Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next event?

Bright colors 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Dull colors 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
Treat appropriate (Cupcakes colored as cupcakes, fruit bat as fruit, etc) 0.36734693877551 36.7% [ 18 ]
Random 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 5 ]
Another idea.. I'll post it! 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]

Amorous Firestarter

Hey Milly <3

9,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
well i will see you tomorrow jade i'm off to bed

Magical Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Jaded Sunset
<3 Voronwe is slowly getting back together.. Just getting all the former colorists to finish their job is the hard part. I definitely won't be making that mistake again.

What mistake might that be? <snuggles>

Magical Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
milly17
hey
Hey there! *nuzzles*

Amorous Firestarter

Lolli-pop Psycho
Jaded Sunset
<3 Voronwe is slowly getting back together.. Just getting all the former colorists to finish their job is the hard part. I definitely won't be making that mistake again.

What mistake might that be? <snuggles>

Colorists that didn't grow their pets.

Like for Bakery, all stages must be posted before the event starts or that Treat doesn't get sold (unless it's a Perma).

If Voronwe comes back, it'll be the same way. Now I need to track down uncerts and cert their growings for them since they didn't do it. Very irritating. Worst part about being a shop owner, making people do what they should have done in the first place.

Magical Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
Jaded Sunset

Colorists that didn't grow their pets.

Like for Bakery, all stages must be posted before the event starts or that Treat doesn't get sold (unless it's a Perma).

If Voronwe comes back, it'll be the same way. Now I need to track down uncerts and cert their growings for them since they didn't do it. Very irritating. Worst part about being a shop owner, making people do what they should have done in the first place.

Yeah, that does sound frustrating. My friend I told you about, she got into coloring these pets. She does all stages already, because it's simpler to do it all at once. But she actually CARES about the coloring she does. Other people are lazy, and want to do bare minimum. I'm finding out that even though I might like the pets in the shop, if you get crappy work it's not work sticking around.

I have a stupid head cold. <whines, curls up in your lap> I hope things are going well with the court dates and such.

Sparkly Lunatic

I do think it is a good idea, having all the stages made before the pet is sold.
I hate waiting forever for my pets to grow, because they have not been drawn yet.
I hate even more having to wait 3 months on a cert like in some other shops. stare

Sparkly Lunatic

Hobo Pixi

Anyone want me to color them or a friend a dragon plush?

*raises hand*

I needs me one of dem cuties!! ^____^

9,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Lolli-pop Psycho
milly17
hey
Hey there! *nuzzles*
*pat* hey how are you doing

Dapper Humorist

I'm sorry About that >.<;;;;

Sparkly Lunatic

Amorous Firestarter

Due to the cert-maker not wanting payment last year when I *WAS* rich, and wanting it now when I'm poor. We are now cert-less.

Sachie Whitby

I'll use some old certs or make some when able.

And, yes, I absolutely loathe colorists/staff who don't do their job. I'm guilty of the same in Voronwe but am trying to remedy it. Looks like I'll have to sell that shop now to repair this one.

Sparkly Lunatic

Oh thats no fun :/ I am sorry Jaded

Amorous Firestarter

It's definitely the LAST time I'll ever outsource for any of my shops. If I can't do it myself, then we just don't get it.

Right. I'm supposed to magically come up with $20 when I have a son, bills, and already owe out a grand to family. Right. I definitely see that happening in my near future.

I can't even get a frigging interview let alone a job! Shoulda taken it last year when I had the money to spare!!

Amorous Firestarter

So what kinda cert would we all like to see. I'm thinking something fairly simple.

But I'd still like to be able to use Sachie's backgrounds so I might draw one based on those.

I'm so beyond furious it isn't even funny. So kindly excuse my attitude today. I'm not in a very pleasant mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff