Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

Robo: haha yeah I think Drac did too. But that's why everyones attacking the vanguard. Otherwise Kel would have totally been attacking the beasts.

Tipsy Pirate

@Nilah: Volle thinks the beasts are the more dangerous of opponents... simply because if it was just people they'd have one already! Big beasty is nasty... And she can eat the Arwa afterwards XD So she'd want to take them out first then mop up the Oban peeps afterwards.

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
iiiiincidentally the Vanguard is really dead now XD

170 damage is incoming at their collective butts. They have 150 hp.

and...

FFFF

I EVEN GOT A PARALYZE
bleh.

If the beasts are unavailable to be attacked, does this mean that I can just say that that post was pure rp (lol) and refund the spell (have 7/7 lightning lvl 2 spells available for use next turn?)

Or can it be applied to them when they DO become available to attack?

Or what?

Yeah, I attacked the beasts because the Vanguard is totally dead, but if they're well out of range then it can just be for RP only and I can edit in that they're dicing up people?
User ImageUser Image
Hahaha omfg I considered giving them more HP but didn't want to compound to much against the beasts. OMFG this is hilarious. XD

Mmm next NPC post I'll calculate the damage, and any incoming attacks after HP is depleted will count for RP, and get their spells refunded.

Tipsy Pirate

Ehh, I decided to just toss Ray into the non battle rp cause wounded boy needs healing. I shall be sad he cannot join in.. but Volle shall have to work double time them! XD

I guess I shall just rp him and Senja who have never met... :3

So attacks for the beasts count as RP-only as well? :3
grasshopper pie

For the beasts?? The beasts are not available to be attacked yet. So no, any attacks against the beasts (unless you are an Oban attacking the Yaotl) don't count.

Okay! Sounds good.

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So I'm just gonna be curled up trying to pull up some muses after this last couple of busy days :/

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
XD yeah, well, i screwed up with biroki then. Whoops. Shall I edit his post to just be RP?

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Scarlett Arbuckle

Uquin is off the the battle section of the final yes? sorry playing major catch up tonight after loooooongg few days.
Reoakee
Scarlett Arbuckle

Uquin is off the the battle section of the final yes? sorry playing major catch up tonight after loooooongg few days.

User ImageUser Image

I thought he should be, but I decided against it. XD There was a time skip ( to that night ) but I'd love to play with Uq and Mella s'more X3

Lucky Wrangler

halloween! also known as bring-a-revolver-to-work day! 83

Tipsy Pirate

I found the perfect item for a witch! ... it just happens to be 15 bil minimum O.o The Thistle/Rose/Bramble Witch items! I shall have to save and buy one...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff