Welcome to Gaia! ::

Announcement

Firstly, I want to thank those that entered the contest. Unfortunately I have some bad news. Due to a general lack of interest I will be closing Talon. I’ve personally struggled with the shop and I was thinking that if I could revamp it and get interest I could work something out. However I think the era of Talon has come and gone. I really wanted to try and keep the shop alive for those of you that have stuck around. I’ve been on that end many times, a shop you really like slowly dying and sometimes it never officially closes. I really didn’t want to be the reason for that, for anyone. But I’ve just gotten too busy IRL and the little Gaia time that I do have, I want to be able to enjoy it, rather than ‘working’.

You guys are all welcome to continue RPing and welcome to adapt your stories as you wish. I don’t own the lines, I was given the shop by Rabid when she got busy RL and she has expressed interest in ‘wanting the lines back’ ( for a lack of better words ). So she may well reopen the shop or re-purpose them, but I will ask her to keep you guys in consideration if she chooses to do that. That way you guys can continue to enjoy your pets/characters in the new setting if you wish to transfer them.

I am really sad to say Good Bye to the shop. I personally will still be lurking around Gaia, mostly in Soq since it’s really the only active shop I belong too. So feel free to say hey if you see me around. <33 I wish nothing but the best for everyone here in the future!

~ Luna

Shy Regular

Aww, I am sorry to hear that, Luna..but you have to do what you have to do. I wish you the best smile
Thanks so much for understanding ^^

Shy Regular

Well, not much can be done, sometimes it is just something that has to happen.
Sad to see this place go. *Snuggles everyone*

Shy Regular

*nods to what Mags said*

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love you Miss Luna.

I love Talon too....

From a really good movie "Death is only the beginning"
I knooow DX I'm so sorry~~ But I hope that you can still enjoy your griffs <333 ^^

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Don't ever be sorry sweetums. It is what it is and for how long you've stuck it out with the support of us, it happens. I will now and forever enjoy my griffins because they are my treasures. I am still going to rp them because I have stories I want to share and if anyone wants to rp hit me up sometime, I'm semi-lit to lit with more then 5 sentences and need alot of descriptive and details.

Aside from that small ad, You rock! Good luck to you loves!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff