Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next event?

Bright colors 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 18 ]
Dull colors 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Treat appropriate (Cupcakes colored as cupcakes, fruit bat as fruit, etc) 0.33928571428571 33.9% [ 19 ]
Random 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Another idea.. I'll post it! 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
Jaded Sunset
I believe I have time <3

And don't forget to order your custom! wink You can also gift away customs if you wish.

Her name is Nu Sanniang and I want it to say "Merry Christmas Cookie!" of course the one with the mouse and the cookie.

Well, I will have to go do that. Her favorite colors mixed with oatmeal colorings..kind of has me confused. x.x

OH MY GOODNESS!! What happened?? <hugs>

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
milly17
Lolli-pop Psycho
milly17
yes all the pets from the event are shops she own.
well if you like bunny i know a place you like
She owns the My Little Pet Shop as well?

So long as it's not 'ToWd' then I'll look into it.
well no that's kitty's place and the place i think of you been there already
Oh, I am? Which place?

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Sachie Whitby
Actually, mommy is a ghost and daddy's a vampire. I'm not a fan of up-side down crosses either but considering that Of the Epidemic is no longer involved with that shop, I'm glad I did as I'd be regretting not getting him.
Vampire awesomeness! I have yet to order a custom bijoux with blood dripping from it's mouth, but I want it one day. The people doing customs weren't around for awhile. Now that they are back, I'm hoping to get one!

Amorous Firestarter

Lolli-pop Psycho
Jaded Sunset
I believe I have time <3

And don't forget to order your custom! wink You can also gift away customs if you wish.

Her name is Nu Sanniang and I want it to say "Merry Christmas Cookie!" of course the one with the mouse and the cookie.

Well, I will have to go do that. Her favorite colors mixed with oatmeal colorings..kind of has me confused. x.x

OH MY GOODNESS!! What happened?? <hugs>

Certainly <3 I will get that done in just a moment.

Oatmeal colorings? Certainly sounds yummy! surprised

Amorous Firestarter

Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image

Is this what you were looking for? =)

.. And we were at Walmart.. Minding our own business.. Nana was at the front of the shopping cart, turned to look at something and I was at the back talking to him.. A lady came up out of nowhere and started chatting with us.. Stepped right between mom and the cart - pushing mom back. Lady seen me pick Elijah up so she came towards me and backed me up into the shelves, I seen mom reach over for the pepper spray. We were both able to discourage her advances. We don't believe she was acting alone.. Her, and two other ladies, we kept seeing go by us again and again.. It's scary. Every time we go out, Elijah is so popular. Everyone loves him. Everyone always stops to talk with him.. But this lady went above and beyond. I think I will sleep in his room tonight, and maybe until he moves out.. If I ever let him move out.. I can't imagine losing him.

Amorous Firestarter

Also ~ Has anyone seen Werebit? She's been gone a month =( Just hoping she's alright..

User Image

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaded Sunset
Also ~ Has anyone seen Werebit? She's been gone a month =( Just hoping she's alright..

User Image

I haven't seen.

edit -- How do you claim those caramel things?
This is the 3rd or 4th one I've quoted now, but I still only have 1 point.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Lolli-pop Psycho
milly17
Lolli-pop Psycho
milly17
yes all the pets from the event are shops she own.
well if you like bunny i know a place you like
She owns the My Little Pet Shop as well?

So long as it's not 'ToWd' then I'll look into it.
well no that's kitty's place and the place i think of you been there already
Oh, I am? Which place?
oh it's bunny Luv

Amorous Firestarter

Sachie Whitby
Jaded Sunset

User Image

I haven't seen.

You gotta tell me you're claiming it wink Otherwise I just figure you're quoting me, lol. I get quoted alot. I'll bump you up a couple points though.

+3 above, and an extra +5 because I remember quotes <3

Plan on changing the poll tonight so will add you up when I log on.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaded Sunset
Sachie Whitby
Jaded Sunset

User Image

I haven't seen.

You gotta tell me you're claiming it wink Otherwise I just figure you're quoting me, lol. I get quoted alot. I'll bump you up a couple points though.

+3 above, and an extra +5 because I remember quotes <3

Plan on changing the poll tonight so will add you up when I log on.

There was one in the certing thread where I wrote *grabs the caramel* but that didn't work for actually getting it... so I wasn't sure what I'm doing wrong on these things.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=22141113#347629461

Amorous Firestarter

Sachie Whitby

There was one in the certing thread where I wrote *grabs the caramel* but that didn't work for actually getting it... so I wasn't sure what I'm doing wrong on these things.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=22141113#347629461

O! Sorry! O.o I honestly didn't get that notice.. Or maybe I just didn't click it.

+3, +4.

And yes you can add them to your Journal too if you'd like, lol. Didn't think about that!

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaded Sunset
Sachie Whitby

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=22141113#347629461

O! Sorry! O.o I honestly didn't get that notice.. Or maybe I just didn't click it.

+3, +4.

And yes you can add them to your Journal too if you'd like, lol. Didn't think about that!

Yay! *proceeds to horde caramels and line them up in journal later*

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Jaded Sunset
Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image

Is this what you were looking for? =)

.. And we were at Walmart.. Minding our own business.. Nana was at the front of the shopping cart, turned to look at something and I was at the back talking to him.. A lady came up out of nowhere and started chatting with us.. Stepped right between mom and the cart - pushing mom back. Lady seen me pick Elijah up so she came towards me and backed me up into the shelves, I seen mom reach over for the pepper spray. We were both able to discourage her advances. We don't believe she was acting alone.. Her, and two other ladies, we kept seeing go by us again and again.. It's scary. Every time we go out, Elijah is so popular. Everyone loves him. Everyone always stops to talk with him.. But this lady went above and beyond. I think I will sleep in his room tonight, and maybe until he moves out.. If I ever let him move out.. I can't imagine losing him.

OH WOW! That is scary! Lucky she had pepper spray too! So the ladies just changed their mind and walked off? My daughter just turned 4, and hid in the clothes wrack thing at walmart. One moment there, next moment gone. I was starting to panic already. We found out she was hiding, and I was crying so hard! I kept hugging her, and she started crying. I told her never EVER EVER hide from us in the store.

Thank you so much for the gram! Yes, she likes chocolate chip yes, though also likes Oatmeal and Vanilla cookies. Her first favorite color is Red, then in order Yellow, orange, tourquoise, black, lastly white. I have been trying to figure out which part of the mouse would look best to make what color. x.x

OH!! Did you get the Woolie Windchime fluff I gave to you?

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
milly17
oh it's bunny Luv
I would love a bunny from there! They never certed the one custom I had made. x.x

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
Jaded Sunset
]
So I figured, make the mouse red, and the cookie caramel orangish colored? Perhaps yellow chips, and turquoise eyes? Would that look...ok you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff