Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 359 360 361 > >> >>> »|

Chrystali rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I AM FULL OF EXCITE. And should be doing homework but TOO MUCH EXCITE. *CLINGSTOLOSTU* How are you?? OVO

Roll: 02/10

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

We only stalk your shops cause we love you Lost. razz I'm so happy you finally got to open this shop btw. I'm doing alright. Just working on business homework while watching the food channel. Probably not a good idea as its making me hungry. lol How bout chu?
      Added your link, love~
      Also adding you to AR. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      [url=http://tinyurl.com/28uovo][img]http://tinyurl.com/mrc4q6[/img][/url]

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
*CLINGSTOCHRYSU* I am full of excite too, I'm so glad I finally got this place up and running! *U* Next up is Lev's expert art, then a pair of civilians, so I have stuff to illustrate that on the front page derp. And a sample journal before the end of the event. And Theron... *weep* But first, my Life Dust entry >v> /scribbles

Thanks, darling! <333

xD Thanks Gen! Ick, business homework sounds gross. I'm starving, so I might go get food soon~

AriyaLauna rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Making myself known as I consider the FS! If I remember correctly, I believe at one time I had the I/T shop bookmarked. First time poster though. Howdy!

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Food is always good~ And this homework wouldn't be as terrible if it wasn't two repeat courses. Just makes it more tedious. Much rather be working on political science stuff but I'm not taking any of those classes this semester since they're not online. Made me a sad panda with that one. Either way, you're giving me one hell of a fun distraction right now! XD

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Interesting

Chrystali rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Forever busy, you are, lostu. XD I WISH YOU THE BEST OF SUCCESS. <3333

Roll: 03/10

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

CHRYSTALI is setting off firecrackers!

>U</

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Hi, Ariya! Welcome! I'm glad to see you post, and very happy that you found us again upon our opening!

And I'm amused that you got lucky on your very first roll! Just tell me if you want to keep it or give it away, and I'll cert it up for you right away <3

Gen, two repeat courses? Are you retaking it? That's the worst ;;

Hello, Angelics-Destiny! Welcome, glad to see you biggrin

Chrys, you're the best <33 xD There's no such thing as too much work!

Additionally, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me at any point! Since it's our first event, some important world info may not be clear enough, and I would be more than happy to explain and revise my official posts <3

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Can I jump into the dice rolling game ?

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Angelics -- Absolutely! You can get started on that right away :3 Chrystali's post is an example of how to do it, with the roll number included.

StarshineAngel01 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Roll: 01/10

I'll give it a go

So if it's nine pst then what is it MST -not good with time zones to say the least-

Chrystali rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

NO YOU'RE AWESOME LOSTU. OVO

LOL I'm not good with MST either...I just know 9PM PST = 12AM EST.

Roll: 04/10
Wins: 8

EDIT: kljasdflkhasg YAY!
Two questions!

I'm assuming "Class Zero" means precisely what is stated--- the first class to have been trained by Dinah? I didn't see any other reference to class names like this.

Also, I completely forgot to include a roll count in my first post. Does this mean it doesn't count and I should start again? =D I'm sure I'll only roll 4s from here on out, just for the one lucky roll to *taunt.*

And, lastly, not a question... But... glleee! My muse loves being given a couple of words to figure concepts around. It is happily running about with these concepts. Which means I'll never get to choose. They all look like fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff