Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should we do to start back up? A big event or a nice flatsale?

Big event! 0.37068965517241 37.1% [ 43 ]
Flatsales are good! 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 32 ]
I don't care .... -_- 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 10 ]
I really like gold! =D 0.26724137931034 26.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]

Party tomorrow!
Woohoo! blaugh See you guys there! Oh, and Happy Pi Day!

Partying Lunatic

Sorry I couldn't make it John. sad

We shall hang out soon so I can make up for it.
*With Irish accent* Oh, don't ya be worryin' me friend, 'tis spring break and I'm sure I'll be seein' ya soon. So in the meantime, a Happy St. Paddy's Day to all o' ye.

Oh, and Anna, don't worry about the doorknob, turns out it was being held on by a piece of tape to begin with. wink (And before you ask, Pat, I'll tell you about it next time I see ya).
A bit late, but happy birthday!

I'm glad to hear that I didn't actually break your front door. =D
Oh, for the love of God! Why is there more snow???!!! scream Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.
Because winter was getting overly attached.
A last minute Happy April Fool's Day (and Happy Birthday to a certain Clamp character wink )

Commander in Chief

Spiritdetectivebosco
A last minute Happy April Fool's Day (and Happy Birthday to a certain Clamp character wink )
Did you know that if you tie 17 electric eels together they'd create enough electricty to power the town of Looneyville, Texas for 7.35 hours but only in Spring? It's a fact! Ok Bye!
Well, that was random.
Indeed it was. Not everyday do I quoted by a grunny.
So, I was watching Blue Exorcist today and I'm in the last couple of episodes and I found Polish. You cannot believe much I laughed at that.

User Image
Hehehehe. Random Polish writing and a weirdo character who likes to count in German, I can say this is a very worldly anime.
It is! Hetalia aside, no one ever mentions Poland!
I just found the funniest sock pattern.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces