Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Pirate

@Drac: Check your journals silly :3 My items were granted so your's may have been as well!

@Scarlett: EVIL! I would love to do that for Ray... but he kinda just proposed to Las... not sure I should go that way... coming back badly wounded would be more fun.... Pity I didn't reply for Myr, Myr wouldn't mind being captured,(it would actually XD) it may have allowed me to finally put him in position to IC have him turn to the Oban side.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
*checks* so they are...

Stellar Dragon

*flops in then rolls around* <3

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Invisible Regular

Wheeeee!!!!! Finnley passed her quest!!! 4laugh rofl blaugh

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Grats nilah!

Lucky Wrangler

i actually like the derpy shifter boy in the adoption thread
i think i'll do my quest for him

unless someone else is going for it?

Stellar Dragon

Nobody else that I know of is going after him! *cheers you on with quest making* ^_^ <3

Invisible Regular

Stereochrome

I don't believe anybody else is going for him. But you are a newcomer and can therefore take part in the newcomer contest on pg 2 if you'd like a completely custom character! (so you can have any race and make them look however you want) ^.^ If you'd like to give that a go before doing an adoption! Just a thought of course! <3

Invisible Regular

Hey guys. So I want Ethelfleade to be captured during the battle of Neued. If there are any Oban characters who would like to have captured her please let me know!

Fluff Seeker

Nilah44
Hey guys. So I want Ethelfleade to be captured during the battle of Neued. If there are any Oban characters who would like to have captured her please let me know!

Xil is pretty much useless as an Oban, but I'd be more than happy to RP with his NPC brother and sister if you can't find anyone else. ^w^'

That goes for everyone, too~ <3

Hatted Fatcat

emotion_awesome Maybe one of Xil's siblings could kidnap Ogbonna, too. -shot-

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky Wrangler

Nilah44
Stereochrome

I don't believe anybody else is going for him. But you are a newcomer and can therefore take part in the newcomer contest on pg 2 if you'd like a completely custom character! (so you can have any race and make them look however you want) ^.^ If you'd like to give that a go before doing an adoption! Just a thought of course! <3

the contest is totally tempting

but i'm kind of growing fond of the derpy shifter
i like his undercut. D;

i dunnoooooo

Invisible Regular

Stereochrome

the contest is totally tempting

but i'm kind of growing fond of the derpy shifter
i like his undercut. D;

i dunnoooooo

The only reason I had suggested to do it in that order is because I don't know if they're basing "newcommer" on someone who has visited the thread for a short amount of time or as in has 0 characters. <3 Some people prefer customs and some premades! All of mine are premades so I completely understand growing fond of some. Haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff