Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blargaragh! I'm super excited for Friday to come around so we can pick customs heart

I want to sink my hands into some pretties. emotion_dowant

nekoluch's Pardner

Scamp

robot kitten
We needs rp smerd face! I've got a Myrsky ice tribe boy who can be almost anywhere in tale or zena if you have someone there to meet him!

Yes, I could do that! Anywhere in Zena is best at the moment. Someday I'll get Alek out of there again. :B

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Good Morning Thread!

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

morning everyone~

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mmm hello everyone

Elyessi's Problem

Tipsy Pirate

Smerdle
robot kitten
We needs rp smerd face! I've got a Myrsky ice tribe boy who can be almost anywhere in tale or zena if you have someone there to meet him!

Yes, I could do that! Anywhere in Zena is best at the moment. Someday I'll get Alek out of there again. :B

Yay! Want to start the RP or me?

Myrsky is coming from deep in the mountains, where practically no one lives.... So he can pop up anywhere!

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kaname423
heart

Can Chandra still have an rp with Sathe? Would be interesting to see how he reacts to older girl :B

Romantic Raider

Whoo! Week/end with nothing but studying, post/pre labs and homework. I hope a break comes soon.

Invisible Regular

*sighs* I think something might be wrong with my computer. I'm going to have the fiance look at it tomorrow or friday I think so I may have to go on a semi-hiatus but idk. D: *sobs*

Springtime Shapeshifter

Nilah44
*sighs* I think something might be wrong with my computer. I'm going to have the fiance look at it tomorrow or friday I think so I may have to go on a semi-hiatus but idk. D: *sobs*

Nuuuuuuu!
i replied to our rp but the server ate it yesterday D:

Invisible Regular

Duke Edward Drake

Nuuuuuuu!
i replied to our rp but the server ate it yesterday D:

*snuggles* I'll still have my phone, and I can steal my mom's computer or go to the library. STUPID GAIA. I"m sorry it ate your reply! I'm sure it was awesome. <3

Elyessi's Problem

jayoku
kaname423
heart

Can Chandra still have an rp with Sathe? Would be interesting to see how he reacts to older girl :B

Of course heart It'll be fun to have grumpy old Chandra with bright and peppy Sathe lol

Invisible Regular

My computer is saved!!! I did a reset thing on it and then when I was about to leave for school it started downloading the update that I thought messed it up, so I was just like, okay I'll see what it does when I get back from school. And lo and behold, ITS JUST FINE NOW. YAYY.

Springtime Shapeshifter

Curls up in thread <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas