Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryghann

lol. a little. But it was cute. It's obviously something you enjoy! Which is awesome.

Dapper Citizen

Thanks a lot, glad you like it. :> He is my OC, decided to draw him chibi-like. Also, whenever you are hiring colorists I'd definitely be interested, I've never done the job before but I think it would be fun! Especially since they are so cute.

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Eloquent Sonata
Thanks a lot, glad you like it. :> He is my OC, decided to draw him chibi-like. Also, whenever you are hiring colorists I'd definitely be interested, I've never done the job before but I think it would be fun! Especially since they are so cute.
in love with the instrument *shamisen?* ocs are smexyness (has way too many sweatdrop )
Eloquent Sonata

Well, when I am, you'll definitely see it in big caps in the title. lol. So keep an eye out!

Dapper Citizen

Ryghann
Eloquent Sonata
in love with the instrument *shamisen?* ocs are smexyness (has way too many sweatdrop )

Yep! It's a shamisen. I love the sound of them, beautiful instruments.

And alright! I'll definitely keep a look out then. emotion_kirakira

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
<3chinese fiddle so harddddddd

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
*lurks under a table*
StrawberryRoseTea
*lurks under a table*

I see you under there! You're so bright I couldn't miss you! xd
Eloquent Sonata

Yep! It's a shamisen. I love the sound of them, beautiful instruments.

I don't think I've ever heard a shamisen... I think. I'm not very worldly in music. lol. Do they sound pretty?

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Oh, Snap! I've been spotted lol X3
good point though . . don't know why I bother hiding anymore O.o;

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Berry you dork >.> thats my lady....*pokes the bright one*
Looking at your thread keeps reminding me I need to make an affiliates banner emotion_donotwant

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Overfiend Katsumi
Looking at your thread keeps reminding me I need to make an affiliates banner emotion_donotwant
*pokeez*

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Overfiend Katsumi
*explodes*
OH GAWD! NU! *picks up all the pieces and fins some superglue* Berry quick, puzzle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff