• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
There will be so much torment. BWAHAHA

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

I know of a creature that lurks through [Jauhar]
Name: Radaku
Description: These creatures are about as big as a Medium to Large sized dog, the crystal like horns that protrude from their heads give off a faint glow matching the terraformed land around them. Allowing them to easily blend in. One sharp row of teeth line their mouth's much like a those of a canine. They feed primarily on smaller bugs and creatures with a strictly meat and fungal diet. They range in bright colors to blend in with the crystals and fungi that surround the forest in which they live. These creatures have a strong bond soon after birth and are extremely rare and hard to tame. Their tales are like whips when it comes to fighting as well as a hidden pair of claws much like a cat, with their teeth they make a deadly protector to one lucky enough.
What Class Should I Choose?
Dear Bronte:
I have no idea what you're going to do with yourself. I'd like for you to become an Archer; I see you as a man of quiet action, a protector who doesn't want the fight to make it to his family and friends, who instead takes down the enemy long before it can do damage. However, I know about the best laid plans of mice and men. Some of my favorite characters are completely NOT what I ever saw them being, because at one point in our relationship they decided they wanted to do something other than what I'd plotted out for them.

This is what I do know about you (at least my version of you, since there can be many versions of you out in the world): you're an only child. Your father expected you to be a great warrior, follow in his footsteps...and you are too "soft hearted" to ever accomplish the dream he planned for you. He wants to love you - you are his only son, after all - but he struggles with his love and his own personal shame. Your mother loves you dearly, and is secretly happy you've ended up nothing like your father (whom she loves, never doubt that, but wouldn't wish his cold, distant exterior on her baby boy).

That is...about it. There's still so much to learn about you, and from you. I know that no amount of planning will keep you from going where you want to go. For all I know, something could smack you upside the head and suddenly you are determined to become a Brute. You'll get your a** kicked, but that'll at least be fun to play out.

So here's to you, Bronte. I look forward to helping you find out where you fit best in the world of Tendaji.
-RuddyPup
xD Aw... I will always look at that big, blue Nondwa and think of a Fire Prince... most adorable.

o3o Yey entries~
/adds/

As the title indicates, you guys have until 9pm EST tonight (that's 12 hours and two minutes from right meow) to turn in whatever entries you have left, claim tickets, etc. ^^

About that time, I'll roll for the Advertising Contest and Treasure Hunter Raffle winners, and the staff will begin our discussion to determine the winners of the Familiar Creation and "WCSIC?" contests. Hopefully, they'll all be announced by tomorrow evening and we can end the Grand Re-Opening with one last, big, beautiful Drop.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, be sure to let me know~

Sparkly Hoarder

Advertising still~ XD

Since you mentioned it. XDD

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
There are so many things to do here!
>3 We must get started asap~

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
9 Pm is still far xD
Oh, yes, I meant mostly with the Meta and other upcoming events. ^^
We have so many things planned~

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ahhhh!
What to do today >.>

Elyessi's Problem

heart

Hopping off to school now. I'm so excited! Event's not even over yet and I have so much to do now :}
workin~ workin~ workin~ o3o

What shall you do today?

Edit: Enjoy school, kana! =D
I know it, there's gonna be plenty of info waitin for you in the guild when you get back, I'm sure. xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff