Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
SashaFey
Milly, your breeding event forms had some coding problems, so I fixed them. Hope it's alright with you >x<;;
really what is wrong

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Fayt_of_Redemption
Rakura Lynn
I had one along time ago, but I think the pet is lost. Any how I just wanted to see how the event is going.

Do you remember anything about it?

I thought it was one of the avatar the last airbender animal theme ones. Again I only had it for a short time and it was the only one I had. I will probably get a new one.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Fayt_of_Redemption
milly17

You can enter your pets if you're missing the certs. Also, any certs that may have been lost, I can find them for you. 3nodding
well i can't really save them right now also i don't have a lot of the uncert because i never upload them

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
milly17
well i can't really save them right now also i don't have a lot of the uncert because i never upload them

Well when you can. =3 And while uncerts would be handy, if you at least have some image of the pet, that'll work. I probably have the uncerts lying around somewhere, anyway. =3

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Fayt_of_Redemption
milly17

Well when you can. =3 And while uncerts would be handy, if you at least have some image of the pet, that'll work. I probably have the uncerts lying around somewhere, anyway. =3
so can i use the ones that i post before seeing how i can save anything on this computer.

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Rakura Lynn

I thought it was one of the avatar the last airbender animal theme ones. Again I only had it for a short time and it was the only one I had. I will probably get a new one.

Hmm...well, this is the old cert folder. You're welcome to search through it for any you're missing. 3nodding http://s49.beta.photobucket.com/user/Stymphalians/library/Pets

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
sorry for not replying i fell asleep

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
milly17
so can i use the ones that i post before seeing how i can save anything on this computer.

Yeah, that'll be fine. =3

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Fayt_of_Redemption
milly17

Yeah, that'll be fine. =3
^_^ thank you and i got you some raffle tickets from a shop so i will pm you the place

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
milly17
^_^ thank you and i got you some raffle tickets from a shop so i will pm you the place

You're welcome. =3 Aw, thank you. ^_^

Hiya lucy. =3 I'm fighting staying awake, myself. lol

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Fayt_of_Redemption
milly17

You're welcome. =3 Aw, thank you. ^_^

Hiya lucy. =3 I'm fighting staying awake, myself. lol
^_^ your welcome i have been waiting for sometime for it to open but i will think about what pets to put tomorrow.

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello Fay. Yes I'm getting so sleepy i might just give up n go to bed lol

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
milly17
^_^ your welcome i have been waiting for sometime for it to open but i will think about what pets to put tomorrow.

Yeah, I like the pets there alot. =3 Have some from before when they had the original lineart.

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
@lucy- Yeah, I might do that as well. lol Though my stomach has been hurting really bad so...might end up being up for a bit longer. lol

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Fayt_of_Redemption
milly17

Yeah, I like the pets there alot. =3 Have some from before when they had the original lineart.
oh i just found it right when it was going to reopen but i have been looking everywhere for dragons and tigers.
no luck with any tigers yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces