YESH!!! 0.44993324432577 45.0% [ 337 ]
Maybe... 0.1562082777036 15.6% [ 117 ]
Nah, I prefer girls. 0.15086782376502 15.1% [ 113 ]
GOLDEN POCKY!!! 83 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 182 ]
Total Votes:[ 749 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1047 1048 1049 > >> >>> »|

Man-Hungry Visionary

User Image

Welcome to The Gourmet Pocky Shoppe's 6th Anniversary & White Day Event!

6 years already... Are we alive? Suppose we have to be...

There is something special that will be added to this event, it is still being gotten ready.

:: Opens :: 9:00pm PST, March 14th, 2014
:: Ends :: 9:00pm PST, April 14th, 2014

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
o1. Read all the rules on the front page first.
o2. No stealing art. All art belongs to the respective artist (i.e. Mystaira) and owner.
o3. Be nice to be people and don't discourage people or flame. Not fun if you are mean, and we'd like to keep a friendly atmosphere here.
o4. Have fun. Always best to have fun and enjoy yourself!
o5. Please do not PM Mystaira about the shoppe. If you have any questions, please ask them in the thread or PM the mule if necessary.

User Image

:: Auction Rules ::

o1. Read all the rules on the front page so you understand them before entering.
o2. By bidding you are agreeing to all ownership rules and guidelines and promise to care for the Pocky Boy for as long as you are his owner.
o3. Use the format provided to apply, otherwise your bid will not count. Please post bids in the thread.
o4. Do not bid what you do not have. Please do not bid gold if you are planning to liquidate items for the gold if you win (since you may not mange to liquidate them in time to pay). Likewise, please do not bid items and then liquidate them. What you bid is what you will pay.
o5. No withdrawing bids. It gets very confusing.
o6. Certain items are allowed Collectible letters and items, certain cash shop items (please inquire if an item is acceptable. certain evolving items are more preferable to others), certain other expensive items may be accepted (again, please ask if it is acceptable). Items are accepted at lowest Market Prices. Items must be valued at least 100k for lowest Market Price..
o7. The winner have 48 hours to send the trade after they are announced. (An exception may be made if you are going to be away at that time if you inform us)
o8. There is a 20 minute snipe guard. If there is a bid within the last 20 minutes of the auction, the auction will be extended to 20 minutes past the last bid.
o9. Proxies are allowed, as long as the person you are proxy-ing for has either already bid or has expressed interest in bidding in the thread.

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
User Image
:: -description- ::

Opens: 9:00pm PST, March 14th, 2014
Ends: 9:00pm PST, April 14th, 2014
Starting Bid: 25k
Auto Buy: 314 mil (no, nobody is going to pay that)

User Image

Please use the form below to bid!

[b][size=24][color=#BCACAC]♥ ♥[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Bid:[/b]

User Image

High Bid:
Freaksrus - 20mil

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.38549779_16/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Mystaira/TGPS/v2/Events/6thLB.jpg?gaianc[/img][/url]

:: Days change at 12:00 am PST | 2:00 am CST | 3:00 am EST. ::

[align=center][b][size=24][color=#BCACAC][insert username] is dragging people in for another year of Pocky![/color][/size][/b][/align]

Username is bringing people in for another year of Pocky!

User Image

The winner will be decided raffle style, using the points as tickets.
The contest will end and the winner drawn at 9:00 pm PST on April 14th.

:: Prize ::
Custom artwork in an experimental style (however I feel like doing it at the time) of your pocky boy (or other character if you don't have one) from me.

Disclaimer: It's experimental, you'll get what you get (I'm not going to draw a stick figure or anything like that though), though I'll probably put more effort into it the more points there are. If only one person advertises it'll probably only be a sketch.

User Image

:: People you refer must post ::

[align=center][b][size=24][color=#BCACAC][insert username] has brought me in for a new year at the Pocky Shoppe![/color][/size][/b][/align]
Username has brought me in for a new year at the Pocky Shoppe!

User Image

:: Points ::
1 point per day you have one of the event banners in your sig and post you are advertising.
1 point per person who is referred by you.

:: Participants :: Points ::
Freaksrus :: 6

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary

User ImageUser Image

:: Previous bids ::
iStoleYurVamps - 10mil
Lady Evelon - 2mil
Freaksrus - 1 mil
Apple Blossom19 - 500k

User Image

Man-Hungry Visionary