10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
OHHH WOOWWWW

thats a very beautiful pet, i love the flowers on it

lucky u lol
well it's a custom but i was really happy with it and so can't wait to see my customs from depp ^_^

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
milly17
lucystar
OHHH WOOWWWW

lucky u lol
well it's a custom but i was really happy with it and so can't wait to see my customs from depp ^_^

Yeah I imagine it was a custom. I'm sure you will get something great from Depp

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
milly17
lucystar
OHHH WOOWWWW

lucky u lol

ya i wasn't sure how it would turn out but the two i'm getting from diffent are cosplay.
i can't pick what kind of gram to get for depp because there are a lot she like sweatdrop

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
milly17
lucystar
milly17
lucystar
OHHH WOOWWWW

lucky u lol

ya i wasn't sure how it would turn out but the two i'm getting from diffent are cosplay.
i can't pick what kind of gram to get for depp because there are a lot she like sweatdrop

Oh cosplay pets, thats nice
I'm sure you will find the best gram for her
I havent found gram shops except Kitty's and Neko's

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
milly17
lucystar
milly17
lucystar
OHHH WOOWWWW

lucky u lol

Oh cosplay pets, thats nice
I'm sure you will find the best gram for her
I havent found gram shops except Kitty's and Neko's
well she would anyone of them i pick but they have grams all over ^_^ i will get you one to

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
well she would anyone of them i pick but they have grams all over ^_^ i will get you one to

Oh well premades I only know of the shops i just told u CYOs i'm sure theres a lot, problem is I cant color so I cant make me or others any of those sweatdrop

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
Quote:

Oh well premades I only know of the shops i just told u CYOs i'm sure theres a lot, problem is I cant color so I cant make me or others any of those sweatdrop well a lot of them have it were you can post for sone to make it for you or get custom but i can't tell what the grams will turn into ninja

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
well a lot of them have it were you can post for sone to make it for you or get custom but i can't tell what the grams will turn into ninja

I probably have to check some out better I guess. I just been so down I haven't really been looking with attention

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
Quote:
well a lot of them have it were you can post for sone to make it for you or get custom but i can't tell what the grams will turn into ninja

I probably have to check some out better I guess. I just been so down I haven't really been looking with attentionoh why what happen

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
oh why what happen

Just been down, Monday was my bday and my family didn't even cared so for some odd reason I been down the last couple of days

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
Quote:
oh why what happen

Just been down, Monday was my bday and my family didn't even cared so for some odd reason I been down the last couple of days oh i would feel down to i'm sorry

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
milly17
lucystar
Quote:
oh why what happen

Just been down, Monday was my bday and my family didn't even cared so for some odd reason I been down the last couple of days
oh i would feel down to i'm sorry

It's ok I'm not a kid to be feeling down cause my family didn't cared about my bday I guess I just been emotional and that got to me. At my age I shouldn't make a big deal out of them not caring sweatdrop

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
Quote:
milly17
lucystar
Quote:
oh why what happen

It's ok I'm not a kid to be feeling down cause my family didn't cared about my bday I guess I just been emotional and that got to me. At my age I shouldn't make a big deal out of them not caring sweatdrop still you have a right to be upset

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Quote:
milly17
lucystar
Quote:
milly17
lucystar
Quote:
oh why what happen

It's ok I'm not a kid to be feeling down cause my family didn't cared about my bday I guess I just been emotional and that got to me. At my age I shouldn't make a big deal out of them not caring sweatdrop
still you have a right to be upset[/quote
]

I guess, still it isn't just cause of them it pretty much was everyone. My friends, my family.
Anyways enough about my pity party
How are you?? how was your day>?

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
Quote:
milly17
lucystar
Quote:
milly17
lucystar
Quote:
oh why what happen

still you have a right to be upset[/quote
]

I guess, still it isn't just cause of them it pretty much was everyone. My friends, my family.
Anyways enough about my pity party
How are you?? how was your day>?
wow not evern your friends but i would be upset to if it was me but i'm doing alright today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff