Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
I don't think it'd be hard to find someone who'd take the initiative and poor Ahala having to fight.
Saint Of Revenge
User Image
User Image
I don't think it'd be hard to find someone who'd take the initiative and poor Ahala having to fight.

you'd have to be just far away enough to make speaking not a liability, make a bow efficient, but at the same time be so constrained by time or closing distance to observe no other form of survival.

=] sounds like a splendid challenge! I hope there's a way I can help realize this dream!

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
Pfft, I see her hitting people ineffectively with her bow.
She could whack em with her bow, and stab em with her arrows!

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
Oh man, that's such a bloodthirsty image I can't even see her doing that.

Whacking with the bow, yes. Stabbing, no.
@ Kana: <3 Sorry I've been slow about responding about it. We'll get it worked out soon.
I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend's family. His younger brother just graduated high school yesterday, and his dad flew his sister in as a surprise, so... it has been the most fun. =D But has left less time than I'd like to work on things.

@ Ruri: >3 Oh yes. She best. <33
But, the Alkidike girls really have less of an option. Their elders would be MOST disapproving of their doing anything other than fightin and helpin to defend their rightful lands! oO;;

@ Saint: xD Maybe she could throw the arrow at them? Confuse them with her inefficiency and run away!!

I think it'll be adorable. I'm excited to see it.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I totally need a spear fighter.

Beloved Cutesmasher

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hopes for the best for the re-vamp~
x3 Thank you, Gabriel!

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
But what about Laini?
She's an Alkidike mix.
How would the Elders view her in terms of being "useful" when she pretty much carries the blood of those the Alkidike would rather not associate with...
Hmmm.
Yeah, Laini would probably have it pretty rough.
What she does is, of course, ultimately up to you, but the reason we stress the rarity of those mixes is that they would probably be shunned heavily on both sides (Of course, in the world of RP, and in order to make RPs work, most other characters will probably end up being pretty accepting of her xD).

It's possible that the elders would have been skeptical of her ability to be a true warrior from the start, and her peaceful nature probably only solidified that idea for them. Maybe they still try to coerce her into being battle savvy... maybe they gave up on her. Really, the choice is yours. o3o

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
So many choices.
D:
-squees quietly-
I guess she'll have to get some RP under her belt for me to shape her.
XD
Only one more week till the re-opening event! i'm so excited! whee
:rolls in: Holy craaaaap. I've been playing Rune Factory like... nonstop. o.o It's so addicting!

:flutters off to work on her characters a bit:
/pets Cerri/

o3o Ruuune Factory?
/scoots off to google/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items