Are you hoping to get a pocky boy?

YESH!!! 0.44993324432577 45.0% [ 337 ]
Maybe... 0.1562082777036 15.6% [ 117 ]
Nah, I prefer girls. 0.15086782376502 15.1% [ 113 ]
GOLDEN POCKY!!! 83 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 182 ]
Total Votes:[ 749 ]

Man-Hungry Visionary

:: Growth ::

Though not quite the season for flowers, Lily of the Valley Pocky has grown and joined the ranks of girly boys! This floral flavored trap boy now needs a name!
(Please click for bigger version.)
User Image
(YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE DETAIL I PUT INTO THOSE BERRIES /crai)

Walkinthevoid

Akoyagero's Husband

Dapper Bloodsucker

Gorgeous! Love the colours. You should post a screenshot for detail! Adore those sock/leggings. >w<

Invisible Knight

asdfdfdsasdfssasadsf he's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Myst! -Luffs on pocky boy-

Shy Phantom

Walkinthevoid
asdfdfdsasdfssasadsf he's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Myst! -Luffs on pocky boy-
*huggles* I'm glad you like him! ^^ sorry about the long wait

Shy Phantom

Hibirdii
Gorgeous! Love the colours. You should post a screenshot for detail! Adore those sock/leggings. >w<
Mebbe. < <

Stellar Dragon

Very cute! Has a cute, ballet feel ^_^ <3

Invisible Knight

Methinks I'll call him Tsvetan.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Oh cute new Pocky Boy/Flower!

Man-Hungry Visionary

Updated Tsvetan's cert.

Thought I'd let you know that I've updated the activity list in the guild (finally, it's only been, what? half a year?), plus the front page's owner's list. Don't forget to post for activity in the guild~

Now to get back to growths.

Invisible Knight

Hmmm, it may just be me but that links back to the old cert.

Shy Phantom

Walkinthevoid
Hmmm, it may just be me but that links back to the old cert.
That... is because PB is mean. OTL Here.

Invisible Knight

Yay, thank you. Now for sig candy 3nodding

Have I mentioned that he's awesome? Because he is. I just love it how the berries link around his hands. They must have taken forever! So much detail emotion_kirakira

Shy Phantom

Walkinthevoid
Yay, thank you. Now for sig candy 3nodding

Have I mentioned that he's awesome? Because he is. I just love it how the berries link around his hands. They must have taken forever! So much detail emotion_kirakira
They did... they seriously did... I can't believe it but it took hours to color them all. ._. (why the heck was I coloring them all individually? OTL) Actually I was going to do the same around the bottom of his leggings, but... I forgot, so as to preserve my sanity...

I altered his design several times before I got to that one too. XD Part of why it took so long, couldn't figure out how to get it to look right. < <;; I was trying to make him look more boyish (but still flowery)... Obviously I gave up. |'D

Glad you like him. ^_^

Invisible Knight

Ohwow, so lovely.
I love 'im! Hesopretty emotion_kirakira I honestly don't mind that he doesn't look super boyish. It really works! When I picked that flower I knew that he wasn't gonna look super boyish anyway, it's such a delicate little flower.

Now I have to work on his journal.

Shy Phantom

'Super boyish'. lawl He doesn't even look boyish. XDDDD Well, I was originally trying for a more boyish flowery look(the design originally had pants) cause most of the pocky boys end up looking like girls, lawl, but I just can't manage boyish at all when it comes to flowers. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff