with us. We were truly blessed and lucky to have had him in our lives.

Gracious Gekko

*settles in before work*

Feral Krampus

Li was such a wonderful friend and I was honored to cert for him, even though I didn't end up certing a whole lot once he started getting busy. I remember our first conversation so well, and I won't forget it. He was so fun to talk to, and always brightened things up. He will be greatly missed.

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I'm not typically affectionate with people upon first meeting. It usually takes me quite awhile of watching someone interact with those I am close to before I feel comfortable enough to be more friendly/less standoffish towards them. Li was one of those very few and rare souls that immediately got my trust and friendship. That alone should say how much he'll be missed. I considered him part of my online family, one of those people I would have done my best to try to help out with problems.

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

I first met Li in soquili.. he was a newbie that many ignored without even so much as a hello. Being quite the social outcast in that shop.. I knew just how hard it was to get a pet in there. I saw him and asked him if he'd like to co own a filly I'd gotten from a breeding, knew nothing of him just thought the guy needed a break and I took that first step to help him get a foot hold into a difficult shop to make home. He and I talked for long hours, rping, joking and even ranting over things in life in general he was there when my brother in-law passed away a few years back due to a combination of Aids, and cancer in the brain... He helped to keep me strong so that I could be strong for my husband who was in so much pain over the passing of his brother.

I got to know him on a level of friendship i hold just as special as I do those I've known from HS in real life.. though our faces never truly met.. he was my friend, my dear sweet close friend who took things a bit litterally and bounced a quarter off his (at the time) boyfriend's bum because i jokingly said once my man had a butt you could bounce a quarter off. He was a very special guy.. and to know that I'll never see him log on or get another silly txt back from him.. it breaks my heart.. I wasn't able to log on to find the news out.. Other friends that knew I'd been working quite a bit called to let me know of his passing when i was on my way home from work.

Akira.. i know you can hear me where ever you are.. I'm glad I got to know you even more glad I clung to you like glue and followed you around from shop to shop.. there are many passing friendships we make in this life.. but yours was one of comradery I held upon level with my adoptive sibling friends.. You are a special soul and will forever be some one I look back upon with fondness. Amazingly talented, and sweet. You left us too soon... but I send with you my love, friendship and wish you all the peace in your eternal slumber.

User Image

These faekats were made by akira.. the horse.. was the first gift I gave to him that sparked our friendship.. forever will they all be cherished.

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*hugs all around*

Dangerous Lunatic

*gonna color a Faepi*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff