Welcome to Gaia! ::

:purrs and nuzzles Satin:

Gawsh, it's like... the best game ever. XD I've played Rune Factory Frontier before, for the Wii, but... I ah... <.< >.> I found a way to play the DS games, so I have Rune Factory now. ^.^ Two and three too!
It looks interesting~
>> You make me think there might be a way for meee to play the DS games too...

bwahaha.../scoots off to explore/
<.< >.> There might indeed be! Who can say?

XD

Hey Satin? How crazy am I allowed to make Akachi? o.o 'Cause I'd like her to be an absolute nutter. XD But I don't want to step on any toes. XD

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Rune Factory is an awesome game! <3 I have the DS version! >3< <3 I really love it.
=D I loved Harvest Moon, and everything says it's similar, but better~~ >> I will hafta find a way to get my hands on it asap for sure. <33

Thanks for the many recommendations!

Creative license to do just about anything you want with Akachi, Cerri! xD But, if you have any concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss more details. o3o
I love it tooooo, Ruri! I've been playing it almost non-stop since Friday night. <.<; That and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. XD My life is so full. XD

And gotcha Satin! I'm still ironing out all the crazy little ideas that she has... all of it is just her mind making up these crazy things, so I don't think there should be anything that breaks the world rules. XD Is just her being crazy. XD

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

When I first got it, I couldn't stop either. xD I still can't decide who to marry though... haha. xD

I wanted to love Harvest Moon. 8< I got the Island of Dreams one on DS and the controls just irked me endlessly.
I decided on Rosetta for the game I'm playing now. XD If I start a second game I'll probably go after Sharron. She's so preeeeetty. o.o

Yeah... I feel kind of the same way about Harvest Moon. I think it's 'cause I played it after RFF. That game was soooo amazing for me, so I decided to try HM, and I like it, but it's never really had quite the same pull. I dunno why. There was one I really liked tho, for the Wii... I can't remember what the name of it was. :blinks: It was the one that came out before Animal Parade came out... holy crap, what was it? o.o My brain is gooooing. ;.;
I played it for... what... gamecube? Like... 10 years ago? xDD

It has been a long time... o-o

I took 25 credit hours this last semester ~-~ So, my life has been entirely lacking in videogames, tv shows, leisure books, etcetera, etcetera xDD
Holy crow! 25, that's like what, 8 classes? That's insane
xD; 9 classes, actually, as two of them were only 2 credit hours each - on top of back-to-back shows, so rehearsal Sunday-Friday from 6-11 all semester. x3

On the plus side, I got a 4.0! >>;
I think, when you'rein go mode, you can't do anything but be in go mode...

...but yes, thus my desire to catch up on all the best books, shows, videogames, movies, etc. =D Feel free to throw ALL the suggestions my way. <33
You should probably watch Grimm, Lost Girl, And Pokemon Battle Frontier with me...

Quotable Conversationalist

-pops in-

Grimm is a pretty good show. :} Although I am way behind on it and need to start catching up. Most of my favorite TV series are done for the year, which has made me read more books. I'm currently reading Game of Thrones (like everyone else and their dog), but it's pretty good so far. XD
lol I've been re-reading some childhood books and watching shows I never go to finish lol

I'm watching Avatar The last Airbender and just finished reading all of the Hunger Game books a little while ago. Now I'm working on Donna Jo Napoli books like Sirena and Zel lol
I am sooooo far out of the loop on pop culture stuff. XD Wanting to read Game of Thrones tho... I've heard some good things about it. I haven't watched any of the new shows, read any of the new books... none of it. XD I pretty much stick to what I know and like. XD

I was watching Once Upon a Time for a while... that was pretty good, so far as I saw. But I missed an episode, and then I couldn't be bettered to catch up. XD

I do watch Real Housewives of New Jersey. <.<; It's my guilty pleasure. <.<;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces