Welcome to Gaia! ::

Augh! I bet their purty...<3 My fav colors are blue and black 3nodding Ooh, and I know several people who'd want the last egg. They are complete purple and black fanatics...
*cough*kamiki*cough* biggrin
Sango! XD yeppers....along with HelMel and co. ^w^;
razz heeh I really like the black and blue one I did acctually but the sunny one ish purty too **looks about** I said nothing XD!! **hidus**

**shnuggles da chibbi**
E.T.D.O.! hehe I'm not good at egg designs, the pups will look a lot better with mine sweatdrop
D= Now I can't decide which blue and black egg to go for...-has some time to think about it-

Ooh, yeah. The pink and black would look awesome. And the blue and green one reminds of a turtle...I'm weird.
I like the black and red one
LOL I always go backwards I start at adult and work down to egg that way I know what I can put on the eggu that will relate to the other stages.
The first egg reminds me of a very feminine Sesshoumaru...not that he's very feminine already ninja
**spots nanaki and steals him away**

Mewling Trash

Mmm, my favorite one I did is the gray and red one. >3
I'm going to be jealous of who ever gets him. XD
Nanaki: why does this always happen? gonk *uses his... erm... materia to get away*
LOL cause Red XIII is my most favouriite ff char of all time? XD!!!

I have a faekat cosplay of him from back in '04 some time XD! one of mah fave kats.
-won't know what they look like till the eggs hatch- ooh...mystery~~~Whichever one I get, I'm gonna stalk down the owners of the blue and black eggs XD not in a bad sense of stalking tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff