Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
oh well i'm sure you will get something because there will be a lot of babbies ^_^
well i can show you some of mine if you like so you can see how they look

Dangerous Hunter

milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus

*glomps* really?!? that would be awesome! and if any one wants a cyo done for them ill pick up the slack, I am thinking of doing one for myself but i dont wanna break any rules so i am waiting on permission for... some... reason... lol
^_^ yes i have a lot of pets already so it's ok beside we can only keep two pets of the babbies for each.
well you should talk to fayt just to make sure about it but i would want one ^_^

yeah *^.^* you like the custom i did for you, made it worth every gold piece LOL..
yes i love her so much but i wasn't sure how she would turn out.

well i did my best... hey... who is a good person to give extra pets too that will really like it?
well i think anyone would be happy to get a baby but how did you find this place

i was browsing lol!

Dangerous Hunter

milly17
oh well i'm sure you will get something because there will be a lot of babbies ^_^

yes! that would be lovely!
oh i just got cleared to color some cyo for folks. its free!

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
milly17

yes! that would be lovely!
oh i just got cleared to color some cyo for folks. its free!
well here are some pokemon theme-User Image
User Image
User Image
non pokemon-User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
this is just some of mine
Rakura Lynn
Let me know if I have to do some rerolls then and how much I should charge Fayt.

The one's pretty heavily edited. Light edit breedings are 20k for this event. I wouldn't go less than 50k but it's ultimately up to you. 3nodding

Dangerous Hunter

milly17

I think Owen and Lana are wonderful!
milly17

I went ahead and accepted your trade for the breedings/customs so the trade doesn't get cluttered and I get confused. I'm going to make a note though of what you're owed. 3nodding
And sorry I've been a bit MIA; been rather depressed. I'll try and get some stuff done tonight/tomorrow.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
milly17

^_^ i love them all but i'm not sure if this one-User Image-and this would make good babbies-User Image

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Stymphalian Queen
milly17

I went ahead and accepted your trade for the breedings/customs so the trade doesn't get cluttered and I get confused. I'm going to make a note though of what you're owed. 3nodding
oh alright
what about Rakura taking my breeding should i send 50k or wait untill i hear from her
Just wait until you hear from her. 3nodding

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Stymphalian Queen
Just wait until you hear from her. 3nodding
^_^ i just do that then but how much has a use on breeding sweatdrop

I'm sorry to hear your down i'm know the feeling

Dangerous Hunter

milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17

^_^ i love them all but i'm not sure if this one-User Image-and this would make good babbies-User Image

they have potential to make wonderful babies, but that depends on how the colorist does it.. if his wing color wound up with her body color on one would be pretty, maybe with his pattern, but it could turn out badly if they make too much green with that shade of blue it may look putrid.. it all depends.. i think they could make beautiful babies!
Also, I'll be slapping some of my pets into the Mixer so there's more variety. I won't be taking any of the babies from any breedings they produce, though.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17

they have potential to make wonderful babies, but that depends on how the colorist does it.. if his wing color wound up with her body color on one would be pretty, maybe with his pattern, but it could turn out badly if they make too much green with that shade of blue it may look putrid.. it all depends.. i think they could make beautiful babies!
well with the babbit you can't see the marking all that well but i think the wings will be diffent colors for each babbies.
I wanted to use a blue male but i think it might be hard with both mother and father blue see i was going to use him-User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff