Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

Bahaha I'm sorry Ane! At first I was like huh? Cuz i forgot what the image looked like since it just shows up as that little silly stop/police emote on mine unless I click on it. XP

Confident Duck

Ha! that is really amusing~

It is okay though, lovely art if I can tell what they are ya know . . . *nibbles the nuts and greens, shuns the apple*

Invisible Regular

Teehee. You're right though. ^.^ how are you tonight Ane?

Confident Duck

Being adorable as always~

. . . I am doing decent in truth. Getting over some personal stuff, but toughing it out. How about you Nilah, I haven't seen you since HoA

Invisible Regular

I"m doing good. I kinda left HoA after I found this place, I found that I like RP required shops much more than non. But recently I've been trying to get back to rping there.

Confident Duck

RP required shops are nice. It feels...more fulfilling earning a character and meeting requirements to grow them rather than just buying a slot and having your pet grow overtime.

I had a falling out with Puddle so . . . Not really going back to HoA anytime soon.

Invisible Regular

Yush yush. And you actually get rewarded for rping and not just taking slots away from people that earned them. *cough* Ah, yes, the pudds. Though I believe she's no longer working there?

Confident Duck

Oh? Wow. That is shocking.

. . . I actually don't have any pets there anymore xD

My one pet died . . . in that huge war . . . I was supposed to get a breeding with Azreth's . . . but he never got around to doing that... and sort of . .. well blew it off . . . so I never got babies *emo sigh*

Invisible Regular

Ahhhhh. Well, theres two rp contests going on there. ^.^

But I gotta squee, Ed and I put in our two here for a breeding! Woooottt.

Confident Duck

Awwww yeah! Breeding! babies are adorable

*wiggles around*

Invisible Regular

We're super excited since we've plotted this out since I first enticed him here. XP

Confident Duck

That is always great. I... well... I've never held an RP partner that long . . .

they always get stolen out from underneath me *shrugs some*

I am super happy for you and Ed though~

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Too early for me @_@ but cant sleep any longer....

Tipsy Pirate

Congrats Pidge! Yahoo!! Lookie those muscles~

Springtime Shapeshifter

The Anesthesia

RP required shops are nice. It feels...more fulfilling earning a character and meeting requirements to grow them rather than just buying a slot and having your pet grow overtime.

I had a falling out with Puddle so . . . Not really going back to HoA anytime soon.

I totally agree that rp is more fulfilling!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff