Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*gives extra hugs to Kaname* you can do it!

Elyessi's Problem

I hope so lol heart
* snugs kana*

Elyessi's Problem

Can you guys give me advice for my latest sketch? I can't decide if it's going to be in Tale or Jauhar yet, but I'm leaning toward Tale.

(link in sig)

And if you haven't checked it out, it has sketches of all the sculptures I'm going to work on including the Kadriye hybrid (since I couldn't possibly paint her original markings on).

So far these are super fun and I might end up doing some solo characters after the semester ends :}
I like the Jauhar colours better

Elyessi's Problem

Yeah? Ok. :] I'm trying to see if I can get a bunch of opinions so I've asked my sister and dad and I'm going to ask my professor before I make a decision. I have plenty of time still lol

Stellar Dragon

Ooooo, I like that big guy with the orange crystals. Who is he? *snugs his arm* O_O <3
Both versions are nice, so I'm sure you'll get a good result regardless.

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I share Orph's curiosity on who the large yellow crystal one is?
Also curious what Sentinels look like. o.o since they are briefly mentioned in the races but have yet to meet them.

Elyessi's Problem

Orpheus Solon
Ooooo, I like that big guy with the orange crystals. Who is he? *snugs his arm* O_O <3

Haha, he was one of the characters from the video game I was designing. I'm kinda combining both videogame version and shop versions for the sake of having more options lol

His name is Besian and he was Freya's husband in the game lol

Stellar Dragon

He's pretty epic. *nods and pings hearts at him when his wife isn't looking* rofl

Elyessi's Problem

Haha, I'm glad you like him. He's the first bulky guy I've ever created lol
he was supposed to be the sweetheart of the group to balance out Freya's attitude.

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

very charming <3

Elyessi's Problem

And sentients are also a videogame aspect lol In the videogame they were the bad guys. They were in the process of being incorporated into the shop in the old guild and shop but now they're on hold indefinitely lol

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas