Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Codger

Haven't talked with you in a while. How you doing?
Melomar
Maybe... watch one or two episodes per night? You could make it a "dinner" thing, since... two episodes is nearly an hour and a half or so. dinner/dessert? xD
Ha! Yeah right. xD;
He would continue watching after I go to bed. That is a good suggestion for a normal couple though.

[flops on Sango] Hello, stranger! <3
I've got to hit the sack.
I had the hardest time waking up this morning.

Goodnight, loves~ <3
I have some certing to do. ninja

Dangerous Gekko

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare* o_o

Shirtless Lunatic

*Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares with Hai* eek

Dangerous Gekko

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OH BY THE WAY I keep meaning to ask, what would I need to do to change a Trast's name on the cert?

Mostly I just want to shorten 'Kari's name from Akaria Bleu to just Akaria... I dropped the Bleu from the character a long time ago so it's kind of weird to me now. XD;
Hmm... I believe that was one Chibbit certed; however, I might be able to change the name.
Give me a sec and I'll play with it.

Dangerous Gekko

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You colored 'Kari originally... I think you did the re-color, but I've no idea who certed it.

I still have her uncert, but you'd have to re-do the aura coloring. (She's Animus)
Hai, I am far more skilled than you think.
I do not need the uncert. xP

I did the original coloring, but Chibbit did the color on the new lines for you. :>

Dangerous Gekko

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ahh. I couldn't remember... I remember I was supposed to wait for you for a while and then things were quiet for a long time? XD;

*fluff* I just meant if you thought it would be useful, or something. The uncert didn't come with the aura fog, that's all I was getting at there. XD; (if it had I would have made her into a wallpaper for my desktop like I did with Dach, olol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games