Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
** TAG! YOU'RE IT!! ** Coloring & Tagging Contest

This is for my breedable pets shop! Read on....

Please PM me if interested. I need colorists and taggers (I only have me and one other person to do this) for lineart I give to them or for them to create. See samples below to work on to present to me to show me what you can do.

It's 50% of all sales on your items and if you do more - like color it, tag it or shade it - I will go upwards of 80%. If sales are slow it's still 100g a week standard pay.

You may submit as many entries as you like. Choose any of the art listed in each section that you want to do - you don't have to do all three of the bird lineart to color.

Please post your entries here, I'll make a list of entries and where to find them as soon as they start coming in.

Please, no one already working at SPCA may apply.

PRIZES -

FIRST PRIZE: 2K and work at SPCA as tagger or colorist

RUNNERS UP: Work at SPCA as taggers or colorists (several positions)

DAMIA's PRIZE: An additional 1K first prize and 750g runner
up for her favorites!

My shop is SPCA - Special Pets Collectible Agency
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3916399

I've started just this last month and hoping to generate more interest. It's a busy little shop already and we have quite the team of colorists, taggers, and one dedicated shader. We need more artists - if you think you can help...let me know.

WARNING - I've been burned in the past, please - only apply if you think you can actually produce work about twice every two weeks or one or two every week, it's hard but I really need someone willing to do the work.

HERE IS MY SAMPLES:

COLORISTS

Please color this sample lineart and show me three things - color choice, shading techniques and/or pattern choice. Be unique, but if it's not to my liking I'll have to pass, thanks. Just choose whatever you like from below, you may do more than one if you want.

These beautiful birds were created by our artist, Damia Grynn:

User Image
User Image
User Image

TAGGERS

Please put a background to this piece of colored lineart, be imaginative but the more detailed the background is the better - keep in mind that you have to have printing over the top of it or to the side to make it useable. Thanks. Choose however many you want or just one.

User Image
User Image
User Image

THE CONTEST LASTS UNTIL - SUNDAY of this week at 10PM
(may be extended)

Entries:

THANKS SO MUCH
Presca
!! Good luck!

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Thanks Yuny biggrin

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
BUMP biggrin

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
BUMP smile

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
If people were to color,could they clean up the lines or make the lines in the big birsd tail thicker?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff