Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Welcome to StarKits 3.0
Starkits - Capricats - UFOs - MuMuus - KitCats

130 Pets Sold and Counting!
<3

User Image
User Image

Just would like to make a note out there for people that due to it being 4th quarter and I'm in 8th grade, I've been really busy. I have things afterschool everyday till at least 5 so when I get home, I never really want to sit at the computer. Weekends is the time that I actually spend working on all this stuff now. I can tell you now that there'll be a carebears UFO auction starting tomorrow and running through the week but then that will be the last thing for a little bit since I need to go give more attention to the Hououza Kodomo shop now that I'm down all my colorists - its just me X(

Unlike our appearance, we are indeed still here. The only reason updates aren't always updated are because I forget often. Now obviously everyone has noticed the inactivity. That is because many students know that we are nearing the end of the school year so that means little Stacie here has gotta pick up the slack. I've been uber busy, and for that, I'm sorry. I wish we had a Starkits easter event, but -_- it didn't even enter Stacie's mind until now. So, hopefully next month, may, we can do something special.

However, I still have a surprise planned for this month *coughcoughKH2 coughcosplaycoughcough* ^____^; I haven't even beaten the first one yet, shame my PS2 died so I haveta wait for teh PS3 to come out. So yeah, expect that. Umm, I did some growings, also grew the valentines as well so they're all on their final stages. Still working on carebear UFOs, those will be auctioned off at the end of the month most likely as well. For now, happy easter~!

w00t! The chinese new year starkit auction is well underway. Sadly, I'm pretty much the only one that looms around in the thread besides the bidders. I'm also surprised not many have bought a charm either -_-. I do enjoy making all these cosplay starkits though - and starkits are pretty much the only thing I'll do cosplays for. Its just harder with other pets.

I'll be holding a CapriCat flatsale soon maybe in the beginning of february. I'm also thinking of doing something for valentines day - but I dunno what yet.

I am also taking suggestions for what the next cosplay should be. I think I want to do a cosplay every month since that would be soooo cool. It can be any character, so post your suggestions in the thread and I'll put up a poll after the next few days to see what people like the most. They'll probably be auctioned off after I make them.

Old News

12.28.05 - Christmas event all over <3 Congrats to winners of contests (I dunt remember them off the top of my head.) Also congrats to everyone who got a SS starkit. We're still missing four names.

As many already noticed, I posted a peek at the chinese new year auction that will be happening in january. I originally was going to hold it at the end of december and through january, but I then thought that would be too soon. Afterall their new year isnt until the 29 of january ^_^;

There is a new thread in the guild for feedback. Tell us what you would like to see in the shop. We'd greatly appreciate it because half of the time, I know I'm out of ideas

And finally - I was doodling this morning. You may see the picture up for grabs later as soon as I touch it up and color it on the computer <3

12.4.05 - As you can see, we're really getting into the spirit of the holidays here. We got secret santas for you guys to buy and send to your friends, lovers, etc. We also have a christmas event going on in the Guild. There you can enter a coloring contest, buy tickets for a UFO Santa's Helper being raffled off, or bid on a Rudolph Starkit! There's also "Moosies Hot Cocoa Bar" where you can chat, and soon there will be goodies up for those who come. Oh, and don't forget the snowball fight! I figured since there arent any places to roleplay your pet right now, this would be a fun one to make. Have Fun <3

11.1.05 - Hello All! Great news with me. I got into Pop Starz, I got a lead part in Drama Club, and my Lego Robotics competition is a few weeks away.
In otherwords, I'm a busy busy lil girl. I have to hold a flatsale at my other shop, Hououza Kodomo, before I hold another one here. Rest assured that there will be one soon though because I got a bunch of new brushes ^_^ Must go work on team hats for robotics. Talk to everyone later
And it was nice seeing people at the halloween event last weekend

9.24.05 - Hey hey! Alright its the weekend. I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting the cert I ordered for my other shop, hououza kodomo. As soon as I get that cert and do all the evolutions for that shop, its gonna be times to switch gears back to here.

I'm happy that 2 people donated to the shop! It really helps MommaSnoopy and I because now we can go out and maybe search for more familiars for the pets or maybe an item maker...

Anyways I plan to have a flatsale in the next week or so for Starkits. Don't worry, I'll get to UFOs soon...

9.10.05 - Stacie ish still alive. Sorry for my absense, school has started up and Stacie has been mega busy busy! This weekend is my working weekend so hopefully all my shops will be sorted out and I'll be up to date for everyone.

All pet owners that have bought a starkit/capricat/etc. from me, I am doing a photobucket cleaning and therefor your link will break! I will post all new links as soon as I sort out my account.

Umm... Maybe I'll have a flatsale sometime at the end of next week. MommaSnoopy's on a roll so I don't wanna get in the way of her ^_^;

8.14.05 - This has been so much fun working here so far. I'm having yet another flatsale tonite for CapriCats. The Lyrical StarKit auction is also ending tonite - so get your bids in. On Monday I wish to hold a MuMuu flatsale. Wheee! You have no clue how much fun it is for me to work here again. If you haven't noticed - you can pick up your StarKit from the last flatsale on page 7. The previews for tonites Flatsale are up and... thats it really. -^_^-

8.12.05 - Wheee! Stacie's flatsale (Starr) is tonite. Also, Stacie is holding an auction for a special 'Lyrical StarKit'. Basically I created her with a brush that I downloaded called 'Lyrical' hence why I'm calling her a 'Lyrical StarKit' - go figure.

Also I decided that to show people's growings, why not add them in to the news and updates. Since everyone's StarKits / Capricats / etc. are fully grown (I believe, thats what Mala told me), I think I'll start with putting my StarKit that I just created in, because I wanna show it off X3

8.10.05 - Starkits is being taken over by the evil Stacie and her devilish sidekick - MommaSnoopy!!!

... actually they bought the stuff fair and square. And they're not evil, I don't think.

User Image
User Image

STaCiExNiCoLE
User Image Position : Owner / Colorist

Preferred Name: Starr, Stacie, Chibi...I'll accept anything
Birthdate: December 21st
Age: *holds up ten fingers* umm, I'm fourteen, but I dun't have
that many fingers
Dream Pets: Oooh, I'd love an Engelian, or a doggie from the
Gaia Humane Society

User Image
User Image

User Image
Origin
Starkits come from the heavens, falling from the sky as special stars. Each and every StarKit is unique - there are no two alike, just as every star is different. Starkits come whenever a wish is made upon their star and they become a guardian and friend of the one who beckoned them. Starkits love human attention, they frolic in love and kindness. However if you are cruel and neglect your Starkit, they will slowly wither away from loneliness. Without humans, they would have no need to exist. It is only when you wish and believe that will they come...

Stage Information
Star ~ When you make your wish, the star you wished upon falls from the sky down to earth.

Child ~ After about seven to eight days, the star transforms into a child. Children need lots of love and care.

Adult ~ 12 to 14 days pass and your child becomes a beautiful, independent adult. Although they tend to be okay on their own, they still need the love and affection from a human to keep them happy.

User Image
Origin
Capricats are fallen stars, just like the Starkits. Like them, they are called down from the sky when a wish is made - but they are born from a very different kind of wish... Have you ever been mad at your best friend and wished in a moment of anger that something bad would happen to them? This is the kind of wish that the Capricats are born of - the ugly, angry wishes that you instantly regret. That doesn't necessarily make the Capricats evil, though! They simply represent a darker part of you, and in fact, their purpose seems to be to help you overcome the dark feelings that led you to make the wish that called them.

Stage Information
Star ~ When you make your wish, the star you wished upon falls from the sky down to earth.

Child ~ After about seven to eight days, the star transforms into a child. Children need lots of love and care.

Adult ~ 12 to 14 days pass and your child becomes a beautiful, independent adult. Although they tend to be okay on their own, they still need the love and affection from a human to keep them happy.

User Image
Origin
Muumus seem to be distant relatives of the U.F.O.s, and like them, they are friendly, open beings who are curious and like to befriend new races.

Stage Information
Egg ~ Muumu eggs are almost unbreakable, and it's not yet been scientifically proven that the Muumu inside the egg is influenced in any way by the sounds that filter in from the outside... but it certainly can't hurt to speak with your Muumu egg or play music to it, just in case.

Child ~ After about seven to eight days, your Muumu hatches and becomes an adventurous, curious child. They can't truly fly, yet, but they can hover for a few seconds.

Adult ~ 12 to 14 days pass, and the child matures to an adult though Muumus retain a certain childlike quality in their behaviour. Now they can use their wings fully and fly.

User Image
Origin
U.F.O.s (Unidentified Feline Objects) are tiny, but highly intelligent catlike creatures that travel the universe. They are curious and friendly beings, and they've been known to frequently befriend other races, among them the StarKits. If they do so, they form a strong, unbreakable bond with "their" StarKit and happily accompany them wherever they go, for the rest of their lives.

Stage Information
Flying Saucer ~ As curious as U.F.O.s are, they are also shy and vulnerable when they are very young, so as babies, they rarely come out of their little spaceships.

Child ~ After about seven to eight days, you can expect the U.F.O. child to venture out of the ship for the first time.

Adult ~ 12 to 14 days pass, and the child becomes a smart, resourceful adult. Unbonded U.F.O.s now start to travel the universe on their own, while bonded U.F.O.s stay with "their" StarKit.

User Image
User Image

Thread Rules
* Be polite, don't harass other people, follow the general Gaia TOS.
* Please don't PM us; post your questions and bids here in the thread.
* No begging or whining, please! If you didn't get a StarKit or U.F.O. in the latest sale, just wait for the next one! Be patient, the next auction or flatsale can't be far off!
* No chatspeak or cussing, please! You wouldn't want our pets to pick up bad habits, would you?

Ownership Rules
* Roleplaying is NOT required, but encouraged! We have a guild where you can comfortably roleplay and hang out with other StarKit/U.F.O. owners. (Still under construction!)
* Up to two people may co-own a StarKit/U.F.O.
* If you ever get tired of your StarKit/U.F.O., don't just throw the poor thing away! You can either:
--> donate it back to me, and I'll hold a raffle to give it away to somebody else for free
--> get a refund of 2700g if your StarKit/U.F.O. was a flatsale StarKit/U.F.O., and I'll sell the StarKit/U.F.O. to a new owner with the next flatsale
--> let me auction the StarKit/U.F.O. off for you if your StarKit/U.F.O. was an auction StarKit/U.F.O., and you'll get 50% of the income
* Please don't alter the StarKit/U.F.O., use the lineart for something else or otherwise steal the art.
* You may own as many StarKits/U.F.O. as you like, but you can buy only one per flatsale/auction.
* You have to direct-link to the picture I give you in the pick-up post for your StarKit/U.F.O. to grow.

Flatsale Rules
* A flatsale begins when either MommaSnoopy, Starr, or the StarKits mule posts 'GO!'
* Any order forms posted before the flatsale does not count
* After you post your order form, please begin a trade to the 'StarKits' mule
* Please have all the gold needed at the time of purchase. I'm not waiting all day for you to bump on boards and gather gold.
[code:1]Order Form:
Your Name:
Starkit/Capricat/UFO/MuuMuu's Name:
Number:[/code:1]

Auction Rules
* If you post within 10 minutes of the auction's end - the auction will be extended 10 more minutes from when you bidded.
* I will post the words "Auction GO!" in big green letters to start off the auction.
* Don't back out of your bids, and please don't bid more than you can afford!
* I accept pure gold or letters/donation items at mid-GEN price.
* You can only buy one StarKit/U.F.O. per auction.
* Bids before an auction begins are null and void.

FREE Raffle Rules
* FREE raffles will be held to give out FREE StarKits/U.F.O.s, usually StarKits/U.F.O.s that were donated back to the store by somebody.
* You can only have one ticket per FREE raffle; please don't use mule accounts to get more tickets.
* To take part in the raffle, wait until I've made a post saying "FREE Raffle GO!!!", then post that you'd like to participate. I will then give you a ticket.
* FREE raffles usually close after one week.

Normal Raffle Rules

* A ticket for a NORMAL raffle costs 50g.
* You can buy as many tickets as you want.
* I will post the words "Raffle GO!" in big green letters to start off the raffle.
* After the raffle has started, you can post here to say how many tickets you want. You can buy more tickets anytime, as long as the raffle is still open.
* The information when the raffle begins and ends can usually be found in the "Sales" section.

User Image
User Image

General FAQ
How do I get a StarKit/U.F.O. of my own?

Wait for a flatsale, auction or raffle.

Can I please please have a StarKit/U.F.O. for free?

Sometimes. If anybody tires of their StarKit/U.F.O. and donates it back to me, I will give it away for free in a raffle. Check the News section to see if any raffles are going on at the moment.

Do I need to save to my own server, or will you host it?

I will host the picture, and it's important that you direct-link, because else your StarKit/U.F.O. will not grow!

How many StarKits/U.F.O.s can I have?

As many as you want, but only one per sale or auction.

Will you do a pet trade?

Yes, if I like the pet! Just PM me and we can talk about it.

Do I have to roleplay?

No. Roleplay is in no way enforced, but if you do want to roleplay, we have a nice guild where you can do so.

Sales and Auction
When is the next flatsale?

Look in the News section. When I decide there will be one, I will post it there.

Will you reserve?

Sorry, no. It wouldn't be fair to the people who have been waiting.

User Image
User Image

Whats Starr workin on?
User Image

FlatSales
Phew! No more for a little bit <3

Flatsale Prices:

StarKits: 4K
CapriCats: 3K
U.F.O.s: 2K
MuuMus: 2K

Form
Your Name:
Desired Name:
Number:

Auctions
None

Raffles
None

Contests
Check here for various contests going on by me and chances to win a Starkit

:Arrow: First person to page 50 receives a free Custom Starkit (winner - VampiresAngel)
:Arrow: First person to page 25 receives a free Custom Starkit! (winner - yiesha)

Limited Editions
Current : Summer '06 Starkit
User Image
A cute little way to get a starkit of your own if you can't afford a regular one. Get em while they're hot, because only a few will be offered up for 1k a piece. Start up a trade with Starkits for one. Once they're all sold, they're sold! Don't worry, there'll be many more different ones to come <3
1. Mizz_Itchy
2. Tweedle D.
3. Amasis
4. Lady Star
5. Drache-Lehre

Custom Starkits
Slots:

1. Hikaru Red Cat
2. Closed
3. Closed

Regular Customs are ~ 10k Each
Cosplay Customs are ~ 30k Each

Order form for Starkit Regular Customs:

Name:

Main skin color:
Ear tip color:
Chest and facial hair color:
Tail color:
Nose color:
Eye color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:
Star over the eye color:
Wings color:

Order form for Starkit Cosplay Customs:

Name:
Owner:
Who/What you want the kit to cosplay as:
Reference Pictures:

Custom CapriCats
Slots:

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Customs are ~ 10k Each

Order form for CapriCat customs (no lineart edits):

Name:

Main skin color:
Secondary skin color:
Hair color:
Chest hair color:
Eye color:
Main wings color:
Secondary wings color:
Horns color:
Feet color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Custom U.F.O.s
Slots:

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

Customs are ~ 6k Each

Order form for U.F.O. customs (no lineart edits):

Name:

Main skin color:
Ear tip color:
Eye color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Custom MuuMus
Slots:

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

Customs are ~ 6k Each

Order form for MuuMu customs (no lineart edits):

Name:

Main skin color:
Secondary skin color:
Eye color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Pet Trades

Pet Trades are: CLOSED
PM me if you wish to do a pet trade
Please put "Pet Trade Offer for Starr" as the PM title
(btw, if I don't get back to you, its probably because I'm not interested ^_^; sorry)

User Image
User Image

Important
This is a message from Stacie,

Currently, I have no clue where MS is or why she is neglecting her post. I have the feeling that she is much too busy with life to continue coloring for Starkits and the other shop that many of you know of - Hououza Kodomo. I will continue to try and contact her - but anyone who has a pet from her that hasn't fully grown, don't worry. I can and will finish all the stages myself if I have to.

I'll make sure to keep you updated.

FlatSales
None ATM

Flatsale Prices:

StarKits: 4K
CapriCats: 3K
U.F.O.s: 2K
MuuMus: 2K
KitCats: 2K

Customs
Open

Auctions
None At This Time

Raffles
???Planning???

Custom Starkits
Slots:

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Customs are ~ 10k Each

Order form for StarKit customs (no lineart edits):
[code:1]
Name:

Main skin color:
Ear tip color:
Tail color:
Nose color:
Eye color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:
Star over the eye color:
Wings color:
[/code:1]

Custom CapriCats
Slots:

1. Shadowstar13
2. Open!
3. Open!

Customs are ~ 10k Each

Order form for CapriCat customs (no lineart edits):
Name:

Main skin color:
Secondary skin color:
Hair color:
Chest hair color:
Eye color:
Main wings color:
Secondary wings color:
Horns color:
Feet color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Custom U.F.O.s
Slots:

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Customs are ~ 6k Each

Order form for U.F.O. customs (no lineart edits):
Name:

Main skin color:
Ear tip color:
Eye color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Custom MuuMus
Slots:

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Customs are ~ 6k Each

Order form for MuuMu customs (no lineart edits):

Name:

Main skin color:
Secondary skin color:
Eye color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Custom KitCats
Slots:

1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Customs are ~ 6k Each

Order form for KitCat customs (no lineart edits):

Name:

Main skin color:
Secondary skin color:
Eye color:
Wing color:
Charm color:
What kind of markings:
Marking colors:

Pet Trades
Pet Trades are: OPEN!
PM me if you wish to do a pet trade

User Image
User Image

Starkit Accessories
100g
[x] Black Sunglasses
[x] Leather collar
[x] Pirate Patch
[x] Tint Shades (Blue / Green / Purple)

150g
[x] Angelic Headband
[x] Nitemare Headband

200g
[x] Banni Clips
[x] Goti Clips
[x] Winged Anklets
[x] Golden Laurels
[x] Ninja Headband
[x] Bammi Hat
[x] Hammi Hat

250g
[x] Angelic Scarf
[x] Nitemare Scarf

300g
[x] Penguin Slippers
[x] Seal Slippers
[x] Horns

500g
[x] AFK
[x] OMG

600g
[x] DJ Ports
[x] Angelic Minis
[x] Nitemare Minis
[x] Panda Hat
[x] Kodiak Hat

1000g
[x] Halo

UFO Accessories
100g
[x] Tiara
[x] Pirate Patch
[x] Earring (Silver/Gold)

300g
[x] Pirate Bandana (Red/Yellow/Green/Blue)
[x] Pirate Belt (Silver Buckle/Gold Buckle)

500g
[x] Fairy Wings
[x] AFK
[x] OMG

Familiars
User Image

Pricing
S1 ~ 500g (Available in Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue)

S2 ~ 500g (Available in Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue)

S3 ~ 500g (Available in Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue

S4 ~ 500g(Available in Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue

User Image
User Image

User Image
So you wanna breed?
Well first off, you need a mate and you need permission from that mate to breed together (or you may breed two of your own creatures). Then you'll need 15k, and you'll need to fill out a form below. Send the form to the Starkits mule and begin a trade. We'll PM you if we have any questions for you. Oh, but make sure there's a slot open first

Each of the widdle baby starkits born from the breeding will get a special item that is only obtainable through breeding. And as for how many starkits you could possibly get - well records say anywhere from 2 to 6! And they could be twins, identical possibly? Or maybe they'll be all different. Who knows? Its mother natures choice!

You may also periodically receive PMs about the status of the breeding during the process <3

Breeding Form
*Your Name:
*Other Owner's Name:
*URLs of the Male and Female creatures you want to breed:

SLOTS
1. -OPEN-
2. -CLOSED-
3. -CLOSED-

User Image
User Image

First Generation StarKits
#-Owner - Name - Pic - Small Pic - Colorist
00. hanging gallow - Tetra - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
01. lily_motts - Aidan - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
02. KimCL - Geisha - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
03. Malaisra - Zissou - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
04. Malaisra - Nick - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
05. Pata lover - Velvet - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
06. chaeval - Thyme - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
07. Mor_Ros - Zatch - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
08. Apathetic Rain - Skyla - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
09. MommaSnoopy - Joukai - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
10. pixie65 - Blush - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
11. Mameoyashi - Xeirra - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
12. Riddle Lupe - Clay - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
13. Pandara - Lugh - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune & Malaisra
14. Springloaded - Viola - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
15. Genjyo - Yon - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
16. Kyoka Chan - Vertigo - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
17. miu_dearS_chan - Nazareth - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
18. Synta - Jade - (x) - (x) - Malaisra

Second Generation Starkits
# - Owner - Name - Pic - Colorist
00. AyaCamui - Shika - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
01. werewolfkin - Faolan - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
02. Miro Sakai - Kain - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
03. Reitheneko - Tiyana - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
04. pixie65 - Wink - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
05. THeSLuSH - Cookitee - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
06. Vampiresangel - Starry - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
07. Malaisra - Reisha - (x) - MommaSnoopy
08. Shadowstar13 - Rooster - (x) - MommaSnoopy

Special StarKits
# - Owner - Name - Pic - Small Pic - Colorist
00. Gabrielle Diamond - Oliver - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
01. MommaSnoopy - Tarek - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
02. MommaSnoopy - Cosmos - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
03. Mor_Ros - Anakin - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
04. XiangMiyu - Obi-Wan - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
05. Spookies - Qui-Gon - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
06. pixie65 - Melody - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
07. Riddle Lupin Clousia - Icy - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
08. .Zan.38. - Shibankurei - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
09. AyaCamui - Thanke - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
10. vampxuan.starlighted - Daiman - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
11. Dixie - Rudolph - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
12. Sinfully_Innocent_Kaen - Axel - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
13. C3L3ST3 - Sora - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.

Custom StarKits
00. Nothing Yet - Demain - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. MommaSnoopy - Trellia - (x) - (x) - The Little Kitsune
02. Kouseki - Sasuke - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
03. sticky_berry - Berry & Twiddles - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
04. Riddle Lupe - Sora - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
05. lil_adashi - Adashi - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
06. MommaSnoopy - Snoopy & Woodstock - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
07. Kouseki - Ino - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
08. Pixie65 - Tiger - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
09. Kintana - Baka - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
10. MysticAngel242 - Nova - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
11. Yiesha - Halley - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
12. VampiresAngel - Adriana - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
13. vampxuan.starlighted - Kane - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
14. Karalen - Lloyd - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
14. Katsunori - Keiko - (x) - MommaSnoopy
14. x.Skada.x - Jazzi - (x) - MommaSnoopy
14. Faerierain - Fae - (x) - MommaSnoopy
15. Hikaru Red Cat - Miyuki - (x) - staciexnicole

First Generation U.F.O.s
00. Malaisra - Pinku - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. Kyoka Chan - Kitteh - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
02. MommaSnoopy - Pudge - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
03. OverfiendKatsumi - Faye - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
04. WereWolfKin - Sira - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
05. TheSinWithin - Chrono - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
06. Devahtri - Epis - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
07. MommaSnoopy - Torte - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
08. Moocow3 - Misha - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
09. Eric Forman - Eric Jr. - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
10. Star Sorceress - Dante - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
11. That 70s Show - Jackie - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
12. Ameh - Twiddle - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
13. XiangMiyu - Sapphire - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
14. saddiamonds - Iste - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
15. AyaCamui - Hime - (x) - (x) - Malaisra

Second Generation UFOs
# - Owner - Name - Colorist
00. lady star - Kiatzu - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
01. VampiresAngel - Azu - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
02. .Zan.38. - Ivi - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
03. Apathetic Nonchalance - Polaris - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
04. Moocow3 - Toya - (x) - MommaSnoopy
05. glamquacks - Cerise - (x) - MommaSnoopy
06. Hotaru-Neko - Toast - (x) - MommaSnoopy
07. Tandemonium - Pixel - (x) - MommaSnoopy
08. Shadowstar13 - Constellation - (x) - MommaSnoopy
09. ChaoticShardsofSanity - Remnants - (x) - MommaSnoopy
10. glamquacks - Axle - (x) - MommaSnoopy
11. x.Skada.x - Kulay - (x) - MommaSnoopy
12. Chieri - Miru - (x) - MommaSnoopy
13. glamquacks - Java - (x) - MommaSnoopy
14. Daimhin - Kamikaze - (x) - MommaSnoopy
15. Erithan - Mekage - (x) - MommaSnoopy
16. Mel4 - Arya - (x) - staciexnicole

Custom UFOs
00. Lady_Ourania - Squee - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. OverfiendKatsumi - Esther + Chris - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
02. Everlasting Blaze - Star Rider - (x) - MommaSnoopy
03. karyouonigami - Oni - (x) - MommaSnoopy
04. Syrcaid - JamJar - (x) - MommaSnoopy

Special UFOs
00. Ramearez - Yoda - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. glamquack - Endora - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
02. THeSLuSH - Elendil - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
03. xGeminiFaeryx - GoodLuck - (x) - staciexnicole
04. x_broken.hearted.angel_x - Laugh-a-Lot - (x) - staciexnicole
05. severed_reality - Funshine - (x) - staciexnicole
05. THeSLuSH - Cheer - (x) - staciexnicole
06. Teh_Floofy - Wish - (x) - staciexnicole

First Generation Muumus
00. Malaisra - stardust - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. Moonlight_luv - Mew - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
02. Shimmeree - Kaoluu - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
03. Merangue - Panty Slave - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
04. Solstis - Shona - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
05. Presca - Coco - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
06. Cirisse - Ciaola - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
07. WereWolfKin - Loren - (x) - (x) - Malaisra

Second Generation Muumus
#-Owner - Name - Pic - Colorist
00. Ruthieangel - Meredith - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
01. Daimhin - Keet - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
02. Neherenia - Misa - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
03. Aysha_Faith - Shona - (x) - MommaSnoopy
04. Daimhin - Meek - (x) - MommaSnoopy
05. Epihany - Logan - (x) - MommaSnoopy
06. BlueFrozenFire - Peaches - (x) - MommaSnoopy
07. Darkness Everlasting - Midnight - (x) - MommaSnoopy
08. Werewolfkin - Zing - (x) - MommaSnoopy
09. Lady Star - Zion - (x) - staciexnicole
10. Latin Dream - Lulu - (x) - staciexnicole
11. LokisRose - Jiriel - (x) - staciexnicole

Special Muumus
# - Owner - Name - Pic - Colorist
00. MommaSnoopy - Frankie - (x) - Malaisra
01. Kyocho - Cadaver - (x) - MommaSnoopy

Custom Muumus
00. MoonRazor - Saro + Zuro - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. Rylerion - Torrent - (x) - MommaSnoopy

First Generation Capricats
00. Malaisra - Tristan - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
01. Solstis - Fuugen - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
02. Synta - Sakura - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
03. WereWolfKin - Alden - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
04. [.Medea.] - Jamie - (x) - (x) - Malaisra
05. Kiki Kittys - Kiki - (x) - (x) - Malaisra

Second Generation Capricats
00. Miro Saki - Galen - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
01. Itazura na kiss - Celest - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
02. Crazyblonde2292 - Trish - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
03. Neherenia - Demeter - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
04. mizu_taji - Kail - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
05. Drache-Lehre - Yezo - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
06. Solstis - Cadence - (x) - staciexnicole
07. Chiemichan - Kairi - (x) - staciexnicole
08. Lady Star - Spike - (x) - staciexnicole
09. Mintesque - Jabari - (x) - staciexnicole
10. Solstis - Mohini - (x) - staciexnicole
11. Starreh Tsuki - Piper - (x) - staciexnicole
12. Tellah Amna - Josephine - (x) - staciexnicole

Special Capricats
00. Riddle Lupin Clousia - Icy - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.
01. x.Skada.x - Sakura - (x) - .-Chibi.Starr-.

Custom Capricats
00. Feline Oddity - Iris & Ias - (x) - (x) - Malaisra

User Image
User Image

Pet Shops
[x] - Pet Rock Island
[x] - [Lab 305]
[x] - Natkarians
[x] - Gaian Humane Society
[x] - Merenwen Meoi
[x] - Children Of Amalthea
[x] - A Howl... Brings the Rain
[x] - Darkend Illusions
[x] - Impossumble Pets
[x] - Starlets

Other Threads
[x] - wish.upon.a.starr art request

User Image
User Image

User Image

Donators:
heart CrimsonRainDrop (amount unknown)
heart Synta (amount unknown)
heart Feline Oddity (25k O_O)
heart vampxuan.starlighted (500g)
heart glamquacks (500g)
heart Lady Star (500g)

Donations go towards making the shop better - which includes buying lineart, dressing up the avie, etc.
For Donations of 500g or more, you get this purdy thankyou image to put in your sig

Whitelist
.-Chibi.Starr-., who is the original artist and owner of the shop!
Kyoka-chan, who did the lineart for the UFOs!
ChaosKirin, who did the lineart for the Chibi Star familiars!
Envy, who did the lineart for the Capricats!
Feline Oddity, who donated 25k for the Capricats lineart!
Malaisra, who owned Starkits before and .-Chibi.Starr-. bought the lineart back from ^_^;

Blacklist
Nobody yet... hooray!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out