Are you hoping to get a pocky boy?

YESH!!! 0.44993324432577 45.0% [ 337 ]
Maybe... 0.1562082777036 15.6% [ 117 ]
Nah, I prefer girls. 0.15086782376502 15.1% [ 113 ]
GOLDEN POCKY!!! 83 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 182 ]
Total Votes:[ 749 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1047 1048 1049 > >> >>> »|

Shy Phantom

I don't have to wake up early. XD;; Which I'm eternally grateful, since I'm not really good in the morning. >.>;
Heehee, you should see me in the mornings @.@
I look like I'm a walking corpse xPP

Lucky Myst...

Shy Phantom

I'm not quite sure how exactly I am in the morning... Except I'm kinda irritable if you wake me up, especially before I've gotten at least 7 hours of sleep... >.>;
Usually, I only average around five/fourish hours of sleep =_=
I'd be lucky if I could squeeze in seven 8D

Shy Phantom

lol Actually the main reason I'm irritable... Is that I'm addicted to dreams. 8D I dun wanna leave mah interesting dreams, it's like just having to watch that next episode of your favorite anime even though you really should take a break. XD;
OMG, I HATE THAT TOO!
It sometimes takes me a while to figure out that they're dreams even after I wake up though ;w;
And then I get disappointed xDD

Shy Phantom

Actually, I usually figure out they are dreams when I'm actually awake... My problem is figuring out they aren't real when I'm in them. XD; Or rather, especially when I 'wake up' in my bed... But am still in the dream. >_>;; Its so realistic its ridiculous.Though even when I know they are dreams I usually can't control them. XD;
Yeah, I try to control them the few times I realize they're dreams...it works around once in a dream and then diiiesss...;O;

And the waking up thing happened to me in one dream, I think, and I couldn't tell the difference either o.O

I love them; they're so interesting! <3

Shy Phantom

I also usually don't wake up even when I realize they are dreams. XD;; Heck, I've even told people in my dreams that its a dream and I still didn't wake up. XD;

In one dream I had a long time ago, I had a dream that seemed like it would never end, I kept waking up and waking up, but I never left the dream I'd wake up and I'd be back where I started which was in a white bed in a white room and there seemed to be monsters approaching the bed. >.>
I've only remembered three dreams in my entire life...and by "remember" I mean be aware I had a dream ((though apparently I talk in my sleep sometimes... ninja )) And what's odd is that I still remember what those three were about. stare

Shy Phantom

I have dreams every night, unless my nerves are acting up, then I either am half awake the whole night, or have nightmares... Or both... >_>;

I usually always remember most of what happened in my dreams... Though the first segments are usually a bit fuzzy since they feel like they happened along time ago in the dream. Sometimes I remember things clearly, sometimes I completely forget them after a while. I usually remember various parts of them... Though now thinking about dreams, I remember quite a few dreams I just don't think about often so I forgot I remembered them. XD;

My problem comes from... I've had soo many dreams, its hard to remember them all. XD;

I don't think I talk in my sleep. Or at least no one has told me I do.
Aww...that dream sounds horrible, Myst ;w;
I don't dream very often...presumably, because I'm not rested enough to do so, but I'd love to dream every night...since most of my dreams are nice xDD
I can usually remember what happens too. Not that I mind or anything, unless it's a nightmare @.@
The rarity of my dreams probably comes from the fact that I can't think in pictures for the life of me. Seriously. I think in words and only words. And by that, I don't mean text. I mean what is probably most similar to spoken words. It's a bit annoying, because whenever someone says "picture something" I can't really. I can make up a figure and describe it in detail. I can even get an idea of it's shape, for instance if I'm trying to imagine a square, I think something along the lines of "go across here...up at this point at a 90 degree angle, go up for that far..." etc. Again, it can get annoying.

*glances at post* Nuuu! It's a post of uber randomness! We shall all drown under its gelatinous goodness! blaugh

Edit: What's so odd about my remembering them is that one of them was when I was like three and one was when I was 10 or so (the third was more recently)
*gets back to writing*

I have 1,5 pages...he's about to become a bishie though. A very girly boy suddenly shall appear in her hotel room. A very naked very girly boy suddenly shall appear in her hotel room. She's the type of character that, at this point, I'm not sure how she'll react.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff