Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next event?

Bright colors 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 18 ]
Dull colors 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Treat appropriate (Cupcakes colored as cupcakes, fruit bat as fruit, etc) 0.33928571428571 33.9% [ 19 ]
Random 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Another idea.. I'll post it! 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Amorous Firestarter

4laugh Thank you everyone!

I forgot a few things >.>; Will see if I can quickly add them while lil love naps with Nana, lol.

Hilarious Autobiographer

Roses Raffle, Queen of Roses Breeding Info, Breeding Info, Caramel Treats has been updated!

yum_puddi

Don't forget, Valentine Grams also open February 5th!

Vampire

/pops in to snug Jaded

Hilarious Autobiographer

Khryssie
/pops in to snug Jaded

Hi hi! <3333

Vampire

Sorry I haven't texted you! I keep forgetting to add your new number, I'm such a dingdong.

Amorous Firestarter

Haha, no worries! Life has been completely insane over here anyway.

Which reminds me.. Internet'll get cut in a few weeks, likely for a few weeks wink So if I'm gone, I'll be back the following payday!

Vampire

Don't I know that feel! >>; I got paid today and I can only cover one of my three bills.

Amorous Firestarter

x.x I hate bills!

I can't wait till I get a job.. I owe my mom about $700 now, and my sis about $100. And I really want to get a cheap tablet thing for Elijah to play games on, he's so good with his iPod.

Vampire

I have a job but I only work 20 or so hours a week, so I can usually manage but if I get a slow week then I end up short. :/ I'm constantly spending my money on new clothes and toys for Wyatt. xD Kid's so spoiled! I really want to get him this Lego fire station set, but its almost $80.

Amorous Firestarter

$80!? That's alot for some legos x.x

Elijah doesn't grow.. So he's pretty easy to buy and keep clothes for, lol. Kinda a bummer but it's a huge money saver. He's still in some of his 6 month clothes.

Vampire

My stepdad is a Lieutenant on our town's fire department, and I'm an EMT- needless to say, since the beginning Wyatt has been heavily exposed to all the trucks and the sounds and how it all works. He LOVES everything like that. My parents bought him a giant ride-on firetruck for Christmas, I'll text you a couple pictures of it. This is the set I want to get him. Its got a lot of stuff with it, so I don't think $80 is terrible but I am surprised at how expensive toys are.

Wyatt's a tall little boy, but not that heavy. He's 22 months and pretty solidly fitting in 18m-2T shirts and 24M pants, some 18M but most are just a tad too short. Hey! If you ever need any clothes, and you're comfortable with it, you should give me your address and I can send you a package or two of Wyatt's old stuff. Its just sitting in my Mom's basement, I'm sure she'd love to get rid of it! I have everything from newborn up to 2T. xD

Amorous Firestarter

Oh wow! That's amazing <3 I couldn't be an EMT.. you see so much heart ache =(

Awesome lego set too! I think you sent me a picture of the fire truck awhile ago? I remember showing it off "look what my friend's son got!!" And being exceedingly jealous, lol. Elijah is just now wanting push toys, but the livingroom is way too small for anything. Teaching him to push around toy cars is really hard, he wants to push around his activity cube! Lol.

And thank you! <3 But I think it would cost more to ship clothes than to buy some at the thrift store. I know what you mean though. I can't wait for spring thaw, I'm going to have a huge blow out mom2mom sale, and donate whatever doesn't sell by June. We have about 6 diaper boxes worth downstairs. So many people bought him clothes when he was newborn.

Vampire

I'm not working as an EMT right now because no one is hiring- but there's a lot of good stuff, too! Sure, not as much as there is bad... but there's still some good. There'd be a lot more bad stuff if there weren't emergency medical providers!

We had a pretty small living room that led into the kitchen, at my Mom's house when I lived with her anyway, and Wyatt had a few stand-up-and-push toys. He definitely preferred this push-around dinosaur more than any of the others. xD He quite often just grabbed a chair from the kitchen table and moved around the kitchen with that. xD A kid's gotta improvise!

I wouldn't mind paying the shipping to send a couple things out to you, honest. I have tons and nothing else to do with it. The only place around here that takes donations is a consignment shop and they're so full of stuff that I don't think they're taking anything presently. I wish there was some sort of exchange group out here that I knew of!

Amorous Firestarter

I'm looking at the 1x1 foam pieces we have covering our wood livingroom.. Available space is about 10x10 area for him to play with. Add in his 3 foot long toy box, and his build-a-castle thing.. And there's no room =(

He has room at his Grandpas but it's thick carpet so push toys don't work =( We've tried a few different things but it's just too thick.

And thank you.. That is very kind of you <3 I will leave it up to you, but can offer a custom from here if you'd like one!

As for swaps.. You could always start one. Maybe ask the consignment shop to post a flyer for you or try some local newspapers. We have swaps around here at churches or the masonic center. I've never been in one because they're always too early in the morning.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaded Sunset

I wanted to let you know this but posting here as it is going to affect everyone...

Apparently, PhotoBucket is going to force everyone to use their new and crappy version at some point this month. Old PhotoBucket was almost limitless in size space, but the new one isn't. If you need more space than what they're giving, you have to pay for it.... so....

It's going to be necessary to really enforce "save to your own" server at some point to make sure we don't run out of space on the account. To prepare for when it becomes necessary to delete certs/uncerts for space, I'll keep copies stored on my backup hard drive before deleting them. It will be advisable for people to keep their own backup copies on their own hard drives and not depend 100% on my backups as portable storage drives can and do fail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff