Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
lucystar
Glad to hear you are milly, and u can call me lucy like everyone else

Sorry I wont be staying on longer to chat tonight but I work at 5am and its going to be 11 so i need to head to bed sucks to work on my bday lol

Chat to u tomorrow after my 12hour shift night night
oh i wasn't sure what be ok to call you but i understand well see you next time then

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
milly17
lucystar-i'm doing well

Rakura-how much do i need to send for my breeding your doing ^_^

I am reviewing your order form. Please correct me, it has been awhile. you would like one unedited line art and one edited lineart, So you are willing to pay for two kittens out of the litter?

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Rakura Lynn
milly17
lucystar-i'm doing well

Rakura-how much do i need to send for my breeding your doing ^_^

I am reviewing your order form. Please correct me, it has been awhile. you would like one unedited line art and one edited lineart, So you are willing to pay for two kittens out of the litter?
so i can only keep two and have to give the others away

Shy Regular

Thanks for my certs, Fay smile

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100

Dangerous Hunter

Hello every one! These pest are beautiful! just joined..
.@ milly: HEY!.. thats it, just saying hey.

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
^_^ i love them to when i get one of my breeding you can have one of my babbies

Dangerous Hunter

milly17
Koska_Arcus

*glomps* really?!? that would be awesome! and if any one wants a cyo done for them ill pick up the slack, I am thinking of doing one for myself but i dont wanna break any rules so i am waiting on permission for... some... reason... lol

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus

*glomps* really?!? that would be awesome! and if any one wants a cyo done for them ill pick up the slack, I am thinking of doing one for myself but i dont wanna break any rules so i am waiting on permission for... some... reason... lol
^_^ yes i have a lot of pets already so it's ok beside we can only keep two pets of the babbies for each.
well you should talk to fayt just to make sure about it but i would want one ^_^

Dangerous Hunter

milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus

^_^ yes i have a lot of pets already so it's ok beside we can only keep two pets of the babbies for each.
well you should talk to fayt just to make sure about it but i would want one ^_^

yeah *^.^* you like the custom i did for you, made it worth every gold piece LOL..

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus

yeah *^.^* you like the custom i did for you, made it worth every gold piece LOL..
yes i love her so much but i wasn't sure how she would turn out.

Dangerous Hunter

milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus

well i did my best... hey... who is a good person to give extra pets too that will really like it?

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus
milly17
Koska_Arcus

well i did my best... hey... who is a good person to give extra pets too that will really like it?
well i think anyone would be happy to get a baby but how did you find this place

Dangerous Hunter

i was browsing lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas