yes that's true. Hopefully I'll be going grocery shopping in a bit <3

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
Silver_tigress18

Very nice! I'm trying to motivate myself to pump out another solo RP for the event here :3

Otherworldly Bear

Haaa. I slept all day and have to go in at 5. So much for getting things done. XD

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Elyessi
Silver_tigress18

Very nice! I'm trying to motivate myself to pump out another solo RP for the event here :3

you can do it!

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
o.o I'm glad you said something Elyessi. I forgot about the solos for here XD. I"m still busy catching up on tags.

Otherworldly Bear

RPs have always generally been easier for me to respond to, except recently since I've been busy. What's keeping me from doing Eziya's growth is the dang solos. ;-;

Elyessi's Problem

World Events are super good for filling in solos if they're not your forte heart

I'm not a real big solo person either lol so I like to swap them out when I can :}

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yea I'd rather do an Open rp and hope someone responds than a solo crying

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-wanders in-Um hello I am looking to join your guys's shop

Tipsy Pirate

Hi Lisais~ You has arrived! And talked! You has joined 8D
Sorta XD Tis easy to join~ You can quest, adopt a premade (look in character quest area) or win through events~ Or just sit and chat~ Tendaji's very chatty ;3

@Midnight: I prefer 1 on 1 rp or solos to ORP's... mostly cause I can get lost in those so easily and be like "Wait... what just happened?" When people start posting fast in them XD Tis hard to join in if you don't start out rping from the start

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
waves at kitten- Hi I'm not sure how I should proceed and what would be the best course of action for me. But I am stalking through the guild as we speak so we shall see

Tipsy Pirate

First things first: read the race info XD After that... decide if you want to join now and write up a custom (after lots more reading 8D I'd suggest you focus on one race's info and stuff and ignore the battle stuff for now to make it easier) or wait for an event for premades~

(or just read all the front page.. it gives you a small amount of everything important 8D)

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well I do 1 x 1 when I can find someone to play with ^_^ I have Ikuri in one right now Adie is alone current 3nodding

Tipsy Pirate

I'd toss you one of mine.. but I need to finish a bunch before I start more XD Especially since school killed it last week and I'm only just now getting some tags out. My goal is to reduce it to 20 rp's going on.... that way I can focus on them and tag them fast enough and till have muse left over for other things XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff