Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
ummmm
Oh guys.
I dont know if its appropriate, but my birthday was yesterday and I am a hobbity person and like giving gifts so...
uh...
This is my sleepy inactive eevee shop and it was supposed to have a gram flaffle thing in december that fell through, and I feel bad that all these pets are just sitting there, so, um...

Because I love all of you, it's my birthday, and I want to clean up a little, You all can take anything you want from those flaffle sets for free. Just let me know which you want.
They'll grow, too.

Sorry if it isn't appropriate, but I thought it might be an okay idea.

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It's fine dino. I just wish I would have figured it out sooner... I need to back read more often....

@silver: Yeaaaaaah they are the talkative aren't they? *chuckles*

Still got nothing for journals. I don't think there's hope for me. Tell my mother I loved her *flops over*

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pinged a Pm to the mule

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Mizu_Taji
It's fine dino. I just wish I would have figured it out sooner... I need to back read more often....

@silver: Yeaaaaaah they are the talkative aren't they? *chuckles*

Still got nothing for journals. I don't think there's hope for me. Tell my mother I loved her *flops over*

snugs and luffs

It's not so bad once attention is put into it a bit. If you want a layout you can always base it off of Maya's if you like.

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I have the journals themselves done. They've been done. I just can't figure out solo journals to write for growth requirements.

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

has anything influenced him in any of the Rp's?
Like emotions or idea's? You could have the solo's about those, if it helps.

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*stumbles in*

DraconicFeline

Draconic! I just reposted, sorry it took so long!

One question, is Keratna with Dyakida, or is he with Betoto??? Cause I think we were talking about Keratna being Betoto's familiar right??

Elyessi's Problem

Blerg. I can't begin to tell you how much I dislike painting. I'm not even halfway done with my painting homework and I have so many other things that I could be doing right now :/

Elyessi's Problem

Just... a little... more... *dies*

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) ARRRRGGGGGdslfjaweofhdoer;hadsfkje

/isdonewithpaintingfortherestofherlifeafterthissemester

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

-offers Kana some hot chocolate-

I find painting hard QQ

Elyessi's Problem

Me, too. It's super tough for me to do anything lol I don't get color and blending and I'm too impatient to wait for things to dry. And it just takes too damn long in general hahah

Elyessi's Problem

And btw, I added a familiar cert list to the guild so that they're all in one place and no one has to dig anymore :} (And you can see how many everyone has)

(looking back at them now, I really enjoyed doing customs and that coloring contest. We may have to do that again soon heart )

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Hehe I'm looking forward to customs opening up again. <3
thank you for the list Kaname Now I wont have a hard time keeping track of my creatures

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hurrah for Kaname getting her painting done! Can we see pics?

Hurrah as well for critter list, I shall resave missing certs when I get home :3

The colouring contest was fun! Should totally do that again biggrin

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
MissBelikov
*stumbles in*

Draconic! I just reposted, sorry it took so long!

One question, is Keratna with Dyakida, or is he with Betoto??? Cause I think we were talking about Keratna being Betoto's familiar right??

Kera is with betoto, or he is wandering around looking for her :3. They all happen to be in a similar area at the moment, i think.

Peyla is Dyakida's familiar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces